In the Wind (slowmotion)
(19 posts, started )
In the Wind (slowmotion)

.. is proud to present:

In the Wind (slowmotion)

Stream:
Youtube - 2:01 long, available in HD!

Download:
This movie will not be available for download.

Producer's comment:
Another test movie I made, where every clip shown is edited in After Effects. In other words, this video is packed with effects,
and I decided to render it and test these effects out to see how the final result would look like. Now I'm showing it to you.

You will see rain effects, headlight effects, sunshine effects and how sunset lighting in South City would look like.
I still need to improve on how to use these, and other effects as well. But as stated, it's a test movie.
Also I tried to make a slowmotion movie more interesting. Squid, did I succeed? :]

Enjoy!
Effects are great, quality is good, FPS appears low.
Good video yeah with all effects, but fps really seems to be low at some points
Quote from [SWE]RE :Squid, did I succeed? :]

At some points you should have used more keyframes per second to achieve more smoothness and to make sure the glow sticks to the headlamp. Noticeable in RAC scene
Slowmotion should showing pure LFS, tyre psychics and so on imho.
Otherwise, nice vid, keep it up!
#6 - Nicce
like it Impulse..
Nr.1 , Very Nice.
Again, nice one.

Music is from that Music catch game, right?
Very nice and great music. :lovies3d:
Quote from hadesko :Slowmotion should showing pure LFS, tyre psychics and so on imho.
Otherwise, nice vid, keep it up!

Uh, yes, I know that. That's why you can see some tyre physics and so on, in this vid. But instead of making a traditional slowmo vid showing only tyre physics etc, I decided to put some eye candy in there too. Maybe that was a mistake.

Quote from Kid222 :Again, nice one.

Music is from that Music catch game, right?

Thanks, and yes, it is. :]

Edit: Btw, bad fps? O.o I recorded at 50 fps, rendered it with that also but I think youtube decreases the fps to 20-something? It shouldn't be any problems with the fps.
It's quite awkward to see dirt clouds in the rain anyway
Quote from NightShift :It's quite awkward to see dirt clouds in the rain anyway

I know, I thought about that too. But, perhaps it just started raining a few seconds before those shots were taken. Use your imagination mate.
i will watch it when i get from work!
Quote from [SWE]RE :Use your imagination mate.

I can do that with my eyes closed, no need to watch a movie
Quote from NightShift :I can do that with my eyes closed, no need to watch a movie

I would say that you MUST watch this movie!!
Quote from buck77 :I would say that you MUST watch this movie!!

I think he already saw it mate. He was the one commenting on the rain/dirt cloud in the first place.
Quote from [SWE]RE :I think he already saw it mate. He was the one commenting on the rain/dirt cloud in the first place.

turum pshhh

sorry!
Nice.

In the Wind (slowmotion)
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG