The online racing simulator
Which Cheap Point&Shoot For The GF?
(66 posts, started )
Don't buy her anything unless she's putting out.
#52 - Osco
buy her one of these:
clicky

and one of these: (might not be work-safe to click)

clicky again

then tell her to go f*ck herself and take pictures while she's at it. (if the buttons on the camera are to her liking that is...)

:hide:
Quote from Osco :buy her one of these:
clicky

and one of these: (might not be work-safe to click)

clicky again

then tell her to go f*ck herself and take pictures while she's at it. (if the buttons on the camera are to her liking that is...)

:hide:

Oh I'm sorry, was that supposed to be funny? :irked:
#54 - Osco
No. It was merely a suggestion
#55 - Jakg
Quote from Chrisuu01 :So she wants you to buy her a camera and after you did alot of stuf for her she'l dump you mark my words.

We've been together a year and 3 months - Originally she wanted a watch for her birthday (in December...) but we went shopping and couldn't find the one she wanted. Eventually I just said i'd give her £50 and then she could get her own present as she couldn't see something she wanted, but she mentioned in passing she needed a camera and so i'd get her one.

She's spent just as much money on me as I have on her - so she's not exactly in it for the money.

I'm just going to get the Fuji pink thingy - i'm sure she'll get over the buttons.

Can't believe how much shit she's copping for having the nerve to say she doesn't like something when I asked her whether she liked it or not...?

EDIT - Bought the Fuji...

Fujifilm Z100fd Pink (Refurb) - £76.23,
Trancend Class 6 4GB SDHC Card - £6.29.

Total = £82.52.
Why does she need a camera again?
Quote from Jakg :We've been together a year and 3 months - Originally she wanted a watch for her birthday (in December...) but we went shopping and couldn't find the one she wanted. Eventually I just said i'd give her £50 and then she could get her own present as she couldn't see something she wanted, but she mentioned in passing she needed a camera and so i'd get her one.

She's spent just as much money on me as I have on her - so she's not exactly in it for the money.

I'm just going to get the Fuji pink thingy - i'm sure she'll get over the buttons.

Can't believe how much shit she's copping for having the nerve to say she doesn't like something when I asked her whether she liked it or not...?

EDIT - Bought the Fuji...

Fujifilm Z100fd Pink (Refurb) - £76.23,
Trancend Class 6 4GB SDHC Card - £6.29.

Total = £82.52.

If i knew agirl for three months she would not get camera from me.
I dont want to sound like winer but thats my real honest opinion

In my case that is I hope it turns out whel for dunno why I am saying this since almost every single of my honest opinios gets ignrored here at the forum but oh wel...

Im only saying this becaus my past experiences with girls that wants alot of expensive stuf is very bad becaus al they did was love me and then dump me again is my feelings were a mere toy for her.
That's how i came to haate most of the girls of my age here from my schools and my neighborhood.
Becaus all of them are snotboxes who want al for giving very ieuw if you get the first sighn of this jack.

DUMP HER before you get hurt her instead
Quote from Chrisuu01 :In my case that is I hope it turns out whel for dunno why I am saying this since almost every single of my honest opinios gets ignrored here at the forum but oh wel...

It's Jakg's life. Your opinion has no say in it. Also, you don't know his girlfriend, nor do you know him. I don't either, so I'm not going to start telling Jakg what to do with his own relationships. When I said "Don't buy her anything unless she's putting out." I was completely joking. But your post seems like you're trying to tell someone else what to do with their own life, which is rediculous.
#60 - Jakg
I haven't known her for 3 months - we've been going out for a YEAR and 3 months and we've known each other for about a year and a half...

Why should I dump her again...?
Quote from Jakg :I haven't known her for 3 months - we've been going out for a YEAR and 3 months and we've known each other for about a year and a half...

Why should I dump her again...?

Most of the people in here who want to give you advice regarding your girlfriend are single. I'd say ignore them.
Quote from wheel4hummer :It's Jakg's life. Your opinion has no say in it. Also, you don't know his girlfriend, nor do you know him. I don't either, so I'm not going to start telling Jakg what to do with his own relationships. When I said "Don't buy her anything unless she's putting out." I was completely joking. But your post seems like you're trying to tell someone else what to do with their own life, which is rediculous.

Im giving him an opinion not a order there is big difrence.

@Jack
You dindt say the 1 year in the reply you gave me you said 3 monts so dont look at me..

@ jibber I am single for now that is if i never had relationship and try to give him advice that would just be wel uhm weird...
not to menchion hypocritical.
So yet again some advice if U have beighn single since birth stay out of here you abviously don't know a thing or 2 about human relationships.

And camera bought so why the hell are we stil talking actualy
if you look at the post you quoted in post 53 jack clearly says a year and 3 months
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im giving him an opinion not a order there is big difrence.

@Jack
You dindt say the 1 year in the reply you gave me you said 3 monts so dont look at me..

@ jibber I am single for now that is if i never had relationship and try to give him advice that would just be wel uhm weird...
So yet again some advice if U have beighn single since birth stay out of here you abviously don't know a thing or 2 about human relationships.

And camera bought so why the hell are we stil talking actualy

Quote from Jakg :We've been together a year and 3 months

As for the argument - as someone without the pain of a thousand ladies, I wish Jack the best. If he wanted to buy his girlfriend something, who's to say no? And who's to say that she's just using him? There ARE some genuine girls out there...and in greater quantity than people lead you to believe. She's clearly a keeper if they're still together after a year and 3 months.
Quote from JohnUK89 :As for the argument - as someone without the pain of a thousand ladies, I wish Jack the best. If he wanted to buy his girlfriend something, who's to say no? And who's to say that she's just using him? There ARE some genuine girls out there...and in greater quantity than people lead you to believe. She's clearly a keeper if they're still together after a year and 3 months.

Sorry for the misread then.

But i did say i wish him the best of luck with the lady to.
I was actualy suprised that my post didn't get ignored as always.

So jack best of luck and slight tip when you get togetter and she makes new covers for your car seats like my mom did for dad.

Dont crash the car the day after like dad
Quote from Chrisuu01 :

Don't make assumptions about people you don't know.

Which Cheap Point&Shoot For The GF?
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG