The online racing simulator
Shooting at German school
(133 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :But I wouldn't actually do it! Wishing someone would die (or a group) is something I'm sure we all experience. The thing that keeps us normal and civilized is the fact we know well enough not to do it.

Yes yes, I agree, but his post wasn't taken too seriously I believe...He wasn't expected to do it by anyone that knew him...

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do anything like this but you did say you'd 'never even contemplate it' which is a lie - it doesn't matter now, but a lawyer could use it to great effect. I'm not saying I've never done anything like this, but it was a bit hypocritical.
Oh then I do hold my hands up. I have contemplated killing people and yup, I probably do so more than most people, but I'd never do it. I wouldn't even physically hurt them.
Quote from Timdpr :4chan is claiming the post, and was on tv apparently.

The post on 4chan was never considered to be genuine. At least not by german media. The post on krautchan on the other hand was presented as genuine and read out loud by the secretary of the interior of the german state Baden-Württemberg in an official press conference. That seems to have been a serious mess-up. Apparantly the message on krautchan was a fake and police didn't check it properly. It might still turn out that it was genuine, but I doubt it. Very embarassing for police, prosecution and the secretary of the interior. Media fell victim to it, but I can't blame them. If you can't trust the only official source on a certain subject to get their facts straight before presenting it to the entire public, you're lost really.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh then I do hold my hands up. I have contemplated killing people and yup, I probably do so more than most people, but I'd never do it. I wouldn't even physically hurt them.

That's not a healty place to be.
Sorta on the same vien, so I decided to post here, rather than in a new thread.

Yesterday a seemingly similar thing at my own daughters school, was averted, luckily, due to the actions of some net users.

Although this lad didnt have a gun he did have a 5" blade, petrol, matches and apparently "compressed explosives", which my daughter said looked like lighter fluid.

In this link it states that the boy like "gothic" music and "doom" style games, so that old chestnut.
Quote from Becky Rose :Every single person in the world has the capacity for violence and to kill, the question is what it takes to push you beyond your boundaries to do that.

I would go even further. I firmly believe that every living human being is capable of Murder under the right set of circumstances. Being specific so that my post isn't misinterpreted, by murder I mean the planned and premeditated killing of another human being, not a reactionary violent outburst that ends in someones death.

This guy did exactly that, and I believe anyone is capable of doing what he did if subjected to the right combination of psychological pressues. Because these things truely are the acts of a malfunctioning mind.

I will say however, that as a society we have to take responsibility for these incidents. We must ask ourselves how we, as humans, allowed someone in our midst to get to such a point that they saw such an act as a solution.
Quote from gezmoor :I would go even further. I firmly believe that every living human being is capable of Murder under the right set of circumstances. Being specific so that my post isn't misinterpreted, by murder I mean the planned and premeditated killing of another human being, not a reactionary violent outburst that ends in someones death.

This guy did exactly that, and I believe anyone is capable of doing what he did if subjected to the right combination of psychological pressues. Because these things truely are the acts of a malfunctioning mind.

I will say however, that as a society we have to take responsibility for these incidents. We must ask ourselves how we, as humans, allowed someone in our midst to get to such a point that they saw such an act as a solution.

yeah, everyone is capable of killing someone else, in a planning way, it just needs the rights benefits out of it. With benefits i don't actually think of money firstly, but of something like revenge, like sadness like emotions in general are a big factor. If you wanna see it that way, humen kill each other just for two reasons: emotions or power (money, job, ect)
It just needs to be the right mixture, like during chemical reactions.
What is the deal with these school shootings, it's not even like he has a specific target, he didn't hate anyone in particular it seems he just went off the rails completely. Don't understand why innocent people should suffer for his obsession with violence or what ever possessed him to do such a horrible thing.

Shooting at German school
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG