The online racing simulator
'Dirty' Car Art
(16 posts, started )
'Dirty' Car Art
Ok not THAT kind of dirty...
THIS kind of dirty.

I bet his rear windows are so scratched out that you can't see anything through even if they happen to be clean.
It's all done with paint brushes. I don't think that would scratch the glass.

This has been posted and discussed a very long time ago.

I think it's more impressive how dusty he gets the cars rather than the art. I don't know how one could get a car so dusty.
to get a car that dirty isnt hard, you just have to use your imagination
wow this is really cool stuff!

i visited the car art museum in Housten - texas, i wished there where stuff like that!!
too much time on his hands.
Quote from theirishnoob :too much time on his hands.

for once, I agree with you. It's fantstic, but wouldn't it just get washed off right away?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :for once, I agree with you. It's fantstic, but wouldn't it just get washed off right away?

but that isnt the point of it, its like the guys who do art in the sand on beaches, art for arts sake
Caducity is a fundamental principle of many arts.
Dude that's cool. Then some moron will write "clean me" somewhere.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dude that's cool. Then some moron will write "clean me" somewhere.

or " i wish my wife was this dirty "
#12 - Byku
Quote from theirishnoob :or " i wish my wife was this dirty "

lol.... sig material . Guys is really skilled... but i'm not into art for the sake of art .
he is skilled, but what if it rained and he didn't cover his car?
I have the urge to write '2 dirty 2 write on'.... oh wait...
I wonder if he's crying when he has to clean those cars and get it dirty again ...

Like: SPLSSSSHHSHPLSSHDHHSFHSH buhuhuhuhuhuhuh *tears* SPLSHHHHHSHDHSHDHEHFHRHSPSPSGHS *crying like hell* SSPPPPPLLLSHSSHSHHSHSHDHSHRHE
Well, the art existed in its form, therefor it's art. And every single piece of his art is immortalized by taking photos of them. The fact that it disappears on the canvas car is irrelevant to him.

'Dirty' Car Art
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG