The online racing simulator
Buy S2 or not?
(72 posts, started )
s2 will be here for a long time too plus updates that never come, oh wait, it's this one that takes forever...
S2: 32 cars in race, max. 47 people on server (if 32 are racing, 15 are spectators and can't join because race is full)

Demo: 12 cars in race, max. 15 people on server (if 12 are racing, 3 are spectating).
and fun layouts.
just get it
its worth it
I costs less than any of TDU, NFS, GTR evo, DiRT, GRiD, GT5 and any other 'latest game' you can find when they are first released, yet manages to beat them all realism-wise. If you're ever willing to pay for those titles, then LFS is cheap as chips.

And you'll still get full S2 free updates even up to and after S3 is released.
buying LFS...?

1) Great developers
2) Good graphics and game plays
3) More Cars & Tracks
4) LFS Friendly Community

I have searched some Sim-Racing but I find LFS still the best racing simulator and it is totally not an arcade game.

That's why I :lfs:

Oh you already bought a license.... Welcome to Live For Speed

" diCharge "
S2 licensed

Welcome to the fun...
:wave2:
I bought S2 yesterday, and i dont regret it, its absolutly amazing!!
Sveikas atvykęs pas mus
Quote from michael-surfer :I bought S2 yesterday, and i dont regret it, its absolutly amazing!!

after two months you ill say. where is updates..........where....
Quote from mantvisrep :after two months you ill say. where is updates..........where....

Not everyone is an impatient moaner.
Don't buy S2 for the following reasons:

- you will loose interest in all other games
- you will end up buying expensive hardware (wheels, pc parts)
- you will spend your evenings at home instead of going out with your friends
- you will get addicted to this game

Quote from michael-surfer :I bought S2 yesterday, and i dont regret it, its absolutly amazing!!

Congrats man GAAF!

Say farewel to real life
Quote from three_jump :Don't buy S2 for the following reasons:

point being ?

Theres a following reason to buy S2:

- You're donating small (?) amount of money for devs as a "Thx" for they hard work on this game.

dam.. u are so right ....true true
i have 1 question if i bought S2 driver license. S2 license will be for 1month?
Quote from DetaIls123 :i have 1 question if i bought S2 driver license. S2 license will be for 1month?

Ne, visam laikui, iki kol pasirodys S3
ENG: Nope, its permanent, until S3
Quote from TexasLTU :Ne, visam laikui, iki kol pasirodys S3
ENG: Nope, its permanent, until S3

Wrong.

It's permanent forever. You probably won't have a lot of servers/people to race against after S3 but you can still use it.
O hai!

This should be added to EULA.
After i get my MOMO wheel you guys will see S2 licensed under my name .

... And yes all Demo racers, all have been said. If you like Demo then think what S2 will look like, your minds just blow up like 5 tons of C4. I hope i'll survive that one. Wish me luck you guys .
Quote from Flegmatica :If you like Demo then think what S2 will look like, your minds just blow up like 5 tons of C4.

Technically S2 looks exactly like the Demo. You just get access to more cars and tracks
Well, I have played LFS 4 years, and I bought officially S2-License 2008 January. Before that, I just tried S2 with my friends account, and with hamachi, because he didn't want to go for multiplayer. I liked LFS so much that I went to tell my parents to buy it. Well, they didn't buy to me, so I took my VISA and bought it for 35,83€. =). Of Course, they didn't like it hehe (ouch!).

Anyway. Live For Speed S2 is much better at the moment than I tried it in Patch P 0.5 =). It didn't got even BMW Sauber F1.06 car (BF1). And I remember, when I were in Patch X10 0.5, in LFS, there was a server called "Netikka 2". It was Blackwood RallyX Reversed / XR GT Turbo (XRT) server. There was only 12 racers, all from finland. The server best laptime was going 1:04.96. Holder was this guy: http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=s ... ;racer=%5BKRT%5D+Juha+2.0

BTW. in Patch U, the Best laptime in Netikka 2 server was only 1:06.xx =)

I was going only 1:05, and now it is 1:04.44 I think.

Well, Demo Racers have not that legendary XR GT Turbo - car. But I will promise, that it is not the only thing why You should buy LFS S2 -license. Nope, there is much more tasks and things for You.

What you have, if buy to full content: (S2)

Ability to make Autocross layouts.

5 more tracks and their many variations. Also 17 more cars, counting the great XR GT Turbo.

More fun! Available to join popular fun server. ( [CAD] Destruction Derby )

Tight Racing with any cars / tracks. For Example: Redline Racing server, or [FM] Oval Junkies servers. (Yes, Oval is possible also, in my opinion, I like it)

More Drifting servers! If you like sometimes to take off and making some sliding, I am pretty sure, that you can find a good drifting mates!

Make yourself to famous! If you have great racing skills and not fearing the fatal accidents, you can find more info about here. http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Well, I don't know to say anything else, but if you are still doubt for buying the S2, then you should ask more for to advanced racers. They know (or at least I think about it) everything or almost everything about racing. And they can tell to you, why have to buy Live For Speed S2.

Sorry a bit english, I am in rush hour ---->
^ +1

Buy S2 or not?
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG