The online racing simulator
I think my plastic Picnic Fork should have the award for the most gallant attack, It gave it's life in an attempt to take out DK's tyres.

Grow up lads, you're getting all serious over a fun thread!
Quote from Luke.S :The trophie is worthless because KITT blew it up.

Your car is now worthless because it was crushed, shredded, burned, acid-dipped, divided-by-zero'd, and is now incapable of repaired.

Not to mention you were supposed to be driving a normal V6 Mustang, by official decree.

The horny rabid badgers will now see to you.
Now see, if you'd had a steel fork, you'd have done some damage

Quote from AmTGMan :Your car is now worthless because it was crushed, shredded, burned, acid-dipped, divided-by-zero'd, and is now incapable of repaired.

Not to mention you were supposed to be driving a normal V6 Mustang, by official decree.

The horny rabid badgers will now see to you.

Do NOT mess with this guy!
Yes but I had to make do with whatever the previous onwer had left in the glovebox, only having 3 real weapons means I ran out of ideas rather quickly.
Quote from Luke.S :KITT crosses the line just in time to fire missiles at the trophie making the prize worthless.

You no longer have a kitt.
It was taken off you for being a very bad boy!
Quote from 5haz :Grow up lads, you're getting all serious over a fun thread!

Blame the idiot who thought he could be invincible.

On-topic: most inventive: Yuni. Who knows where we would have ended without him denoting the end!
come to think of it, I only used my proper weapons a couple of times, my car was the weapon for the most part
I used everything going.

Even my magic from Oblivion.
Oh stop being a prick. Can't you take a joke and instead you have to flame someone for not being serious. If you read KITT was repaired a couple of times and had a nano skin which could repair it self so **** you.
/me re-reads thread

/me finds no mention of repair

/me thinks nano skin is cheating

/me therefore suggests luke ****s off
I used my holy hand grenades ages back but forgot where they landed :ices_rofl
Also, I didn't know about that Armageddon button; honest! :scared:

Tomorrow's headline:

WORLD F*CKED BY GREAT BIG RACE
The best prediction award goes to that person who said yesterday that they thought this thread would descend into a flame war.

The fire on my SD1 has finally gone out, time to calls the breakers yard to see if they're interested.
@ luke - thing is though, you never accepted any proper damage, unlike me and the others who did repair ourselves to an extent but didn't go right back to being a mint condition car again, I finished with 2 wheels no body and a dead co-driver

thats the last you'll hear from me about Luke's cheating, instead lets focus o nthe amount of fun we all had :P
Quote from DieKolkrabe :/me re-reads thread

/me finds no mention of repair

/me thinks nano skin is cheating

/me therefore suggests luke ****s off

when i said i went to the SSC to repair and when i said I went on the c-130 to repair so DieKolkrabe ****s off
Quote from Jon606 :
Also, I didn't know about that Armageddon button; honest! :scared:

That's what she said

@Luke: No, you said you went to rearm, not repair
DP

Can we do another one of these but from country to country?
Upon re-reading the registration thread, I found this:
Quote from Luke.S :
It is the knight industries three thousand.
It has a nano skin making it impervious to bullets, explosions and such, tyres which can't be burst.
It has a range of weaponry such as three front mounted mini guns.
Two side mounted missile pods. All of these are retractable.

:doh: to everyone who thought he didn't have one (me included), BUT it doesn't say it was impervious to being damaged via being hit
Either way, it's over now.
yes, and I won
Quote from Jon606 :
On-topic: most inventive: Yuni. Who knows where we would have ended without him denoting the end!

Huh? How was I inventive? Anyone could score on a girl with wings on her backpack, get his hands on a works contract to drive a supersonic bike with a speedometer that goes crazy beyond 999 km/h, and manage to revive and respawn himself, his girlfriend, and bike/car/vehicle/whatever out of nowhere.
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Huh? How was I inventive? Anyone could score with a girl with wings on her backpack, get his hands on a works contract to drive a supersonic bike with a speedometer that goes crazy beyond 999 km/h, and manage to revive and respawn himself, his girlfriend, and bike/car/vehicle/whatever out of nowhere.

Fixed!
Whatever, you get the point
^ I did :P
Next time we get into Wacky Races we team up k Die? With your chaos-raising skills and my respawning-back-into-contention skills we'd spam everyone to heck and not back with OSLs and Tomahawks
YESSSSSsssss!

I suggest we do another WR in a month's time?
Damn, what a load of spam.

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG