The online racing simulator
Buy S2 or not?
(72 posts, started )
Nice story! You shall write a book
Quote from TexasLTU :Nice story! You shall write a book

Wait when I will publish our team history. It is quite interesting because I have saved all in memories =)
#53 - Luko
First, I want to say, that LFS is the best racing game ive ever played.

But I fear to buy S2... : On demo there is only BL track lot of fast and good racers driving 3 cars all the time, so races are very dramatic (if u know where to play). On S2 it looks to me, there are many tracks many cars and few races. Soon the scirocco will be released and everybody will drive scirocco- just another FWD.

Well, i dont know if ill buy it... The developers should think about delete some cars or i dont know.
Quote from Luko :First, I want to say, that LFS is the best racing game ive ever played.

But I fear to buy S2... : On demo there is only BL track lot of fast and good racers driving 3 cars all the time, so races are very dramatic (if u know where to play). On S2 it looks to me, there are many tracks many cars and few races. Soon the scirocco will be released and everybody will drive scirocco- just another FWD.

Well, i dont know if ill buy it... The developers should think about delete some cars or i dont know.

Its only the start hype, just wait a month and there is plenty of more servers available.
Quote from Luko :First, I want to say, that LFS is the best racing game ive ever played.

Depends. If you're waiting for updates, don't buy, save your money. But if you're satisfied with the current lfs, buy.

+ There are not much of ppl playing s2 anymore as looks in the server list.. Oh, everyone are in cruise servers, pardon me.
#56 - Riel

Euh, I think there are many races and better ones too (well XFG on BL1 ... boring? ) Once you do a 1,5 hour race with an XRR or 2 hours on Fox driving, that's real fun
Quote from Riel :Euh, I think there are many races and better ones too (well XFG on BL1 ... boring? ) Once you do a 1,5 hour race with an XRR or 2 hours on Fox driving, that's real fun

1 hour with the LX6 on SO Long REV Thursday evening on the Dead Men Racing server. 6 lap sprint races until then, to practice and fine tune setups

</shameless plug>
#59 - Luko
I like XRG, XRT, FXO, RB4, FZ5. When i look at the S2 hosts at lfsworld, theres not many servers racing with these cars. I cant imagine what are the possibilities to race these cars just like in demo with XFG or XRG.
S2 has like 4 cruise servers with 20+ drivers in them, thats 80 drivers that could be in race servers... thats why the only populated server is the ""SR FOX server" and conedodgers(not many people wanna go there anyway)
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Congrats man GAAF!

Say farewel to real life

lol, i am never addicted to a game
Quote from Luko :I like XRG, XRT, FXO, RB4, FZ5. When i look at the S2 hosts at lfsworld, theres not many servers racing with these cars. I cant imagine what are the possibilities to race these cars just like in demo with XFG or XRG.

so you like tbo's mostly? well, not all servers are class locked, most of servers change combos depending on mood, also there are leagues out there that might interest you...well i don't complain about lack of servers to drive, i've always found something, best thing to do is to join a racing team then you have full control of teamserver(for your case)

[NDR] public is tbo server for example.
buy
I've been playing LFS for about 4 years now. I started playing in 2005 at the ripe age of 9 years old. Of course, I stuck around singleplayer as to not mess with other people. I bought S2 in 2006, and I've been playing ever since.

Very worth it, even though it costs a lot more in USD then Euros :/

But I fear to buy S2...

if your thinking twice about it why not go for an S1 licence @ only £12 its a cheap way to play LFS.
if you want the best then iRacing is where it's at but you will have to pay a hell of a lot more for the privilege.
i wonder why he is no longer welcome
Sveikas atvykes i platuji pasauli

Welcome mate
Sveikas praradęs gyvenimą

English : Congratz for losing life

Buy S2 or not?
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG