The online racing simulator
How Will You Cope Without The Net Tomorrow?
(38 posts, started )
#1 - amp88
Just another quick thread asking you guys (and gals) how you'll cope without the Internet tomorrow? For anyone who doesn't know or hasn't yet been contacted by their ISP tomorrow is the day when the internet is closed down to the public to allow all duplicate files and dead links on the WWW to be identified and removed. It's come to be known as the Internet's "Spring Cleaning" and has happened in the last 5 years at the same time. If you didn't already know you should unplug your modem, and close your browser and email client starting at 0:00 UTC 1st April and don't plug your modem back in until 0:00 UTC on the 2nd of April.

I've got a few DVDs I'm going to use to pass the time and I may even go out for a walk. What will you be doing?
Good effort.
WHAT?!

Oh wait, is this an April fools joke?
Grr your early.

You almost tricked me.
Hmm... k.
Well, this is true for my school. We're not allowed to bring in laptops, USB drives or anything funky. Yeah... my school has the Conficker virus that is apparently going to 'phone home' tomorrow and receive instructions on what it should do next.
Muhahaha my plan to ruin astra's education has succeeded.
#8 - Migz
If the internet is closed tomorow i will suck another mans genitilia.
But i will not do this because the internet is not a shop, it will not close.
#9 - Gil07
Nooooooooooo, they be stealing my internetz!!!11!!!11!one!
It's not a shop. It's not a truck either! It's a series of tubes!
oooh you nearly got me there Amp,

nah you didn't good effort though
haha, good one. Allready tried this on a few mates, and they are as gullable as you lot :P
Lol, nice one Nearly fell for it
Still waiting for the scirocco one....
I wonder how someone could do a clean up for teh whole internet in 24 hours time.
Chortle, chortle, oh how I love April fools..........
#18 - 5haz
Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?
Internet disappeared and nothing of value was lost.
Anyone want to help me tracing the Conficker virus. We'll show the bastard who coded it who pwns all.
Quote from Luke.S :Anyone want to help me tracing the Conficker virus. We'll show the bastard who coded it who pwns all.

From the Telegraph website:
Quote :Microsoft, which developed the Windows computer operating system, has offered a $250,000 (£172,000) reward for information that leads to the capture and conviction of the authors of Conficker.

Right behind ya!

Whole article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sci ... -virus-one-day-to-go.html
hmmm wait till they give a decent bounty for the conflicker

even ghostnet would get a million !
Shall some brave lfs forum users group up to find the ass. We could split it.
I knew my Uplink skillz would come into play sooner or later. Don't worry folks, I'm from the internetz

(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG