The online racing simulator
Your First "Crush"?
(68 posts, started )
Pamela Gidley from the Cherry 2000 flick.
Lara for me.

Real person would be Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Attached images
tomb-raider-06.jpg

Pixel boobies. That said, when I was 8 or 9 I'd play about with the camera to try to look down her shirt. :doh:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Pixel boobies. That said, when I was 8 or 9 I'd play about with the camera to try to look down her shirt. :doh:

Same here haha
Quote from fujiwara :Pamela Gidley from the Cherry 2000 flick.

almost 10 years after Debbie Harry
but I loved that gorgeous cherry robot too
Pamela Gidley was great (go get me a coke )

btw
Also Melanie Griffith looked good in that movie and she had back then not these plastic surgery monster lips
(time to watch that movie again)
Attached images
cherry.jpg
cherry2.jpg
You people have issues, all of you!
Even if I were in the "right" age when the games started to have hot game characters, I reallly did not get the bug fuzz about it, I mean, even then it looked SHIT lol

Good old times when you had to sneak up at night when everyone was sleeping to watch adult channel.

The memories ah..
Quote from mookie427 :really can't remember my first ever one...but the first ever one I can remember was Michelle Trachtenberg who used to play Dawn in Buffy....

pics are in order!
Attached images
1226097042921.jpg
Her lips are nice! I'd see them wrapped around ma lollypop kekeke.
she's still on my list
First crush I had was on girl from my class back in 5th grade or so, last time I saw her few years ago she was still just as hot. I'm not a creepy internet stalker so I won't go hunting for pics.

Edit: Damn, she has put on some weight and got pregnant...blah.

First "celebrity" crush was probably on Ferrari Testarossa, I had huge picture of that car hanging on my wall, with frame and everything. I got excited when I found out it was included in TDU Carpack that I bought. By the time teen pop era came with Britney and Christina, they were just hot chicks with good voice but crappy songs.
-
(AMB) DELETED by AMB
Quote from mookie427 :pics are in order!

Watch the movie 'Euro Trip'. It's a terrible film, but has the lovely Michelle in a bikini.
#63 - AMB
I call them hangar doors.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Watch the movie 'Euro Trip'. It's a terrible film, but has the lovely Michelle in a bikini.

yes it certainly does
#66 - Osco
I always found Amy from the A-Team quite fit
lerts.

Your First "Crush"?
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG