-Twincharged V8 8.4L ~800hp
-6 speed sequential gearbox
-1/4 mile in ~10sec
-capable of towing 3000kg or more
-sportscar like handling
-very reliable

Pretty unrealistic but it is my dream car
Quote from The Very End :
Maybe when you get hair on your chest and other places, starts to eat hamburger at least 3 times a week and have get laid, you understand what it's all about and you'll start to like those kind of cars.

Haha im not getting hippie hair. and the rear of that viper is too fat that's why i dont like it
Quote from G!NhO :Here is mine:
-SUV
-place for 5 persons
-very luxurious
-carbon fibre shell
-sun roof
-good stereo system
-AWD
-1/4 mile in ~10sec
-sportscar like handling
-very reliable

I can't help but notice, like all morons who buy SUVs, that you want an SUV but no where list its off-road capabilities.
Quote from MAGGOT :I can't help but notice, like all morons who buy SUVs, that you want an SUV but no where list its off-road capabilities.

oh lol forgot that one

and i will use it for towing the boat
it has 4 wheels, it is a race car but you can use it on streets. its very light and powerful, doesnt fit to normal driving, convertible, also rwd. so my dream cars(yeh 2, dont car witch one i get)
KTM X-Bow

Radical SR3
Wow I really didn't expect this thread to go the way it does. After reading the title I thought that it would be full of Veyrons, Reventons and other hypercars. You guys are actually very modest, which I find positive

Now to my dream car. If I had the money, I'd buy a Bentley Brooklands Coupé. I like big luxury cars with huge, easy going, low revving, high torque engines. It also has some boot space, 4 seats and all the stuff to make your long trips comfortable.
Quote from Jordan2007 :EDIT: Ehh where did the guys post on top gone?

Sorry Double post!

Tin of baked beans
bmw m5...

plenty of power, looks nice, can support Big wheels and easy to drive...

if only the economy wasn't so bad...
#59 - STF
Quote from MAGGOT :I can't help but notice, like all morons who buy SUVs, that you want an SUV but no where list its off-road capabilities.

I hate those buggers too in traffic, esp. when they`re tailgating. But here`s some off road for ya.

My dream car.. never really thought about it.
Raw. Fast(1/4m ~8-9's). Black. Rwd. E30/Supra.. don`t know. I wouldn`t mind a Caterham or Ariel Atom. I'm not the "i need comfort from a car" kind of guy.

I`ll really think about it when i`ll have the money.

What do you think about this, guys?
A proper mini, although completely redesigned in terms of chassis (with a strong roof!), almost completely built out of carbon fibre/composite. Should look like a normal mini, no daft widening or anything and nice and skinny 12" wheels. (Although need to get better tires from somewhere)

Then, to make it a bit more mad, design and build a two stroke fuel injected V6, very much following motorbike engine design, and either
A. Stick a couple of huge turbo's on it, and design a mega strong CVT gearbox to go with it...
B. Supercharge it and give it a nice 7 speed H gearbox

undecided whether it should be mid engined, or just move the seats back (no lengthened bonnets for me!), and of course it should be AWD.

Or just give me an Aston DB9 / Ferrari 275 / Jaguar XJ13(!!!)
I created this thread, and... well, my dream car has to be THIS.
Mercedes E63 AMG, basically
#63 - Jakg
Quote from JO53PHS :Mercedes E63 AMG, basically

mmmmm - a big saloon would do me well. I would say something like an AMG or an M, but thats a little... impersonal. A pimped Omega would be good....

Just found the perfect thing (atm) on Wiki...

Quote from Wiki :For the 2001 model year in North America, Mazda introduced the limited-edition Protegé MP3 featuring a new sport-tuned suspension, 17 inch Racing Hart wheels, and a 10 hp (7.5 kW) gain for a total of 140 hp (104 kW), which was achieved through a tuned factory ECU which advances ignition timing and requires Premium Pump Gasoline, cat-back exhaust by Racing Beat, and removal of the Mazda VTCS system which hindered air velocity in the intake manifold. As the name suggests, the MP3 also came from the factory with a complete 450-watt Kenwood powered MP3 stereo with 10-inch (250 mm) powered subwoofer. Only 1500 were produced - 1000 of the blue, and 500 yellows.

In 2003, Mazdaspeed introduced the Mazdaspeed Protegé, an update to the Protegé MP3 that had a 170 hp (127 kW)/160 ft·lbf (217 N·m) turbocharged engine, shared the MP3's full Racing Beat suspension, redesigned 17-inch (430 mm) wheels, larger four-wheel disc brakes, and a Kenwood stereo system that included an amplifier along with a rear-deck mounted 8-inch (200 mm) sub. Mazda then followed with a mid year change dubbed the "2003.5." This model included a different aero-kit, the same 17-inch (430 mm) Racing Beat wheels, but with a darker color, and custom interior pieces. In total, there were only 4,500 Mazdaspeed Protegé models ever produced. (1,750 Black/Orange (2003) and 2,750 Yellow/Titanium/Blue/Silver (2003.5/7))

Understates, subtle and fun - and it has an AWD option - w00t!
Quote from Jakg :mmmmm - a big saloon would do me well. I would say something like an AMG or an M, but thats a little... impersonal. A pimped Omega would be good....

Just found the perfect thing (atm) on Wiki...

Understates, subtle and fun - and it has an AWD option - w00t!

only problem with the protege is as it always was, the engine bays too small... you cant fit the rotary engine in.... without that its pointless...

as ive you have a passat 3 series etc, and need a fair bit more power, plenty of room for a bigger lump...
Quote from The Very End :
Throwing with a picture of the thing.

i would give anyone $1000 if they guessed exactly where this picture was taken and gets it right.
...In America?

Well, either your question with ironic, or you actually know something about this picture and location.. Hmm, maybe even a place you have been?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :i would give anyone $1000 if they guessed exactly where this picture was taken and gets it right.

Miami - Florida?

update

Quote from G!NhO :Here is mine:

-SUV

-place for 5 persons

-very luxurious

-carbon fibre shell

-sun roof

-good stereo system

-AWD

-Allterrain tires

-Independant electronicly adjustable airsuspension

-Good offroad capabilities

-1/4 mile in ~10sec

-sportscar like handling

-very reliable

-200L LPG tank

My dream car would have to be multiple cars, I'd quite enjoy a nice 4 door saloon, something that is comfortable for an old man in a young body but will go like a fly with a stick up it's arse, yet there are times when I'd want something for getting muddy in comfort (read: Range Rover).

But they are the practical dream cars, impractically, it'd have to be a real muscle car. Aston Martin V8 Vantage (first time round). A seriously manly muscle car. Or maybe for pomp and circumstance a nice DB5 (modernised naturally).

I could never really pin down one dream car as I don't have one taste in vehicles. I mean something with a Lotus badge would be ball bouncingly awesome.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :i would give anyone $1000 if they guessed exactly where this picture was taken and gets it right.

How do you plan on the $1000 payoff? I won't accept a personal check. A money order would work quite well. I can send you my mailing address.

The for sale ad

Reverse phone number lookup

Thank you for the $1000. Please PM me for mailing address.
My dream car can fly
#71 - STF
Considering how easy that was to find out, that ad is the first hit on google when searching the picture name(1996 Dodge Viper GTS 017.jpg), i still have to say.. good job, and we await confirmation of payment.

My dream car can also fly.. float and sink too, HA. It can even go out in space . Unlimited autonomy.
That`s a dream car indeed.
Quote from mrodgers :How do you plan on the $1000 payoff? I won't accept a personal check. A money order would work quite well. I can send you my mailing address.

The for sale ad

Reverse phone number lookup

Thank you for the $1000. Please PM me for mailing address.

Ha ha ha, this will be brilliant.

Who wants to bet we won't see gRiP dRiVeR oN tHiS fOrUm FoR a WhIlE?

Describe your dream car!
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG