The online racing simulator
Lewis Hamilton's future with mclaren in doubt?
After Australia... makin him look like an idiot
Not surprising, tbh After all the mess in Australia everything inside McLaren is in doubt.

P.S. Look at the position of microphone in the photo
Being an American, you probably aren't aware that the Daily Mail is a big pile of xenophobic tabloid tripe (my opinion) UK paper...

Quote :Is Lewis Hamilton really on his way out at McLaren? The Daily Mail think it's a definite possibility.

So, basically:

Quote : A toilet paper newspaper wrote this because they couldn't be bothered to find a story

I wouldn't read anything into this, and I wouldn't read anything where The Daily Mail is the main source.
Quote from TexasLTU :
P.S. Look at the position of microphone in the photo

LMAO, I hope he dosent change, they have supported him all the way!
To me it feels like his dad wants Lewis out of McLaren more than Hamilton does himself....
Quote from DevilDare :To me it feels like his dad wants Lewis out of McLaren more than Hamilton does himself....

It's always been like that... more about what dad wants than what Lewis wants
After the OzGP antics, It made him look like a fool. Although, he wouldn't be in F1 without him IMO....
" If Hamilton does get out of his five-year contract, one scenario has him going to Ferrari, who is struggling even more than McLaren this season. "

NO WAY!
It's amazing, how newspapers don't actually lie but just come up with totally implausible ideas and make them sound plausible. It's pathetic.
i cant see Lewis sticking with Mclaren much longer, Martin Whitmarsh is gonna be to Mclaren what Nick Fry was to Honda. And hopefully Brawn GP will become the factory Mercedes team in F1.
Quote from trebor901 : And hopefully Brawn GP will become the factory Mercedes team in F1.

Hah...Brawn doesn't really have the resources like Mclaren after after Honda quit. Didn't they just sack plenty of their working staff? I honestly can't see them going on dominating the field for more than first half of the season, the big guys will catch up soon with sheer manpower. If not this season, the next.

Lewis making a move and changing team is probably pure bs. The source is more than questionable for starters. Plus, I really doubt Lewis is sort of man who jumps ship at the first trouble. Hard years will make him more hardworking, hungry, and more humble and more deserving champion - the underdog everyone loves (Brawn GP at the moment).
Still, who do you fire first? The guy who'll get from 15th to point places every race, or the one that'll crash and/or end out of the points every race? Hmm...
The team supported him for 10+ years and now he leaves after one incident? Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:
Ferrari are not struggling more then Mclaren lmao, atleast Ferrari can qualify, the points sheet says otherwise though.
Quote from zeugnimod :The team supported him for 10+ years and now he leaves after one incident? Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean hes not thankful, and one incident lmao, there has been multiple.

F1 is a dog eat dog world if your good and your not in a fast team your career will free fall.
tbh, australia really showed a lot about their relationship. Lewis was stupid to do what he did tbh, he should of at least raised it with someone first. McLaren are to blame though imo, Lewis knew what he was doing and they cocked it up and then tryed to correct their error by cheating and cocked up even more. Not to say lewis hasn't made a few cock ups himself.
Quote from Mustafur :Doesn't mean hes not thankful, and one incident lmao, there has been multiple.

For example?
#20 - 5haz
Quote from Mustafur :atleast Ferrari can qualify.

Yes, they did a fantastic job of qualifying in Malaysia didn't they?
I hope mclaren can improove the car and Lewis can be at the top again
Quote from aroX123 :I hope mclaren can improove the car and Lewis can be at the top again

Don't be so stupid. If FIA DQ McLaren for several races, this season is like over for them. Car is rubbish this year, they are deep in shit with lying stuff, FIA attacks again. Can it be worse?
Quote from TexasLTU :Don't be so stupid. If FIA DQ McLaren for several races, this season is like over for them. Car is rubbish this year, they are deep in shit with lying stuff, FIA attacks again. Can it be worse?

Wtf ? If FIA DQ McLaren, it doesnt stop them from improving the car for their drivers.. McLaren wont be able to win the Constructors Championship, but Lewis/Heikki will still be allowed to fight for the drivers championship
Quote from DevilDare :Wtf ? If FIA DQ McLaren, it doesnt stop them from improving the car for their drivers.. McLaren wont be able to win the Constructors Championship, but Lewis/Heikki will still be allowed to fight for the drivers championship

Damn. Your right, i fail But still, it reminds me 2004 season
He'd be stupid to jump ship now. There's no guarantee that the teams that are good now won't be down the grid later in the season. Mclaren isn't good now - true. But it's still a big team with good funding and it will most probably be near the top next season, if not at the end of this one.

Lewis Hamilton's future with mclaren in doubt?
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG