The online racing simulator
Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
(21 posts, started )
Hi, I'll be short.

I've got an assignment for a Human-Computer Interactions class, and I need some participants to fill out a short questionnaire.

http://tinyurl.com/hcisurvey

It's anonymous, takes a couple minutes, and you might learn some useful keyboard shortcuts that you didn't know.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could participate please. Thanks guys.
Human-computer interaction course? what school? my school offers a course called exactly that.
Yes, HCI is a big field. It's York University.
haha get out! I go to YorkU as well!
I use shortcuts wherever and for whatever available, unless they're more complicated than using the mouse. I knew all the ones you asked about and use pretty much all of them.
I'd say application and tab switching, followed by cut/copy & paste and Win + R and Win + E are the ones I use the most. Oh and F3 or CTRL + F.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :haha get out! I go to YorkU as well!

Cool, what program/year are you in? I'm doing CS/4th... Almost done. >.<

morpha, thanks for doing the survey. There are many people who know most of those shortcuts, but also a lot that barely use/know any of them.
I'm in computer engineering, between 3rd and 4th year, doing a TIP internship this year at IBM. It worked out well cause I got to skip the whole strike thing.
Good timing with the strike. TIP is great, I've done it too last year, at the ministry of health. It was great experience.
Done. I mentioned a couple of the questions being repeated, because they were
Finished it
filled
done
Wow! I never knew about these kinds of shortcuts. I also learned that I am somewhat of a touch typist. Cool! Thanks for that survey I learned so much!
Um? How many hands do you have?
Attached images
Hands.jpg
#15 - Jakg
Done.
#17 - wild
I've filled it in for you
Quote from Kryten :Um? How many hands do you have?

no offense to him, but I am guessing that's an accidental failure. Sorry dude, but .
No. There can be people who use alternate pointer devices (head tracking or for example a trackball operated by foot). So to say "left hand or right hand" is kinda ignorant. Just because we got 2 of them, doesn't mean everyone does.
Form's disabled?
Same here, still disabled. :/

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG