The online racing simulator
Vroom Vroom
(16 posts, started )
Vroom Vroom
I have to say that this show is pretty damned good! They used to show it around mignight here in NZ (pretty pointless) but its now replaced 5th gear which is fantastic because 5th gear is crap. The cat vs mouse is also a lot more entertaining than star in a reasonably priced car. The supercar vs small fry segment is awesome. Im suprised no one ever talks of this program!
Are they still making new episodes? I haven't seen it advertised in ages
vroom vroom is a great TV show, way better than fifth gear, they occasionally show it on the Dave channel over here
I've seen it a couple of times, I didn't think it was that good.

I rather like fifth gear.
I miss this show too. It's way better than Fifth gear, but still can't touch Top Gear. Gotta love the Cat n' Mouse thing.
^^^ Exactly! Top gear is the best!
was this the one with teh cat and mouse thingy? if was its very good, better than fift gear, worser than top gear
Bit crap really.

Brainiac but with cars. Yawn. Glad they only made 2 series of it.

Sky One should stick to buying American programmes, not making their own.
Never heard of vroom vroom, i do wish i could get speed tv on virgin media though
Better than 5th Gear?
Haha.

Utter rubbish. How it made it past 1 series is beyond me. The only redeeming feature was the multi-storey car park "attack" by Bruno Senna in some odd road cars. Which says a lot about the rest of it.
Good for kids though maybe, it certainly appears to have been made by them for them.
Quote from sinbad :Better than 5th Gear?
Haha.

Utter rubbish. How it made it past 1 series is beyond me. The only redeeming feature was the multi-storey car park "attack" by Bruno Senna in some odd road cars. Which says a lot about the rest of it.
Good for kids though maybe, it certainly appears to have been made by them for them.

+1, I only watched it for boredom, much prefer 5th Gear over Vroom Vroom.
#12 - Byku
BMI > TOP GEAR > FIFTH GEAR > > > VV.... that's my opinion. Was rather boring for me.
Nothing makes me laugh like Top Gear. 5th gear is like watching paint dry in comparison.
Quote from sinbad :Better than 5th Gear?
Haha.

My dad first told me about it, he said it's like a car programme for children; the way it's presented and the graphics used.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I have to say that this show is pretty damned good! They used to show it around mignight here in NZ (pretty pointless) but its now replaced 5th gear which is fantastic because 5th gear is crap. The cat vs mouse is also a lot more entertaining than star in a reasonably priced car. The supercar vs small fry segment is awesome. Im suprised no one ever talks of this program!

it was rubbish when it started and ended... it was filler for sky 1.
Quote from theirishnoob :it was rubbish when it started and ended... it was filler for sky 1.

.. just like what you are to the forum.

Vroom Vroom
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG