The online racing simulator
(LMFO at the mental image there!)

I then proceed to light everything up, flying back towards the pack at high speed, I hit a bump and go rocketing up in the air...
After narrowly avoiding yet another Tornado, Shaz dives right behind the RV, using it as a shield to plough through the traffic and to avoid DK's fire!
DK's car collides with the remains of the Isetta coming down, and slams into the ground infront of the RV which slams on its brakes....
I flip the wheel hard to the right, juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuustttttt missing the Isetta, I do, however, lay down oil directly in front of the RV and 5haz
the RV slides uncontrollably into a hedge, Shaz follows suit colliding with the rear bumper of the RV and bouncing back into the traffic
I give them the finger as I race off, laying more oil and lighting it
The traffic car hits Haruna off guard and with the canopy closed down, he smashes his head instead of falling off. He still appears to be dizzy from the impact, so the girl with wings takes over the controls...

mookie427 manages to get credit for a traffic check takedown, and thus his boost is filled to 4x.
I get a video clip of the carnage and e-mail it to every entrant. I also get on eBay and put Mookie's RV on there
There is only a shell left of the Isetta, with numbered body panels coming down on anything and everything. Hang on, what's this under the driver's seat?
"Use this when you most need it" a note reads on the parcel. Opening it reveals a button. I wonder what it could do?

after extricating myself from the hedge and reversing over Shaz, I fire up the boost and for the first time am in contention for the win
I simply up my speed to Mach 2.65, I notice a slight cracking at the edges and duct-tape it up
I fire wildly into the air to warn others of my progress, as a 3 tonne chassis doing 300mph will take quite a bit of stopping - unfortunately one of the bullets strikes DK's engine casing, rupturing it
Haruna decides he's had enough of Burnout Revenge's physics and decides to switch the world over to Sega Rally physics. Now everyone has to drift and slide around curves, but everything is now indestructible...
I switch off the jet engine and instead activate a hidden series of rocket boosters. Note to self: Fix up jet engine ASAP!

In retaliation, I launch five Sidewinders
the sidewinders strike, launching my hapless RV into the sky and landing on DK....
I blink and gun it, the RV striking the back of the car, taking the spoiler off. I simply do withoout it, leaving it there for whoever may be behind me. I also spray oil directly into the RV's grill
With only 19 minutes left to go and the Circuit de la Sarthe slowly coming out of the horizon, Haruna notices the road becoming twistier and twistier. He performs some spectacular drifts, and one of the Sidewinders try to follow suit and fail.
I cross the French border and decide to...FLY!

Extending my wings, I blast up into the sky and head straight for the track, doing Mach 4, I can get there in a short time...but I want to enjoy the scenery!
After being run over by the RV and sideswiping several cars, I am underway myself and catching the leading three, the SD1 still very much alive despite the abuse it has recieved!

The roadsign reads 'Le Mans - 10' as I rush past!
with oil now obscuring my vision, I am driving blind, and in doing so ram Haruna off the bike again
I scream down in a power dive and release my muffler as a makeshift bomb....I filled it with frag grenades...

I then dive in front of everyone but have trouble landing
Haruna's head slams into the side of the glass canopy again, this time knocking him totally unconscious. The girl with the winged backpack, still in control, decides that since mookie427 is blinded, to boost ahead and throw out a whole barrage of bouncing highly explosive on contact blue mines...

12 MINUTES LEFT!
15 minutes remaining.

Luke, if he rejoins, is required to swap K.I.T.T for a normal Ford Mustang with the V6. K.I.T.T has been taken away by our rule-enforcer.
I make a note to send the rule enforcer a thank-you gift....and then slide into a tense battle for the lead...adding oil and flames to the mines
I make contact with one of those bomb things, flipping the RV into a grocery store scattering explosive Garry's Mod melons all over the place

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG