The online racing simulator
Stop... Hammer time
(54 posts, started )
I dont know, but for me it feels like its racism?
Quote from hazaky :I dont know, but for me it feels like its racism?

Christianity isn't a race, is it?
Yea, but it hurts people feelings alot - people who are christian and the other one who are not ...
Offensive? Yes it is. But what it really does is it really shows the maturity of this forum.
It doesn't hurt my feelings. It's a joke... maybe not the best one, but if people are offended by this, then they are probably way too sensitive.

Jesus sucks monkey balls!
*waits for the lightning to strike him*... hmmm.... nothing happend....

It's a sad world if you can't make jokes anymore. So yeah, lighten up!
LOL

Some people really need to relax jezus...on a cross...

No really, why can't we laugh about this. It's happened like a few years ago :P
Myea, im not christian or im not on theyr side. Still, we need to respect this - They do what they want and we do what we want. Just stay in limits and i think that this thread is still pretty offensive.
Quote from jibber :It doesn't hurt my feelings. It's a joke... maybe not the best one, but if people are offended by this, then they are probably way too sensitive.

Jesus sucks monkey balls!
*waits for the lightning to strike him*... hmmm.... nothing happend....

It's a sad world if you can't make jokes anymore. So yeah, lighten up!

Now everyone will know that the djezus sucks monkey balls.
#35 - Woz
Some people need to lighten up. The world is a sad enough place.

No, it is NOT racist or hate speach or anything like that. If it had been I would not have posted it. I can't believe that people complain yet did not pick up on my signature that some might argue was just as offensive.

NOTHING is offensive! Only YOU can take offense at something! (Think on this, it will save you MUCH hurt in life )

It might not be PC but then the current world view of PC is borked anyway.

I guess I have lived in a part of the world (NZ/Aussie) too long that has decided PC is bulls**t so this sort of joke is ok.

The Aussie tourism advert "Where the bloody hell are you" had to be changed to be shown in the UK for instance. While here in NZ this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pujIctl0ifE was a very popular advert. (WARNING: Might offend someone somewhere, see earlier comment on offense )

People should watch the very early christmas south park episode with the non-offensive xmas at the school to see where PC takes you when you push it too hard.
Well I for one am a Christian. I don't find it VERY offensive, but I know many people who would. It is just as bad as racism in my personal opinion.
Funny as hell lol, though i have one of those things....a sense of humour i believe they call it
Bugger me, that was funny... na na na na can't touch this...
hell-of-a-fun
In before the Locust

Quote from squidhead :Fails to be funny

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ..... i laughed so hard at that !

( now that i think about it... i feel like smashing to pieces some Locust in gears ..... =D )
Quote from shaun463 :Well I for one am a Christian. I don't find it VERY offensive, but I know many people who would. It is just as bad as racism in my personal opinion.

On page 1 you said it might offend someone with christian beliefs. I believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and that rFactor is the best thing since sliced bread. Please respect these beliefs. Thank you
/car about if someone thinks it's offensive.
Nothing AGAINST them so fu.

That is ****ing hillarious =D

"STOP!"

"HAMMER TIME!"
Quote from Tim_J_23 :
Nothing AGAINST them so fu.

You could get a banhammer in yo face. I know that there arent much christian people in this forum and anyways - in the community. But, its still offensive.
but it's funny
Quote from hazaky :You could get a banhammer in yo face. I know that there arent much christian people in this forum and anyways - in the community. But, its still offensive.

That's the thing, every religious people take something against them as soon as you just look at something of theirs.
Pretty ironic that they would get totally mad for that little picture with some text.
It may be funny, but it is offensive. I think thats enough here, lock this thread.

Stop... Hammer time
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG