The online racing simulator
Describe your dream car!
(101 posts, started )
Describe your dream car!
Describe your dream car!
I am in the US. Any more, my dream car is a decent practical car available with a manual transmission, not a stripped down econobox or high dollar sports car as the only way to get a manual.
Ford Crown Vic or Chevy Impala for me. Good Styling (personally), nothing to flashy, can take a fair beating and can get from A to B in good time
You guys have to be more creative... like homer simpson when he was allowed to design his dreamcar.
Around 200 - 250hp. Tyres less than 200mm wide. Mid engined, rear wheel drive. 900kg or less (less is better), but with a decent amount of torsional rigidity*. Must be reliable, and easy to get parts for if needed. Manual gearbox (H-shift preferred), with no driver aids at all.

*I am happy for doors to go to achieve this, but would demand a structural roof
For me, i would love a Shelby Daytona. Yum. Yes please
My dream car, if im being realistic is a Honda Integra Type R DC5
shelby cobra which has a magical 600bhp 6L V8 that does 100Mpg
I'd be satisfied with a BMW E30 M3.
BMW M3 E46 here
Hmmmm.. Actually quite difficult..

Dream as in with no practical considerations? or Dream as in the car I would like to own in the real world? If I could only choose one.

Ignoring practicalities it would actually be something along the lines of the Porsche Cayman. Two seater 2-door coupe, Mid or Front engined. Adaptive AWD. Relatively light but not super light, (around 1200kg), so as not to be over sensitive to wind. Normally Aspirated 3.5 ltr engine producing around 300-350 Bhp and 350-370Nm of torque. 0-60 in 5 sec 0-100 in 10 sec topping out at anything over 140 I don't really care as long as it can get there rapidly.

The realistic option would be 5 seater, 4 door coupe looking a lot like the Alfa Romeo Brera, but with much the same other performance parameters as the 2-seater above, only definitely front engined, and not more than 1300kg in weight and physically a bit smaller than the Brera.
To be realistic:
A Honda civic'ish style as a coupe, 250 BHP, 4wd, Factory exterior/inteior tuning, Evo V spoiler and front bumper, Kia Koup rear deisgn, Evo X grill, 09 Impreza STI exhaust design, and Evo VII hood, and BBS CV rims as stock.

To go OTT:
Get a Bugatti veyron with a Restyled RX7 veilside bodykit to fit on the Veyron, a Focus RS wing on the back, with HRE Comp93 wheels stock.
only one car is my dream car, a pontiac gto 1969 judge soft top, although a nice sting ray ram air is a very close second, failing that some sort of american muscle car( old one that is) especiially is its something like the barry white super muscle cars
My dream car: Fibreglass, Produced in 1978, 3 wheels, 850cc , 60 BHP

Now that is what you call a good, cheap and fun car to buy!
EDIT: Ehh where did the guys post on top gone?

Sorry Double post!
I allready have my dreamcar...

Allmoust 200HP
1.8L Turbo
Rearwheel driven
Locked diff
about 1000kg of weight (partly stripped atm)
front engined
Japanese
#19 - Osco
a light two-seater, no roof (is optional), high-revving 4-pot (No v-takkk!) 250-275 whp, six-speed sequential w/ straight cut gears, LSD and decent handling characteristics. Will be my ultimate trackday car
ariel atom with the 1000 hp engine from the veyron, and with 4 wheel drive, or simply just the ultima gtr
Formula One Brawn GP
Quote from jibber :You guys have to be more creative... like homer simpson when he was allowed to design his dreamcar.

Dreaming of having a manual transmission in the US is being quite creative

Quote from 1993weeman :Your the same as me, as you look at my earlier post

You posted this....

....which is not what he posted
Dream dream dream car is a completely mint E30 M3. Lovely machines.

Although a more realistic every day dream car would be something like a Vauxhaul Corsa VXR.. call me a chav but hey.

Describe your dream car!
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG