The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :Actually to be honest, you with blonde hair and blonde eyebrows is Mika Hakkinen aswell!

lol +1 Gills is right!
Quote from Gills4life :Actually to be honest, you with blonde hair and blonde eyebrows is Mika Hakkinen aswell!

Put Warsteiner-sponsored McLaren overalls on that photo and it's Mika.
Awesome photoediting skills there, Shotglass Teach me that cut technique.
Fixed.
Attached images
hakkinen.jpg
Worst. Edit. EVERRRRRR!
:weeping:

Edit: My avatar thinks so too!
Paint FTW
OMG Epic win
OH WOW. This is better than the Gills meme!
lol
Attached images
6460_1g.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :micarone should ask his parents if they arent connected to mika in any way

Hell no... I'm too scared... I'll flip if my mom admits that she had sex with Mika Häkkinen and I'm the outcome.
I seem to be getting increasingly bored these days ...
Attached images
Picture 13.jpg
Picture 14.jpg
You tard lol
Funky hear, I like it spiky!
harr! i do not remember who owns this damn scarf, although i was sober whilst this picture was taken.
Attached images
meh.jpg
Camera Whore = You like to take a lot pics of yourself...
2 pics = cam whore? I see..

I have seen more than 2 pics of you Jak, and of your girl. Does that make you both cam whores? Infact don't even answer that.
I'm fairly sure you've put more than 2 pics of yourself up - but i'm not the one calling you a cam whore...

(and there aren't that many pics of me on this forum, or of the GF - perhaps about 5 of each at most).
seriusly, who cares? grow up..
Quote from Jakg :I'm fairly sure you've put more than 2 pics of yourself up - but i'm not the one calling you a cam whore...

Sure I have, but how long ago was that? So what if I was bored and fancied being silly on camera. I know you are not calling me a cam whore, but I just thought I would make my point. What's the point in this thread if when you post a picture in it you get stupid replies back?
Well sorry I offended you Christoff, I'm guessing you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. So how about the phrase "no U."

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG