The online racing simulator
Ut2004/css/kr2
wtf? LFS has FPS mode so no need.
LFS and rFactor only.
If I'm not on LFS, then I'm on rfactor. And vice versa. Since I've discovered simracing, all of my other 'games' have been uninstalled.
RBR , better then lfs for me.
Quote from Deesiel :If I'm not on LFS, then I'm on rfactor. And vice versa. Since I've discovered simracing, all of my other 'games' have been uninstalled.

I'm with you.
rFactor, but when i'm not in mood for racing, i love to play OpenTTD (opensource successor to Transport Tycoon Deluxe) - made in 1995 but still awesome .
Quote from Nitrous13270 :Not all FPS's are fast and "competitive". I hate the fast FPS's like Counter Strike, since it requires almost no tactics in my opinion.

If LFS goes, then I'm sticking with ArmA: Armed Assault or any other military simulators.

Have you tried Project Reality on BF2? It is a bloody good mod which forces team work and tactics. The vehicle respawn times are much longer (up to an hour for some), weapon kits have to be allocated by the commander (you need a driver kit to drive heavy armour, aircraft and such, as a squaddy all you can drive is the Landy).

It is hours of fun. Although it can be a hassle finding a decent server to join.
I mostly play racing games since i hate most of the moder shooters.

I like games with stories Like Bioshock.
I also have a heavy dislike for RPG's so for me ist racing story game or some arcade racer like PGR.
But there is one game besides LFS that gets played often its The Sims2

I also love to play some rfactor ever now and then some Richard burns rally some Enthusia Proffecional Racing(ps2).
And I play forza sometimes
#36 - Riel
Am I the only one who don't play?

Well I have this Laptop for business ... and LFS

Really, I have my seat and projector, but never 'play' any other thing on pc now. Just LFS... it's a hobby, not only a game. I make time for it
Quote from Riel :Am I the only one who don't play?

Well I have this Laptop for business ... and LFS

Really, I have my seat and projector, but never 'play' any other thing on pc now. Just LFS... it's a hobby, not only a game. I make time for it

Didn't you even try something else?
If it was not for LFS i would be spending more time with.. Chess (PC & real stuff) Supreme Commander & the Total War seris of games.
On the flip side of the gaming coin lies my other favourites
Quake HL & UT seris of FPS stuff.
I like to think LFS combines a liitle of both the control and adrenalin that FPS and RTS thrive upon.
RBR or Fallout 3
#40 - senn
TF2, L4D, Fallout3, GTR Evo, Forza2, whatever latest game takes my fancy, last completed was F.E.A.R. 2.

Now waiting for Red Faction Guerilla, and L4D vs updates...
I'm playing a little FPS game called Special Force here, and called Soldier Front in other countries. Actually I play it more than LFS, because, well, you WOULD get tired of BL1 for a year, right?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I'm playing a little FPS game called Special Force here, and called Soldier Front in other countries. Actually I play it more than LFS, because, well, you WOULD get tired of BL1 for a year, right?

Well, when you buy it you won't be tired of it for 5 more years then

E: uhm actually longer because you get more than 3 cars to. =)
Quote from tonix :rFactor, but when i'm not in mood for racing, i love to play OpenTTD (opensource successor to Transport Tycoon Deluxe) - made in 1995 but still awesome .

OpenTTD great game yes sir!
i would reinstall TA-Spring (opensource total annihilation successor, that is much better than supreme commander)

imho the best RTS-Game out there.

but first i have to play some ps3 games i bought, but never had the time to play them.
Wii and WoW
Does someone is playing COD WAW? Servers with tactical rules are very fine to play. If so, what servers do you use to play?
There's only one game besides LFS that I regularly play: Tomb Raider

I can't understand what people find so good about FPS, tbh. Running around and shooting isn't my definition of fun.
When I'm not on LFS, I'm on BF2 (or the mod, Project Reality), Company of Heroes (Opposing Fronts), Starcraft Brood war, or uh.. GTR2. -.-
LFS, RBR (not-100%-asphalt-stages only), Euro Truck Sim.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG