The online racing simulator
Buy S2 or not?
(72 posts, started )
Buy S2 or not?
Hi, it may seem like a lame topic, but I can't get over it. Is it worth buying S2, and why? I mean apart from more cars and more tracks. Is there anything else that's better than demo?
Thank you.
Sure.
+18 cars (when scirocco gets released)
+6 track enviroments
+autocross
+32 cars on grid
+much less crashers.
Quote from diCharge :Hi, it may seem like a lame topic, but I can't get over it. Is it worth buying S2, and why? I mean apart from more cars and more tracks. Is there anything else that's better than demo?
Thank you.

short answer - yes. LFS is best sim for people who dont want to spend 13$ a month to play some Iracing, and some ppl prefer LFS over Iracing. Community is great, In S2 are alot leagues, Teams which look FOR S2 Licensed Drivers. Everything is better in S2 than in demo.
- better community than demo (less lame drivers etc.)
- hotlap uploading (I don't know if it's in demo)
- autocross editor

but more cars and tracks is not "olny" imo
Hm... How about the community?
Quote from Flame CZE :- better community than demo (less lame drivers etc.)
- hotlap uploading (I don't know if it's in demo)
- autocross editor

but more cars and tracks is not "olny" imo

oh, you have already answered my question Ok, I think I'm gonna go buy it and I feel like lame driver myself... I'm driving second day already and it seems like I reached my limit. I just can't get over 1.40 with xfr on the track...
Quote from diCharge :oh, you have already answered my question Ok, I think I'm gonna go buy it and I feel like lame driver myself... I'm driving second day already and it seems like I reached my limit. I just can't get over 1.40 with xfr on the track...

XFR? Do you mean XFG?
LFS may not be the best driving simulator out there (though there's a good chance it is physics-wise) but it is definately the best bang-for-your-buck racing sim! £24 is an absolute bargain, it's almost worth iRacing prices (~$200 a year! ) and is the same quality. Some people will tell you it's better, (I haven't tried both) it's a matter of opinion.

Glad to see you're going to get EDIT: got!! s2! See ya on the track!

These will help:

http://www.lfsworld.net/rafa/

http://www.setupgrid.net/

http://setupfield.teaminferno.hu/index.php?p_section=setup
Well.. he bought S2 license, so welcome to LFS S2 diCharge!
yep ! welcome i hope you enjoy your time with s2
Quote from diCharge :Hi, it may seem like a lame topic, but I can't get over it. Is it worth buying S2, and why? I mean apart from more cars and more tracks. Is there anything else that's better than demo?
Thank you.

If you want to buy it, buy it. We shouldn't need to convince you, if you like it you can buy it.

E: Seems you've gone for the plunge! Have fun.
Thank you all for the warm welcome I hope I'm gonna have fun and meet you guys on the track. See you soon!
Geez, I never thought all those other cars were so good... A lot to learn tho...
nice to see another lithuanian driver joined our community good luck
I've finally bought S2 today also. Definitely worth doing, I've had great fun experimenting with the new tracks and cars. Just got to get plenty of practice in now.
Quote from JONXLR8 :I've finally bought S2 today also. Definitely worth doing, I've had great fun experimenting with the new tracks and cars. Just got to get plenty of practice in now.

So welcome to the World of S2
Enjoy racing guys
Quote from oldnavy :nice to see another lithuanian driver joined our community good luck

dėkui ir man malonu sutikti tautietį tikiuosi ir trasoj sutiksiu / thanks, me too hope to see you on the track!
Quote from JONXLR8 :I've finally bought S2 today also. Definitely worth doing, I've had great fun experimenting with the new tracks and cars. Just got to get plenty of practice in now.

O yeah, it definitely is fun ti experiment
I remember the first day when I got S2 I tested the MRT on KY1 ... But welcome to S2 diCharge!
Best 24 bucks for ya dude.
Welcome in heaven!
^lol... heaven... lol... its in a crisis too..
serious.!!!!!!
Quote from Shadowww :Sure.
+18 cars (when scirocco gets released)
+6 track enviroments
+autocross
+32 cars on grid
+much less crashers.

serioulsy??????? 32 cars ina race????? wow i'm real happy now...i thought there was only 12
I coulda sworn there was more than 32 now, servers take up to 47! I think it's 42.
Quote from Xenoxiduis :serioulsy??????? 32 cars ina race????? wow i'm real happy now...i thought there was only 12

Demo servers have a limit

Buy S2 or not?
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG