The online racing simulator
Shooting at German school
(133 posts, started )
Quote from 5haz :Why do you think people hated you in the first place?

It could be for a ridiculous reason, or it could be because you have this kind of attitude?

Hardly the kind of thing that is likely to provoke a friendly response.

That marked in red wouldnt explain my case since i have disability and wes never unfriendly to anyone ...
#52 - 5haz
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That marked in red wouldnt explain my case since i have disability and wes never unfriendly to anyone ...

Disability = Ridiculous reason to bully someone.
Quote from 5haz :Disability = Ridiculous reason to bully someone.

The world is rediculous my friend it was becaus of my disabilaty that im extremely shy and didnt tell anyone.

The world is ****ed up place and al of U know it
#54 - 5haz
Still, shooting a load of the people in your class wont make the world any less ****ed up, and I bet it hasn't made the person who did the shooting feel any better, if they haven't committed a very cowardly suicide already.

I've learned from expierience that solving problems by simply punching someone in the face doesn't get rid of any bad feeling you may have.
Ah, there we go...

On n-tv (german news channel) there was the first hint to stupidness by reporters:

"The child played computergames, also killer games"

there we go, same story as always.

greets

der butz
Quote :I've learned from expierience that solving problems by simply punching someone in the face doesn't get rid of any bad feeling you may have.

Indeed, I have learned only to engage in violence for the purpose of dissengaging a hostile situation. Firstly any violent response less than crippling injury or death megrely results in greater violence in return - possibly at a later date, secondly that extremely violent responses saddle you with a sack load of emo shit that I wouldnt wish on anyone to carry for the rest of their life.
Quote from der butz :Ah, there we go...

On n-tv (german news channel) there was the first hint to stupidness by reporters:

"The child played computergames, also killer games"

there we go, same story as always.

greets

der butz

On sky news, the first words were "17year old dressed in black"

Goth-Check.
Violent Games-Check
+1 to all of you, i live very near to where this happend (same city but other part of the city)
the kid got shot by the police during shooting in supermarket.
#59 - 5haz
Quote from Klutch :On sky news, the first words were "17year old dressed in black"

Goth-Check.
Violent Games-Check

Well if it was a 17 year old dressed in black, then I'm afraid it is fact, you can't just change fact because you don't like it.
Quote from 5haz :Well if it was a 17 year old dressed in black, then I'm afraid it is fact, you can't just change fact because you don't like it.

I swear to god the stupidity on this forum will drive me insane.

What does it matter what he wears?
Okay, so hes Goth?
How does that come into anything? What does it matter?

Ohhh, thats right, parents and the media instantly link Goth to Insane weirdo with mental problems.

The same as they link Videogames to murders.
#61 - 5haz
Quote from Klutch :What does it matter what he wears?
Okay, so hes Goth?
How does that come into anything? What does it matter?

Ohhh, thats right, parents and the media instantly link Goth to Insane weirdo with mental problems.

The same as they link Videogames to murders.

Nobody on the news has even mentioned the word goth yet, its you who is making the assumptions.

Quote from Klutch :I swear to god the stupidity on this forum will drive me insane.

Nobody is making you stay here.

You seem to be confusing stupid people with people that disagree with your opinion.
And for your info, klutch, it has NOT been goth clothes, he wore a black combat suit.

now shut the hell up.

der butz
Quote from der butz :
now shut the hell up.

I have every right to have my say.

Bite me, ****.
#64 - 5haz
We have every right to have our say, without you calling us idiots for it.
Quote from Klutch :I have every right to have my say..

No you don't... now give me your shoes and your lunch!! (bullies, you can't escape them even on the internet!!)
If I weren't so disturbingly amused by your hypocritical swearing posts I'd have set you on my ignore list long ago...

der butz
Quote from Boris Lozac :No you don't... now give me your shoes and your lunch!! (bullies, you can't escape them even on the internet!!)

Shoes?, damn you lot are poor over there!!!
I'm downloading a Schnitzel and some Dr. Martens boots right now with 20MBit :-)

greetz

der butz
Don't get me started about German food, ok, so its not as bad as the turnip soup all them Serb's eat, but by heck does Currywurst come close!!!!!
Depends on where you order Currywurst :-)

After 2 weeks of Scottish B&Bs, 2 weeks of "full Scottish breakfast" and desperately searching for asian restaurants in the evening hours Katja and me realised how good german food can be :-)

greetz

der butz
#71 - 5haz
Oh good god, the Scots are nearly as bad at cuisine as the Germans are!!!, I am suprised you managed 2 weeks without a heartattack!!!!
Quote from danowat :Oh good god, the Scots are nearly as bad at cuisine as the Germans are!!!, I am suprised you managed 2 weeks without a heartattack!!!!

Thank God there is the English Haute Cuisine
:ices_rofl
Quote from BBO@BSR :Thank God there is the English Haute Cuisine
:ices_rofl

You better believe it!!!!
Never thought I'd see a Brit putting down someone else's cuisine!

Klutch has said some horrendously stupid things in here (he's a bit of a troll--does this in a lot of threads), but I think some of you are being a bit harsh on him as well. Saying it's his fault for having the shit kicked out of him isn't exactly the most level-headed response.

Shooting at German school
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG