The online racing simulator
Bawbag:My f3-lx4 lap is a crap lap,its posible 30 low with and without handbrake(hvlc),is similar,

Pearcy:i havent intention remove the wr-s,only to see without/with handbrake is the similar time,but is a diferente style only.

Scawen!please,BAN ME! I am a shit cheater!!!!:haha:
I thought the whole point in simulators was to simulate real life, there for be treated as you would in real life? NFS is treated as a game....
why? if someone managed to do that irl would you complain?
Quote from arrechee :Scawen!please,BAN ME! I am a shit cheater!!!!:haha:

Your driving style isn't as cheat as macro clutch is, but it's still cheat in eyes of some of us and will always stay that way.

It's up to you to decide, do you want to be respected driver, or you just want to drive as fast as possible around the track.

You could compare it to some dirty ass driver who wants to win by any cause and normal clean driver who is also fast and winning races, who will you respect?
Im not saying your a cheater, what im saying is IF YOUR SUCH A GREAT DRIVER, WHICH THE SPANISH COMMUNITY HAILS YOU AS, WHY CAN'T YOU NOT USE THE HANDBRAKE, YOUR ONLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TARD. You got so much more repsect from driver by stopping using button clutch, but you will never get the full respect because no-one is even arsed about you beating them, they just laugh at you using the handbrake so much. - Thats my point, im not asking you to remove anything.
being a dirty driver isn't imo the same as having an alternative driving style
Quote from BenjiMC :being a dirty driver isn't imo the same as having an alternative driving style

i'm just trying to make him understand. Maybe I exaggerated there a bit.

But well, pearcy has just wrote the brutal truth post
pearcy over exagerated tbh. If you get beat by someone using handbrake then you should work harder
Oh Cmon! the handbrake has been used by some super hotlappers too, Ie. arco, flotch, etc.
no bye
(pearcy is speaking for most of us then, not for everyone though)
well you could easily say the same thing about bawbags driving style. Ray isn't exactly smooth but his driving style works in lfs and probably wouldn't irl. it's just how it is.
It works fine tbh.
I think we made our point. I won't change my mind. And it's up to him to decide is he going to change his mind.

@ray style: I'm ok with that and you can't compare it.
OMG!

The lfs is same to real?never never a one simulator is same to real races,beacuse basically you are in front of a shit screen,in a chair

Many of you never run in a real life,im running a karting championships for 11 years and ive tryed many type of cars,but we not need to tell me,any profesional f1 pilot,he would soon thats its not real...

And on board free practice day:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5L3QSS2V
My Citroen BX brakes on all four tires using the handbrake. Should have know earlier about this technique. Tomorrow I´ll disconnect the front brake pipes.
Just gave it a try in the FXR, missed the " Q " button all the time and I´ve to wait for some daylight now.. .
Quote from arrechee :OMG!

The lfs is same to real?never never a one simulator is same to real races,beacuse basically you are in front of a shit screen,in a chair

Many of you never run in a real life,im running a karting championships for 11 years and ive tryed many type of cars,but we not need to tell me,any profesional f1 pilot,he would soon thats its not real...

And on board free practice day:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5L3QSS2V

Those arguments aren't strong enough.
So if he just slid around corners without using handbrake would you guys still complain?

He didn't cheat, he didn't use an exploit, he ran faster than you. Just because he uses his handbrake (still don't see what's wrong with it) doesn't mean he can't drive. IMO, he thought outside the box, and it payed off... what's wrong with that?

Just go out and beat his lap using your own driving style (whatever that may be) to prove that sliding around isn't faster.
nada Jon, por mas que te esfuerces más de uno por aqui no te va a respetar digas lo que digas, pero el sr. chanoman dice que algunos super hotlaper OJO LA DATO usan freno de mano asi que se admite pulpo como animal de compañia
Whatever dudes, I'm going to sleep.

Good night.
Quote from PMD9409 :So if he just slid around corners without using handbrake would you guys still complain?

He didn't cheat, he didn't use an exploit, he ran faster than you. Just because he uses his handbrake (still don't see what's wrong with it) doesn't mean he can't drive. IMO, he thought outside the box, and it payed off... what's wrong with that?

Just go out and beat his lap using your own driving style (whatever that may be) to prove that sliding around isn't faster.

I think what we've been saying in this thread went totally over you head..
I use and very old wheel:Microsoft sidewinder precision wheel without FF,omg,ppl with ff are chater racers!and all those who not choose cockpit view are cheaters!the degrees of the wheel neither!,OMG!almost all cheaters!!!
Probably, I stopped reading after the 2nd one on this page, didn't see a point in reading the rest.

Edit: Or did it?
Quote from N I K I :
I have to admit it's a poor way of driving, specially if you exaggerate with it like arrechee does (I never used it to that mesure). Understeery setups are mainly very fast, but they have that little problem with turn in and that's easily dealed with handbrake. That's one very ugly and undrealistic way of driving that should be avoided by any cost

Really you think that arrechee is not so fast in RL like in LFS? If you think that arrechee will slow in RL you are very wrong
You must have some sort of mind reading shit going on, for all I can see, he's ONLY talking about Arechee's driving in LFS, nothing to do with real life.

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG