The online racing simulator
Quote from KassadGLA :Arrechee is getting more and more WR

Quote from RocksGt :Would be nice to see a race between the most WR holders, that would take the discussion where it may belong

Interesting... It may be good to see the best racers racing!!
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :
Interesting... It may be good to see the best racers racing!!

This thing is called the LFS Pro Series. It would be good to have arrechee signing-up here instead of seeing him doing circles on LFS ES, 1 second every lap in front of his faster opponent.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This thing is called the LFS Pro Series. It would be good to have arrechee signing-up here instead of seeing him doing circles on LFS ES, 1 second every lap in front of his faster opponent.

arrechee is in two leagues I think. Yes, he is always faster than the faster opponent, I saw a few races of him, and it's just incredible. The most shocking was, exiting the last one and finishing 1st! (It was a 30 or 31 people race)
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :arrechee is in two leagues I think.)

No he aint.

And yes he should race here. Then he would kick our ass and force us to stop this steril discussion.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This thing is called the LFS Pro Series. It would be good to have arrechee signing-up here instead of seeing him doing circles on LFS ES, 1 second every lap in front of his faster opponent.

The more top drivers entering leagues like LFS pro series the better.
zomg, can't we just stop discussing whats right and wrong, its not what its about, its about what is fastest and nothing else, srsly dudes.

If you wanna use Macro, use macro, if you wanna use handbrake, use it ffs, if you dont wanna use neither, do that, and we all be happy, just dnt complain about why you arent as fast as both, and practise so you can beat them and say... MUAHAH!! i beat you by 0.01 Without handbrake nor macro!

-
(schergio) DELETED by schergio
So who is jomax? I really don't beleive hes that fast after so little laps, could be wrong tho
Jomax is a fine and fast driver,is spanish and has traveled little kms online,but,in single hotlaping traing much.

And there is no cheater!
Stop jumping the gun, i never accused him of cheating. Just seemed too good with little laps but he practiced offline you say.
Quote from Dennis93 :zomg, can't we just stop discussing whats right and wrong, its not what its about, its about what is fastest and nothing else, srsly dudes.

If you wanna use Macro, use macro, if you wanna use handbrake, use it ffs, if you dont wanna use neither, do that, and we all be happy, just dnt complain about why you arent as fast as both, and practise so you can beat them and say... MUAHAH!! i beat you by 0.01 Without handbrake nor macro!

Difference is, handbrake is there and can be used legally. Macro is not and is thus cheating. If you only beat someone by 0.01 using a macro then you're not a very good driver as the difference gained can be much more than that.
hi pearcy, I'm not new though I play little, at RBR usually. I learned in LFS playing every day at demo bl1+xfg with camino (Montabur) and my old demo nick was "speedhack" hahah :O

When I bought the license I had to leave playing a long time for personal motives and since then I have played sporadically. I play with the cockpit view and use a g25 and I am very very cheater

My english is too poor, I drive better than write :P
Quote from jomax :

When I bought the license I had to leave playing a long time for personal motives and since then I have played sporadically. I play with the cockpit view and use a g25 and I am very very cheater

why this shit again
i see that everybody talks here about wr, so Congratz Karolis with 3rd place in world record drivers list
Those posts, like that from jomax, are just hurting Spaniards reputation.

And way to go Karolis. I always knew that he is fast, but damn, he's taking some really good WR's very quickly. Well done mate.

Let's get that 2nd and ultimately 1st now

P.S. That's what G25 does to a man. Karolis is 2nd example that i know, how G25 can speed you up.
yea but he was also very fast with a mouse
3id, fast driver, G25........awesome combo ;D
all true, all true

btw there's edit post, you know
I know i had an accident and i wrote double post
Hehe, thanks
Achieving a good wr always involves one or more unrealistic ways of driving compared to real life. It could be lowered degrees of steering rotation, it could be excessive handbrake usage, it could be using serial/no-clutch shifting on an H-pattern/manual clutch equipped car, it could be using 0 or too little force feedback, it coulld be totally unrealistic passes over kerbs, it could be bizarre driving views, etc, etc. And most importantly, it could be taking advantage of the sim's physics/engine flaws!

So accusing arrechee for unrealistic driving because he's using the handbrake too much is ironic (if not funny), especially when the "accusers" admit they also use it or have used it (but less frequently :razz or when we all know they also use at least one unrealistic way of driving themselves (as most of us do anyway).

I used to disrespect arrechee's WRs when he was doing them using the macro clutch, because a macro recorder/profiler is external to what LFS provides. But the guy earned back my respect when he started flooding the charts with more WRs without the macro. He's obviously at least as much talented as any other WR holder in the top-5 (top-10) of the charts.

Btw, I don't think he needs to enter any league to prove himself. Leagues is a differerent story, here we're talking about hotlapping... or so I think. And regrading hotlapping, as far as I am concerned, arrechee is now as much established as any other world record holder in the top-10 of the relative charts.
still not as good as bawbag :P
Quote from arrowkart4 :still not as good as bawbag :P

WR-wise, I currently see:

arrechee = 33 wrs
bawbag = 25 wrs

PS. Ray is a top-notch, ALL-AROUND, LFS racer and, most importantly, he's consistently on the top for years. But once again, the topic's title talks about... world records
yea, but i think that bawbag could get atleast 150 or more wrs, hes just lazy arnt ya ray
don't get ray angry, sir! you'll not like the pace that comes out of his arse! ^^
omg you are starting all talks from the begining who is best who is not.......in my opinion arrowkart is da best in WR list Bawbag is da best in MHR list and marcel is da best in nutter list.......
also i read everything about Hotlapping with handbrake, so i agree also with one guy idea that if game has handbrake you can use it and that is no cheating......is it faster is it not.....same thing was with f-1 rear double diffuzors i dont know correct word in english ;] and FIA said its is legal, so handbrake or button clutch is legal here too.......

Sorry for my bad english............

P.S Bawbag will be the best only then when he will do all MHR World records

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG