The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Grats Core

well done
gratz guys happy birthday
Nice, 4 years already. Congratz!
:elefant:
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Did someone mention and LX6 event? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Yessir! How about this for a teaser: 3 hours, 3 man teams with two cars (LX4 & LX6), each driver must drive each car at least once. More details to come!
Yummy!
grats! 4 years is a very long period! hopefully, you'll exist another 4 years!
Grats oldies
Congratulations CoRe! Definately a vital part for this community
You'd expect crap to get filtered out after so many yrs but this one clump keeps lingering around.
Congratz CoRe.
Gratz to CoRe!
Oh snaps I'm late! Grats CoRe!
Quote from BenjiMC :You'd expect crap to get filtered out after so many yrs but this one clump keeps lingering around.

Hey-o!!
Congrats guys!
Tommy Østgaard joins CoRe Racing!

Today CoRe Racing is proud to announce a new addition to our team! Tommy Østgaard, formerly of Legends Racing Team, has agreed to join us as our newest driver. Tommy is an extremely enthusiastic and quite quick young driver from Norway, who races in real life in the Formula Basic series across Scandinavia.

Over the last four months, Tommy had built Legends Racing Team from the ground up, putting in extensive work to create that rarity among LFS teams: a team led by and made up of young drivers that actually looks to have a bright future. Unfortunately, real life isn't always kind to big plans, and due to school and family issues Tommy had to take a step back--he decided that, for the time being, he just wants to be a driver. More specifically, he wants to be a CoRe driver. We were pretty happy about that.

We expect Tommy to be a great addition to our team, both as a driver and as a potential leader in the future. He is dedicated to racing, extremely friendly, and a quick learner, and we're glad to have him onboard. Tommy will be racing under the name CoRe T.Østgaard, with the #66 and orange skin accents. Welcome to the team, Tommy!
Welcome to the team, Tommy!
Good job guys!
Congrats from Estonian Endurance Racers , good luck with that to the team and Tommy =)
Thanks guys! You have been supporting me so much, and helping me with my real life problems a lot, thanks for giving me this opertunity!
That was quick!

Grats to both!
Grats Tommy

and Core of course
Grats!
Welcome Tommy, good to have you here

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG