The online racing simulator
Quote from Shadowww :LFS, RBR (not-100%-asphalt-stages only), Euro Truck Sim.

Do you feel RBR good with Tarmac?
If not LFS then...

Richard Burns Rally, rFactor and Netkar Pro. Sometimes boot up the PS3 for a bit of GT5 Prologue. (Flame away, don't care. It's a good console sim and I expect the full version will be vastly improved.)

I have took up IL2 Sturmovik 1946 recently as other members of the RSR team started to play it. Getting well into that!

Used to play plenty of CSS and WolfET. Occasionally play DoD Source but most of the time if I am not driving or flying then I just chill out and have a stroll around middle earth in LOTRO.

Quote from Speed Soro :Do you feel RBR good with Tarmac?

I think the Tarmac feels better on dry gravel or intermediate tarmac tyres. I think that makes it feel a bit more realistic. Still, it's not all that bad really even on the dry tarm tyres.
I'm happy with a glass of gin, some music, and friends. Unfortunately i'm told this is alchoholism, so some nights I play a number of different MMO's on an entire casual basis in order not to drink every night.
If I'm not on LFS, then I'm on rfactor, LevelR/Project Torque and sometimes I play Wii.
If it was'nt for LFS i would have a social life, a girlfriend (again), a decent job that pays loads, a large house on the hills overlooking the common people who work on my land and a car that works. Ross County would be in the SPL and the tinks (Calley Thsitle) would be in division 1 geting relegated and how we would laugh. We would laugh and laugh at all the silly people supporting the plastic club, well safe in the knowldge that a small team from the highlands once again is in the Champions League......

....Well thats what I'll liket to think would happen
Left 4 Dead
Unreal Tournament 3
Anno 1701 & The Sunken Dragon
SimCity 4
Civilization 4 & expansions

Looking forward to play Cities XL
Too many to really choose from. I already don't play LFS these days.
FPS, RTS, RPG, whatever.

Currently working through GTA4 on the 360 again.
My copy of Heavenly Sword for PS3 arrived today. Re-ordered SFIV again a couple of days ago after the first order got screwed up. Saving for L4D and Killzone 2.
Looking forward to Mass Effect 2, Uncharted 2, Forza 3 and Modern Warfare 2 later this year, and Max Payne 3 next.

Think I've probably covered almost every genre
I think if LFS vanished overnight I would probably transfer my time and burning desire to win over to my career and I would have a much better paid job.
Quote from tonix :when i'm not in mood for racing, i love to play OpenTTD (opensource successor to Transport Tycoon Deluxe) - made in 1995 but still awesome .

Quote from tiagolapa :OpenTTD great game yes sir!

+1 for OpenTTD. I've made a couple of patches myself, and am addicted to making heightmaps for the game. In fact I'm currently remaking all my maps with lakes and rivers included. A slow process but they look so much nicer when they're done.

I also managed to get two of my housemates and my girlfriend playing it. Not quite got the timing right for a 4 way multiplayer LAN session, but got close this weekend.
Quote from zeugnimod :There's only one game besides LFS that I regularly play: Tomb Raider

I can't understand what people find so good about FPS, tbh. Running around and shooting isn't my definition of fun.

But just running around is?
DreamStripper
#62 - Worm
Race O7
Quote from Shadowww :It is good, but not perfect.

hmmm... I don't feel it too much convincing. I think Race07 has much more realist behavior and feedback.

Quote from Kalev EST :But just running around is?

Tombraider is for Quake as Cruise is for Racing.

Quote from Storm_Cloud :I think if LFS vanished overnight I would probably transfer my time and burning desire to win over to my career and I would have a much better paid job.

I used to think this too, but with the age you learn to be honest with yourself, then I realize that if it was not LFS, it would be something else, but not to study
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm happy with a glass of gin, some music, and friends. Unfortunately i'm told this is alchoholism, so some nights I play a number of different MMO's on an entire casual basis in order not to drink every night.

An Alcoholic is someone who drinks as much as you do, but you don't like them very much.

It'd be alcoholism if you sunk a bottle a gin every night.
Probably rFactor.... or PS Home. Wait, not really.
In tis weather, BBQ'ing with my (new) friends. Somehow i made 9 new friends. I HAVE A LIFE WOOOOT... Just because i signed up at a dutch drifting forum (because i bought i car i will drift:tilt. 9 people suddenly lived near me with some cool/awsone japanese car.. they all wanted to come down and see my totally stock car.. And now i'm bbq'ing with them
Eve Online
..well... Eve Online is actually my first gaming choice because our
alliance/coalition are getting bigger and we have our own solar systems
to protect and harvest. wuh huh

I still do LFS once in a while - just to keep the dust off my wheel,
and having a break from flying spaceships and listen to angry fleet commanders
Silkroad Online
I don't like first person shooters so i don't fit in the category. If it wasn't LFS it would be an other racinggame. I've played a lot of them but the only ones i tried online are totaly not comparable with LFS (Midtown Maddness2 and Trackmania).

I think LFS is the only Sim i did not give up imidiatly because you can enter at a low level (slow cars, chase view, autogears, minimaps like the arcade games people come from ). Offcourse i do now play with dashboardview and manual gears.
atm i go for Day of Defeat source and Americas Army...
All of the source powered games. And, well just about every FPS I can get my hands on, especially both Stalker games. I play a lot of FSX, I especially like it because I'm veerrrryyy slowly getting my pilots license. RPG's are good too, but since Diablo II I've been let down, even Fallout 3 I gave up on.....

Right now I play LFS, a few demo's, always trying new demo's, Stalker Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl. Fallout 3, but as I said I'm getting really bored, Left4Dead, CSS...ET, ETQW. Man I have a ton of games, I guess I'm truly happy online in an FPS owning, got the headset on, hopefully a sound server and ping and I'm good.
I absolytely love Simulation, so LFS and FSX are very important and taken seriously, while FPS online is semi-serious, tons of fun tho. RPG, can't explain it, very rewarding in a different way, like a good book, I suppose that's how it should be?
WoW, EVE, CSS, GRID, gran turismo prologue
It's the only game I play besides FSX... I guess i'd do something else in real life.... Even though I do enough of that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG