(30 posts, started )
New movie: Losing II.

.. is proud to present:

Losing II.

Stream:
Youtube - 1:06 long, available in HD!

Download:
Download - 65.1 MB.

Please note that this is a test video. In a few earlier videos I had a problem with the aspect ratio that made the cars look squashed,
I got the advice to use a program to fix this, so this video is basically a test video to see if it actually worked.
#2 - Lynce
5 stars.

No words.

You had improved much.

NOTE: And you can do better movies. Keep up the good work.
Me likes.

Was that Mini GTRs at Fe Club btw?
Amazing video, your getting better everyday it seems! Love the camera work, keep it up!

The only down side is the small lag.
Very nice movie, but I think this is not the best video you've done, so keep trying and impress us even more... :eye-poppi
Known music to who played C&C . Nice work.
Damn that's hot. I like the effect you produced with the FBM and Lynce's reflections.
really nice vid, but a bit laggy here

could be me , as nearly everything i watch in HD gets laggy as hell (now even in normal mode)
cant watch the download dont open on any program
5 starts! just great...

HOW CAN I MAKE MOVIES LIKE THIS ONE USING VEGAS 7???
I just bought the software and have NO IDEA on how to use it correctly! too complex for me yet...
nice one!

a lot of action and drama, imo the length is just perfect for such a video. the effects in the beginning and the music matched quite nicely also.

just one question, what video codec do you use? I downloaded the video but only the sound layer works, must be the same problem that Austin has. and the youtube HD version is laggy for me (which is a general problem and probably not related to your video), but no problems with the aspect ratio this time
Quote from Jens O. :I downloaded the video but only the sound layer works, must be the same problem that Austin has.

same here!!
Quote from buck77 :
HOW CAN I MAKE MOVIES LIKE THIS ONE USING VEGAS 7???

try looking for LFS movie making tutorials... there was one somewhere in the movies section... it's quite well hidden though.

On topic
Impressing video, got the feel, the immersion, the character... only one thing off.... the name... I was expecting to see how you'd describe the feelings of the losing side, it wasn't there. Apart from that - really solid work man
Nice - really liked the ending
I'm happy you guys like it. Tyvm for the comments! :]

Quote from Austin31287 :cant watch the download dont open on any program

Quote from Jens O. :just one question, what video codec do you use?

Try downloading the latest version of VLC and play the video in that. It seems to have solved the problem for a few others. If it doesn't help for you, the codec I'm using is ffdshow configured to use MPEG4/FVFW. I'm planning on using another codec in the future as it seems people are having problems playing vids rendered with this codec.

Again, thanks for the comments! :]
Sorry for double posting, but I'm just curious if you guys succeeded in viewing the downloadable version of the vid? I need to know if the latest version of VLC (for example) will fix this issue. If the problem still remains I will have to change codec for my future videos, so.. I need to know.

Thanks!
Quote from [SWE]RE :I'm just curious if you guys succeeded in viewing the downloadable version of the vid? I need to know if the latest version of VLC (for example) will fix this issue.

just dl'ed the latest version, works fine now
Very nice Video! Grats . I downloaded and it works for me. Just a question: What program was used to make this vid?
Wow, it is really amazing.
tested in VLC thought that i don´t have the last version of it..
but for me it didn´t work..

"looking for newer version"

-edit.. - uppdated to newest version and working just fine in VLC..
ver:0.9.8a

Awsome movei btw Impulse..
wow excellent
Quote from ASR Sanchez :Very nice Video! Grats . I downloaded and it works for me. Just a question: What program was used to make this vid?

I'm using Sony Vegas 6.0 (of course, there are newer versions out there but I've settled down with 6.0), and adobe after effects.

Thanks!
Nice, short, and well made. The headlight at the start was a bit iffy but still- 8/10 from me.
in my opinion 5/5
Quote from [SWE]RE :I'm using Sony Vegas 6.0 (of course, there are newer versions out there but I've settled down with 6.0), and adobe after effects.

Thanks!

What does After Effects do?

New movie: Losing II.
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG