The online racing simulator
FIREWORKS! WHOOOO
Id join in, but some nob *evils @ DK* has sent my DeLorean back in time...
DK should get the award for the most airtime.

Who knows what the SD1 will get.

Hah! I was only 3 positions out. Ah well, a heroic faliure.
Quote from AmTGMan :Either way, GTR Yuni is the winner.

How is he? Mook made the first post at 17:00GMT
I know you wouldn't want a fun thread ruined, but the rules said "First post at 5pm", and Mook made that post. I can't see how Yuni is the winner.
Quote from AmTGMan :Either way, GTR Yuni is the winner.

I'm sorry, but no. The rules state it is the first person to post at 5pm, I was the first person so I win. There was no mention of any flags or anything. I actually went back to check the rules after you posted the chequered flag message to see if my victory was in fact a victory, and as there is nothing saying anything to the contrary I am the winner!
Quote from 5haz :DK should get the award for the most airtime.

Who knows what the SD1 will get.

ROFL!!!!

And most ammo spent. As well as pulling a 24hr STRAIGHT stint constantly monitoring this thread O_o

In true Worms format, I made up some awards

Most airtime: DieKolkrabe
Most Damage Proof: mookie427
h4x0rz: luke.s
Lazarus Effect: Winnebago/SD1
Most creative: N/A
Most boring: lfsn00b
Most spectacular: 5haz
KITT crosses the line just in time to fire missiles at the trophie making the prize worthless.
After enjoying the fireworks, Shaz finds some Marshmellows in his back pocket and roasts them on the giant camp fire that his SD1 has become.

May it rust in peace.
-whistles for the rule-enforcing thingy and Chuck- Sort 'em out you two.

-sits back and hands round popcorn-

I take out some left over beef and lamb and throw a BBQ for everyoe except luke
I shoudl get most creative use of wood

lazarus effect? wtf is that lol
Well...how about we vote on the awards I suggested? :P

Lazarus Effect: Car returning to life after being shot at/blown up/sunk/sent back in time/etc
I win the "Unexpected End of the World" award for my Armageddon button pushing right at the end there

OOC:
Quote from Luke.S :KITT crosses the line just in time to fire missiles at the trophie making the prize worthless.

No.
OMGWTFHAX!!! at that
Quote from DieKolkrabe :

Lazarus Effect: Car returning to life after being shot at/blown up/sunk/sent back in time/etc

I getcha

this thread should be stickied or archived or something
Sorry - I'm a day late. My driver couldn't fit in the car :doh:
^ hell yes!

Idea, make a free forum for this sort of thing?
We need an 'award' for the dude that got exploded to bits the most.
I would get it very easily.
Quote from Jon606 :How is he? Mook made the first post at 17:00GMT
I know you wouldn't want a fun thread ruined, but the rules said "First post at 5pm", and Mook made that post. I can't see how Yuni is the winner.

*Sigh,* all right, it would appear Mook is in fact the winner. GTR, I'm sorry, but you must give the trophy and the lovely Carmelita to the winner. As a consolation prize, would you like a Jaffa Cake? *holds out a box of the things*

Anyways, I think you can sort the special awards out yourselves, so have at it.

Luke.S is definitely receiving the unsportmanship award.
Where's Chuck and the race organiser? I want that KITT destroyed and the driver hung!

And nope, tie between you and Mookie for the explosion award

Er...boss, can you sort the sore loser out please?

J@tko: FAIL!
Whatever! As long as the girl with wings and I are still alive I'm OK with it.
The trophie is worthless because KITT blew it up.
-walks over and stabs both with a dagger while hiding in the shadows- You were saying? -evil laugh-
I think I win the 'target' award

AmTG ta dude
I agree!
Quote from Luke.S :The trophie is worthless because KITT blew it up.

OOC Flaming:
If you had actually bothered to not be an idiot and actually accept the damage you were taking in the thread, you would have still been in with a chance of winning. No-one else was doing it, so why did you do it? It was clear you were gonna get nowhere by doing it.

EDIT: This award business:
Funniest moment: the vandalization of brt's Smart ForFun, which started with the suspension & wheels being removed and ended up as a Smart Car on bricks, spray painted in pink and red with "SMARTS ARE FOR RETARDS" sprawled down one side
I point to the scoreboard:

KITT - Disqualified.

So frack off

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG