The online racing simulator
yeah making 8 figures for doing what if were honest is a hobby must suck
#52 - 5haz
Quote from Shotglass :yeah making 8 figures for doing what if were honest is a hobby must suck

Well most of these drivers can handle the attention, mostly because most of them probrably love themselves a bit too much, but for me, it would just take the fun out of it TBH.

And money doesn't always = happiness, does help though.
no it doesnt but complaining about being that lucky would make them look like even bigger twats than their usual on track behaviour already does
#54 - 5haz
Quote from Shotglass :no it doesnt but complaining about being that lucky would make them look like even bigger twats than their usual on track behaviour already does

Yeah yeah, but all I'm saying is that I don't envy them that much.

Especially when they have a liking for digging themselves holes, like Hamster.
well what it is is similar to having money
probably most here would want to be an f1 driver or at least drive an f1 car for once but none would want to become one and sell their souls (quite literally as this threads topic shows) to the dev...dennis to do so
If you all quit being a bit optimistic and done some REAL research, you might uncover that Hamilton is contracted to McLaren until 2012.
Quote from LucozadeKING :If you all quit being a bit optimistic and done some REAL research, you might uncover that Hamilton is contracted to McLaren until 2012.

So this season should be Alonso's and Button's third with McLaren and Williams? Since when have written contracts been worth anything?
#60 - 5haz
Not like Schumacher, who smashed a Fiat van into the gates of a car dealers down in Kent, got out and had a go at the car dealer!
Quote from 5haz :Not like Schumacher, who smashed a Fiat van into the gates of a car dealers down in Kent, got out and had a go at the car dealer!

Heard that before, i think in a book, what an egotistical legend

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG