The online racing simulator
Shooting at German school
(133 posts, started )
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WO ... chool.shooting/index.html

Most of the other medias tells that it's confirmed 10 or 11 deaths so far..

The world ain't a nice place, but before we start flaming and throwing out words, remember - there are allways two sides of a case.

When that is said, that don't justify the act, of this most likely very messed up person, that still is on free-foot (or how you say that in english) .

Thoughts?
Doesn't sound like self defence or reasonable force to me, burn him :hbomb:
Quote from The Very End :there are allways two sides of a case

Yes. One side is being behind the gun and the other in front of it.

And then you got Burning Spear singing that social living is the best. In his defence, he does sing it's also hard though.
I blame a 16 year old computer game.

At least he had the balls to get caught and face the concequences instead of blowing his brain out.
BTW, The last killing spree took in place only yesterday :http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/ ... nty_shooting_spree/63160/

EDIT: Ok, the cops did blow his brain out
EDIT2: Ok, he was a pussy like all the others.
Guess that is question about definition
(not like HD or SD, when your defining somethin.. damn my english is getting crappy) .
Sorry double post now.

Police tells the susbect has shot himself. The condition is unclear.
Latest TV news here say:

10 kids dead
1 adult(maybe teacher) dead
Spree killer fled with a car and got kiled in a shootout with the police (maybe shot himself)
That dudes got the right idea.
I blame paintball.

Except that it's banned in Germany.

But I still blame it.
I'd love* to shoot up a school and leave a detailed video blog about how I blame the Daily Mail.

*When I say 'love to' I mean 'I am amused by the irony of such a hypothetical situation'
I'd love to shoot up a school and leave a video blog as to why. And what thoughts were going through my mind.

Not many people seem to do this.
People, will you be kind not beeing ****ing idiots? If I knew that people would write disrepectfull and retarded comments I would never created this topic.
Seriously!

Some times there is not the time to joke or to try beeing funny. This is one of those.

Yeah, even I have some sence in my head, and I really get pissed off by these silly remarks you do. When I say thoughts I do mean seriously comments. But again, should know better than asking kids their opinion.

Idiots.
Quote from Becky Rose :I blame paintball.

Except that it's banned in Germany.

But I still blame it.

It's not banned here.
Me and a lot of my friends played it next to "doom", "beach head" and all the other stuff when we were not old enough, we watched adult horror and action movies etc. etc. but none killed anyone in real life.
Do I have to be concerned now? I don't think so.

It's like it always was.
Individuals got individual problems and some freak out one day, others never. I blame the shooter.
Quote from The Very End :People, will you be kind not beeing ****ing idiots? If I knew that people would write disrepectfull and retarded comments I would never created this topic.
Seriously!

Some times there is not the time to joke or to try beeing funny. This is one of those.

Yeah, even I have some sence in my head, and I really get pissed off by these silly remarks you do. When I say thoughts I do mean seriously comments. But again, should know better than asking kids their opinion.

Idiots.

Funny thing is, i'm being 100% serious.

The poor guy has obviously been pushed over the edge at some point or another.
Exactly. The biggest mistake people do is to speak killers as a "generall" race. Meaning that they think one reason (usually violence from video games or video) is the main reason why some people do these acts. Every person is different, and there are no "generally" killer. They are all invidual..

I feel sorry for the ones that got killed by this person, but most of all I feel sorry for the shooter, that have to had some serious issues. To do a act like this you need to have some seriously mentall problems, and I don't belive he had much joy in his life.

Wonder how much a human head can handle of shit before it eventuelly just stops, clock out, malfunction But I guess the next following weeks we will get detailed description about this person from media, and maybe the reason will be more clear.
Latest News:
During the shootout with the police in/near a supermarket 40 km away from the school scene, next to the shooter two more pedestrians have been killed.

Are you serious.. Some kind of fashion going on with the dark minded ppl
I Dropped out of highschool due to shit that happend.
I was taking it out on family and friends towards the end, and aws an emotional wreck.

I can very much see how people snap and go over the edge, all it takes is one person to go too far, and one person to be not in the right mind at that time.

People need to stop blaming movies and videogames, and start looking at other people, and how we treat one another. Its ****ed up, sure, but i feel no hatred towards the shooter. Hell, i'd go as far as to say some people deserve getting shot for what they do to others. It all builds up..and just needs that one thing to snap.
But that exactly what will happen in the next weeks. Police finds a FPS game on his pc (show me a 17 year old who has none...) and the whole discussion will start again. We have elections this summer...vote catching anyone?
Quote from The Very End :...But I guess the next following weeks we will get detailed description about this person from media, and maybe the reason will be more clear.

Unfortunately I think we will hear the usual media (hype) stuff.
He was 17. How could he get the weapons and the car?
Then they blame the parents.
Then they will find out he was a solitary person and that he played lots of computer "killer" games and was surfing the net all day.

And then the unreasonable discussion about the complete ban of so called killer games will start here in Germany again
(if not plane or train or boat crashes or Afghanistan and the German troops there gets some more attention for a week or two).
Quote from ACCAkut :But that exactly what will happen in the next weeks. Police finds a FPS game on his pc (show me a 17 year old who has none...) and the whole discussion will start again. We have elections this summer...vote catching anyone?

Because the easiest solution is just to blame a movie, or a videogame.

Oh, that kids a goth! hes messed up, thats the reason.
He plays violent videogames, thats why he shot him!
He watches violent moves and horrors, he thinks its okay to murder people!

The reason is always deeper, yeah, some of them might have mental issues (Virginia tech? guy was a looper) but alot of them have just been pushed over the edge.

People are ****heads.
@Klutch : Your post makes me feel very very alert.

Sure, sh*t happens every day, to everyone of us. Sure everyone is "shooting" people he dislikes in his/her mind. But killing several people just because One hates the world all of a sudden is not the way to go.

I hate the world. I hate many many many people. I hate how some are earning billions and some who work for 15hours a day get next to nothing. I hate bullies, I hate....... so many things and circumstances.

Due to the fact I can't shoot the world I've decided to go the hard way. I try to be a better man, I try to be fulfilling MY ethics, no religion, just god.
I also try hard to earn enough to feed my needs.

You can't just be lazy and say "shit has happened so I snap over", I WAS at that very point. childhood was not amusing, I've never had any money although I've worked through all my life,...

I think killing fellow students, co-workers, pupils is the f***in laziest way of getting f***in famous.

may angels lead them in

der butz
Quote from Klutch :I Dropped out of highschool due to shit that happend.
I was taking it out on family and friends towards the end, and aws an emotional wreck.

I can very much see how people snap and go over the edge, all it takes is one person to go too far, and one person to be not in the right mind at that time.

People need to stop blaming movies and videogames, and start looking at other people, and how we treat one another. Its ****ed up, sure, but i feel no hatred towards the shooter. Hell, i'd go as far as to say some people deserve getting shot for what they do to others. It all builds up..and just needs that one thing to snap.

Agreed it actualy almots happend to becaus if the sheir beating i had ast school becaus I have a certain handicap....

There is only so much a person can take that guy had reached that limit.
And i already know alot of poeple made his life very hard most of the time poeple dont turn out like that al by themselves.

This is just classic case of i think somebuddy getiing hevaly mistreated and bullied teachers ignoring it person goes crazy.
And no im not making fun of thi it just disgussed me avertyme a case like this pops up.

This is no video game or whatever he has beighn bullied I dare to bet on it im 100% sure of it
Quote from der butz :@Klutch : Your post makes me feel very very alert.

Sure, sh*t happens every day, to everyone of us. Sure everyone is "shooting" people he dislikes in his/her mind. But killing several people just because One hates the world all of a sudden is not the way to go.

I hate the world. I hate many many many people. I hate how some are earning billions and some who work for 15hours a day get next to nothing. I hate bullies, I hate....... so many things and circumstances.

Due to the fact I can't shoot the world I've decided to go the hard way. I try to be a better man, I try to be fulfilling MY ethics, no religion, just god.
I also try hard to earn enough to feed my needs.

You can't just be lazy and say "shit has happened so I snap over", I WAS at that very point. childhood was not amusing, I've never had any money although I've worked through all my life,...

I think killing fellow students, co-workers, pupils is the f***in laziest way of getting f***in famous.

may angels lead them in

der butz

Clearly you have no ****ing idea in the slightest what its like to never have friends, to be bullied. Every. ****ing. Day.

You stress out, you worry, your self esteem plummets, you get depressed.
its endless, it compeltely ****s with your head

you take it out on your friends and family

Yes, killing randoms isn't a good thing to do.
But if this kid got bullied to the point of being pushed over the edge, and he killed the ****s that gave him so much shit.

I say ****ing good on him, we need less trash in this world.

(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG