The online racing simulator
people drive with the TV View?
yea, but wheel view isnt as unrealistic as handbrake every corner. wheel view doesnt give u any more grip or let you brake any later, does it?
Quote from arrowkart4 :yea, but wheel view isnt as unrealistic as handbrake every corner. wheel view doesnt give u any more grip or let you brake any later, does it?

You´re able to race just on-track/curb at any corner entry.
Try this with a inside view. C´mon...

The ppl. being against the usage of the HB all commit here, that they have used it by themselves some day. Why not just wait for the day he arrechee will enter your footsteps and has, like you, found your philosophy of how it´s done " the clean way" ? Who judged you the time, you used it, I wonder.

He didn´t have the best start with his MC usage, as it turned out, that it isn´t even faster as a manual clutch, right ? He used an exploid witch slowed him down at the very end, no?

"im not denying i haven't done it but he takes it to extreme levels on every corner"

The degree of how much of a HB usage is tolerated are in question?
Then things are getting really difficult IMO.

The "Against the HB usage racers" could propose a carma-vote option for all of the WR holders at lfsworld.net.
#154 - AMB
I think HB is ok because it's just another style of driving, the clutch exploit or whatever is wrong imo, but I don't know how much you gain from these.
with and wihout HB the time is similar...the cb-ac we can discuss but no big diference also, i am doing similar times since i choose cluch auto,but this subject is ridiculous
He uses HB is ok, not an exploit neither something similar. Get over it, he beats you.
#157 - AMB
I wasn't the one moaning
omg arrowkart,your rb4 as1 rev lap is made with handbrake,look the last turn of de track
#159 - AMB
Brootal ?
Quote from AMB :I wasn't the one moaning

it's for the ones that moan
#161 - AMB
Quote from arrechee :omg arrowkart,your rb4 as1 rev lap is made with handbrake,look the last turn of de track

yea, but do i use it nearly every corner of the track? course, i still use it SOMETIMES, but not 30 times a lap like you, which is wrong imo

edit: just watched your as5r rb4, and u used the handbrake 16 times on that lap. just a few more than me?
#163 - AMB
You still use it which is the main point whether every corner or one corner and no i'm not taking sides
errr, there is a big difference between once per lap, and 16 messy. i think you will find that alot of good drivers use handbrake around once per lap, say on a tight corner like the tight hairpin at S05, in some cars you need handbrake to get around it quickly, but arrechee uses handbrake waaaaaaaay too much, even for corners you dont need to at all to gain an advantage
what if he likes to drift while doing hotlaps? is drifting using the hotlap mode illegal?
Quote from arrowkart4 :yea, but do i use it nearly every corner of the track? course, i still use it SOMETIMES, but not 30 times a lap like you, which is wrong imo

edit: just watched your as5r rb4, and u used the handbrake 16 times on that lap. just a few more than me?

In 10minutes bet your time 0.2,without handbrake
err, no
Quote from arrechee :In 10minutes bet your time 0.2,without handbrake

nice one hero. want a medal?
No hero man,only to view with handbrake and wihout is very similar results,incluyed in a 4wd car
ok then, but im sure u could find a way to go 0.2 faster with handbrake
Quote from arrechee :In 10minutes bet your time 0.2,without handbrake

and 268 laps at that combo :P
its the same to me,do one hotlap with and without,not important to me,more important a good brake,chasis an gears
CmonAndy! he won fair and square and just because he has 268...
HAHA,years ago,but in hotlap,first donwloades inferno duck setup,4-5 starts and go
Quote from arrowkart4 : ..i still use it SOMETIMES...

Quote from pearcy_2k7 : IF YOUR SUCH A GREAT DRIVER......WHY CAN'T YOU NOT USE THE HANDBRAKE, YOUR ONLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TARD.

Quote from N I K I :
I have to admit it's a poor way of driving. That's one very ugly and unrealistic way of driving that should be avoided by any cost

Quote from [DUcK] :hahah
wonder what would happen if they took handbrake away :\

Just couldn´t resist, very sorry.

@ And don´t get me wrong. I have the greatest respect for your fantastic fast racing.

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG