The online racing simulator
UF1 Presentation - You knew it was bad ;)
(26 posts, started )
LOL nice one! The songs perfect for the car .
Quote from Andrei221 :Thanks :P. Hope i am improving. Updated RapidShare Link.

:huepfenic interesting and funny
LMAO, that was good.
Hahah nice. Anyone got anything about Youtube? I can't get any video in high quality no matter what I do, there's no HQ/HD link and the FMT things don't work.
You should have made a slogan for it or something like...
The new UF One thousand... it's over nine thousand! (I hope you people know the expression "over 9k", or else the joke would fail)
This is SPARTAA! Anyway what do you think about the movie? Do I improve,etc?
Quote from squidhead :You should have made a slogan for it or something like...
The new UF One thousand... it's over nine thousand! (I hope you people know the expression "over 9k", or else the joke would fail)

LOL, you want over 9000?

I had an "ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!" moment when I went and turned in all the pennies I've been saving for the past eight years. The coin counter machine nearly broke. 9164 cents, and all of it paid for my new airsoft rifle.
Quote from DragonCommando :LOL, you want over 9000?

I had an "ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!" moment when I went and turned in all the pennies I've been saving for the past eight years.

I once downshifted too early in a 95 Honda Civic.... same slogan, worse results
Hahaha that's very nice! that made my day
(well, next to this vid actually)
Quote from squidhead :I once downshifted too early in a 95 Honda Civic.... same slogan, worse results

Wow, that must have sucked real hard, did it just shift lock or did it actualy do damage to the car?
Nice Keep going
Thanks.
Quote from DragonCommando :Wow, that must have sucked real hard, did it just shift lock or did it actualy do damage to the car?

Did some damage. New camshafts and valves were needed. I managed to outsource a whole head for replacement... my GF hated me for that though... it was her civic
Quote from squidhead :Did some damage. New camshafts and valves were needed. I managed to outsource a whole head for replacement... my GF hated me for that though... it was her civic

ouch, that must have realy sucked.

A couple hundred bucks out the window, and I bet your GF woulden't let it go for a while.
Nice one Andrei Waiting your next vid. "FELICITARI DIN ARAD "
Thanks/Mersi o sa vina curand.
nice vid music suits the car
all in all, funny video. Excuse me now, as I'm going to drive my beloved UF1, it's waiting for me and I don't want to run after it. I just told the worst joke ever. still got me eager to drive this LFS marvel.
Quote from squidhead :You should have made a slogan for it or something like...

yeah claisc joke wich was somehow found funy deu to dragonbal z
Haha nicely done, but no skin? would of been more amusing.
And sponge whats the dealio
Nice video Andrei

Could u plz tell me with wich programm you recordet it?

Regarts Heiko1
Thanks, I recorded it with Fraps. Editing : Sony Vegas + Adobe After Effects
Love the music and the editing

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG