The online racing simulator
Shooting at German school
(133 posts, started )
Quote from Klutch :Clearly you have no ****ing idea in the slightest what its like to never have friends, to be bullied. Every. ****ing. Day.

You stress out, you worry, your self esteem plummets, you get depressed.
its endless, it compeltely ****s with your head

you take it out on your friends and family

Yes, killing randoms isn't a good thing to do.
But if this kid got bullied to the point of being pushed over the edge, and he killed the ****s that gave him so much shit.

I say ****ing good on him, we need less trash in this world.

This is no offence but if this is meant to be a serious statement from you then you should visit a doctor and quickly get some professional help.
Quote from BBO@BSR :This is no offence but if this is meant to be a serious statement from you then you should visit a doctor and quickly get some professional help.

Okay, so what

Its perfectly fine for some kid, to bully someone else to the point they fail grades, get beat up every day, reduce their self esteem and confidence, completely **** up there mental state?

Thats perfectly fine?

As i said. If the kid shot people who have done that to him, i say good on him.
Quote from Klutch :Clearly you have no ****ing idea in the slightest what its like to never have friends, to be bullied. Every. ****ing. Day.

You stress out, you worry, your self esteem plummets, you get depressed.
its endless, it compeltely ****s with your head

you take it out on your friends and family

Yes, killing randoms isn't a good thing to do.
But if this kid got bullied to the point of being pushed over the edge, and he killed the ****s that gave him so much shit.

Sorry, but the way you're acting here you'll make yourself a fiend to everyone.
You might be the next shooter I'm terribly afraid. Go search a psychatrist, a friend, a priest, wahtever.

get some help.

der butz
Next shooter?

I'm perfectly content with my life now mate. Out of school, i have friends, i work, i have a car. My life is great.

Can't say the same for my highschool years...

I don't need help, i just feel strongly about this as i know what its like to be pushed to the limit, it completely transforms your personality
Quote from Klutch :Okay, so what

Its perfectly fine for some kid, to bully someone else to the point they fail grades, get beat up every day, reduce their self esteem and confidence, completely **** up there mental state?

Thats perfectly fine?

My clrear awnser to this is no its not altight It f$cking happend to me to and its suck getting bullied like that.
It just makes you feel terrible and I hope one day the persons who did that to me and also alot of others die in great pain just like the pain the pain they caused to the ones they bullied!
Quote from Chrisuu01 :My clrear awnser to this is no its not altight It f$cking happend to me to and its suck getting bullied like that.
It just makes you feel terrible and I hope one day the persons who did that to me and also alot of others die in great pain just like the pain the pain they caused to the ones they bullied!

Atleast someone here knows what it feels like.

No one will ever understand what its like until you, yourself have been in the same situation.

Its the same thing as saying "Oh, its not hard to quit smoking" when you've never smoked yourself. You'll never understand until your in the same situation.
Quote from Klutch :Okay, so what

Thats perfectly fine?

Of course it's not right to bully someone but we got laws for all this and for living together.

What you say figuratively is:
If I don't like what you do, say or write and if it makes me depressed etc.
then I would have the right to kill you.

Think about it. That's sick.
Quote from BBO@BSR :What you say figuratively is:
If I don't like what you do, say or write and if it makes me depressed etc.
then I would have the right to kill you.

Think about it. That's sick.

No...
What im saying.

Is if you give someone shit. For years of their life, Beating them up, teasing them, ****ing with their head, for years on end.
That shit gets to you.
It tears you apart.

Its the same as being a victum of Abuse or Rape.
It eats away at you.
#34 - Vain
Quote from The Very End :Every person is different, and there are no "generally" killers. They are all invidual..

Sorry.

Vain
Attached images
generally.PNG
Personally, I think bullying has been taken completely out of context by the current generation.

Youngsters are waaaaay to sensitive nowadays.
/facepalm, Vain.
**** it. Last post in this thread.

you're all closed minded stupid ****s.
You're the problem with this world.
YOu think its perfectly ****ing fine to abuse others.
To send them to the edge.
I hope one day it comes to ****ing bite you on the ass
Karma's a bitch, and i hope you get it

**** People
**** Society.

No wonder the world is the way it is with shit like this
You never realise the damage youve done to others until its too late.
Selfish ****s.
Quote from Klutch :**** it. Last post in this thread.

**** People
**** Society.

Selfish ****s.

Calm down emo
#39 - 5haz
So its perfectly fine to shoot someone who has never even talked to you let alone abused you?

Try telling that to one of the victim's grieving parents.

Say if I was 'sent over the edge' by your abusive comments, and so I got a gun and shot someone you were close to, would you say "Oh I don't blame him", I think not.

You sir, are a hypocrite.
Quote from 5haz :So its perfectly fine to shoot someone who has never even talked to you let alone abused you?

You're putting words in my mouth.
Quote from Klutch :snip....

You know what?, I am of the opinion that no one can bully you, without you allowing them too.

I used to get bullied, I was a very overweight child, but I stood up for myself, and it stopped.

I am trying to get this thinking over to my daughter, because I think these days kids cry "bully" all to easy and quickly, and if you don't stand up to it when you are young, basically you are screwed, because it doesn't stop when you reach adulthood, people will try to bully you in all walks of your life, but YOU have the power to stop it.
I do hope my paintball post was taken with the irony intended, i'm not sure TVE quite picked up on it, but yes I was referring to what is going to get blamed for it instead of looking at what caused it.

On the other debate regarding bullying, well that's a whole other issue and one that can still exist in the adult world too even after school. It is wrong, but i'd never go as far as wishing my own tormentors death except when in the act of self defence or in using reasonable force to defend myself.

Every single person in the world has the capacity for violence and to kill, the question is what it takes to push you beyond your boundaries to do that. Thankfully few of us are put in such a position, but even in the act of killing restraint is reasonable to expect as innocents should not be hurt.

For the deaths of innocents this shooter receives no sympathy from me.

Whilst I can understand he had his reasons to snap, whatever they where, I do not accept that his responce was measured or acceptable.

And before you start questioning why I would hold such a view, i'll just say that i've more personal experience on the topic than i'll ever discuss here.

EDIT: Addition for cross post
Quote from Danowat :I used to get bullied, I was a very overweight child, but I stood up for myself, and it stopped.

It's not the same for all of us, for some it does not stop when you stand up for yourself. In my case I was subjected to greater numbers: Gang beatings; and ever increasing levels of violence.
Quote from Klutch :No...
What im saying.

Is if you give someone shit. For years of their life, Beating them up, teasing them, ****ing with their head, for years on end.
That shit gets to you.
It tears you apart.

Its the same as being a victum of Abuse or Rape.
It eats away at you.

Why didn't you learn some martial arts or something, haven't you watched Rocky FFS? No seriously, it's your own (our own) fault for letting yourself be bullied. Why didn't you do something about it, instead of going in the corner crying like an Emo..

Like you don't know that those 10 kids were probably not the ones that alegedly molested him. That's what's sick, in almost all cases, these nutcakes kill totally random people. If someone is molesting you and gives you a hard time in life then shoot him, not some random person..
I admit, there are times where the only solution seems to be for that i*iotic person to disapear, no prison or beating seems fair right? I feel that way too sometimes, but you can't fu*kin shoot random people!
#44 - 5haz
If you are depressed to the point of doing something as drastic as this, for gods sake, turn the bloody gun on yourself, but don't shoot innocent people, all who have loved ones who will have to deal with the emtional trauma of knowing that some selfish prick shot their loved one dead.

Other people have emotions too you know, you need to think about other people too, not just you and your sick plan for revenge and how the world has done you wrong wah wah wah.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why didn't you learn some martial arts or something, haven't you watched Rocky FFS? No seriously, it's your own (our own) fault for letting yourself be bullied. Why didn't you do something about it, instead of going in the corner crying like an Emo..

I had no friends during school.

It was myself, versus what? 5+ people?

Yeah, that would go down real well.

Think before you type.
#47 - 5haz
Quote from Klutch :I had no friends during school.

It was myself, versus what? 5+ people?

Yeah, that would go down real well.

Think before you type.

Why do you think people hated you in the first place?

It could be for a ridiculous reason, or it could be because you have this kind of attitude?

Quote :**** it. Last post in this thread.

**** People
**** Society.

Selfish ****s.

Hardly the kind of thing that is likely to provoke a friendly response.
Quote from Klutch :You're putting words in my mouth.

No one does it.
You just wrote (sh)it some post above:
Quote from Klutch :

What else should we think when reading this.

Like someone else here wrote, people often tend to go the easy way.
If you are bullied here in school then there are a lot of things you can do.
Talk to the parents, talk to the teachers, report somebody to the police.
Then you'll maybe have another 2 or 3 months of a hard time but then the people gets thrown out of this school, have to go to another school 20km away etc..
I'm sure someone who choose this way gets a lot more back (self esteem etc.) and will never be bullied again by anyone.
That's much better then being dead afterwards and known as an emotionally disturbed killer
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why didn't you?

My school was full of gangster/wigger/dardi idiots who like to drink and get high.

That wasn't me. and I'm not going to change myself just to have friends.
I had friends outside school (Very little, but still friends)

As for the post above.

Teachers did sweet **** all, Mum tried to get them to do stuff..nothing happend.
One guy completely wrecked my bike, cut the chain, cut the brackes, stomped on the rear rim and bent it.
Got told by the teacher to get a quote and get it fixed, and they'd send a invoice to his parents...
never got paid back.
$200 out of my pocket because some guy chose to vandalise my things, and the teachers are too lazy to chase it up.
I got one guy charged for assault after he decided to kick me in the face while i was on the ground

Quote from 5haz :Why do you think people hated you in the first place?

It could be for a ridiculous reason, or it could be because you have this kind of attitude?

Hardly the kind of thing that is likely to provoke a friendly response.

If i have such an attitude, why do i have wonderfull friends who would never harm a soul?
I'm involved in the rave scene, i love my friends, and accept anyone and everyone into my life. I don't judge because i know what it feels like to be judged.
100% agree with becky's post.

Quote from Klutch :**** it. Last post in this thread.

**** People
**** Society.

Selfish ****s.

You are one hopeless git

I will spare you my life's story. I'm fine right now. I'm getting married in August, I'll have a child in a while. I listen to meshuggah, have many people I call friends all over the world. I don't drink much, I'm breeding chili peppers and crayfish. I believe in god but hate organised religion. My past has been written, I'm trying hard to get into a decent future. I tried never to bully anyone, or when I noticed I have I went on and appollogized.

I'm not sick, you're just a bitter man.

der butz

Shooting at German school
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG