The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :Looks rather fantastic with bloom mod

Would look even more fantastic with AA.
Try to set AA to 8x in your graphics card settings.
Thanks for the kyoto fix, Lynce.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Updated skies now also on my webspace, link remains the same
Thank you again, Lynce.
Quote from Lynce :@Ovidiu23. Fixed and Uploading.

Thank you.

Kyoto Clear Day:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52IB255A

April 9th.

Re-uploading all Skies with this file.

I have a serious problem to re-upload the Addon.

:/

Upload the Original File....

Quote from richukss :Try to set AA to 8x in your graphics card settings.
Thanks for the kyoto fix, Lynce.

Quote from Ovidiu23 :Thank you again, Lynce.

Thank you again.

Quote from Bean0 :Updated skies now also on my webspace, link remains the same

Thanks as always, my friend.
Quote from Lynce :
Thanks as always, my friend.

No problem at all, glad to be of help

Quote from LFSn00b :You don't understand me, i see

I said that i do have AA ingame, and even its visible, but when i take a screenshot the screenshot is without AA >_>

How are you taking the screenie ?

Try the inbuilt CTRL+S, also try CTRL+Printscreen to copy and paste into PS.
There's also Fraps, and other 3rd party screengrabbers.
ENBSeries has internal screenshooter.
Quote from Bean0 :Updated skies now also on my webspace, link remains the same

Same for ours. Just added the file though, the Skies.rar is still the old one and so is the 127mb all in one pack.
#109 - Jek
Great job. Thanks !
Quote from Nicce :only lfs.. has almost 20g with Vid´s on another hdd..

this cointains: replay´s,
servers, modd´s, skinns over 500mb only and so on..

and again Lynce.. REALLY nice work

i suddenly noticed i have 7gb of lfs on my comp if i count my all lfs folders(4)
Lynce should be a developer 10 times better and on always on time
Quote from naskavu :Lynce should be a developer 10 times better and on always on time

If Lynce will be a developer, LFS system requirments would be 10 times bigger.

P.S.: your signature is stupid bullshit.
He said his pack doesn't affect FPS. And you gave me a new idea for a sig!
Quote from Shadowww :If Lynce will be a developer, LFS system requirments would be 10 times bigger.

For what reason?

I don't understand well.

This Pack do not kill frames and just don't need better requeriments.
Quote from Lynce :For what reason?

I don't understand well.

This Pack do not kill frames and just don't need better requeriments.

For me, it dropped from 200-250 fps to 150-180 fps (but that's enough for me, anyways).
Quote from Shadowww :For me, it dropped from 200-250 fps to 150-180 fps (but that's enough for me, anyways).

For my part, I did test frames, and has always yielded positive results.

But I think what you say. I do not put in doubt.

Another option is to down file sizes.

The files lost some resolution and can be just as nice too.

Anyway, I respect your previous comment.
You can't tell the difference after 60FPS really. Just FYI, I noticed absolutely zero drop in frames per sec. It's all good for me! Thanks very much for your effort Lynce
Quote from Shadowww :For me, it dropped from 200-250 fps to 150-180 fps (but that's enough for me, anyways).

any way turn the vertical sync and your game gonna be way smooth and its locked at 75 fps .. between 75 fps and 1000 fps you shouldnt notice a difference you tv is at 29.97 fps when i play a game over 35 fps i'm fine so dont worry
Quote from FaFaDOD :any way turn the vertical sync and your game gonna be way smooth and its locked at 75 fps .. between 75 fps and 1000 fps you shouldnt notice a difference you tv is at 29.97 fps when i play a game over 35 fps i'm fine so dont worry

TV programs are broadcasted at 29.97 FPS in NTSC regions, around 25 in PAL. Although your TV can probably show much more than that. If you don't notice a difference from 35 FPS upwards then you either have something wrong with your screen or your eyes are a little broken.
Quote from mcintyrej :TV programs are broadcasted at 29.97 FPS in NTSC regions, around 25 in PAL. Although your TV can probably show much more than that. If you don't notice a difference from 35 FPS upwards then you either have something wrong with your screen or your eyes are a little broken.

over 35 fps its smooth and lag less you shouldnt be able to see the differences i tried :3 i'v 10 to each eyes btw but i'm a bit stupid too but that doesnt matter try it yourself ^^
mate reflection wit car_shine around 0,80

awsome work Lynce and friends who helped u
Attached images
enb2009_4_10_7_7_31.jpg
enb2009_4_10_7_7_51.jpg
Quote from FaFaDOD :over 35 fps its smooth and lag less you shouldnt be able to see the differences i tried :3 i'v 10 to each eyes btw but i'm a bit stupid too but that doesnt matter try it yourself ^^

I've played competitive FPS (first person shooter) games for a long time, and I can reliably say that 60FPS is much much much easier to play at than 35.

I didn't get any FPS drop installing this patch, either.
Very nice updates Lynce. Great work.

Only thing is that there's to much colour difference with the sidewalls/tires. You can see the whole Michelin 'stripe', where you only need the logo... Also, I don't really like the BF1 tyre pattern, but that's personal ofcourse. (also noticed a little bug in the BL1R skies, haven't seen them all though)

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG