The online racing simulator
Presenting Experion Racing
(169 posts, started )
Quote from TexasLTU :Just piss off, that is his own deal what team to choose.
Good luck Efexas

Ok peace man.and good luck for all ERT
Some guys on NDR Server said Experion is closing down?

Probably just rumors, good luck both. Efexas is a good fella
Quote from DevilDare :Some guys on NDR Server said Experion is closing down?

Probably just rumors, good luck both. Efexas is a good fella

Well that's the server company's business, and maybe we should've went more private about it, I feel as a matter of respect this one isn't a member of our team's responsibility to comment on the issue. As they only are a sponsor of the team....... And we arent shutting down

James Bolger

Experion Racing Team
Good Luck Efexas!
Ah so you're not lost Dan, haven't seen you in ages
Experion Hosting our sponsor is closing down. But the team is staying strong. It's out of our best respects not to comment on this decision to clse the company. We have had a good strong relationship with experion but the didn't achieve what the aimed for. Like many small companies this is the case. We havefull respect of Marco's decision to close experion if it wasnt achieving its aims.
Please dont post any comments on experion as we have full respect for them and we wish marco(owner) best of luck in the future to come.

Thanks
Andy
We still have PPD :P
na im not lost just enjoying the half term while i can
Quote from dan12s :na im not lost just enjoying the half term while i can

Yeah was just kidding
Sebastiaan Looijen has left the team, we wish him good luck in the future.
Ahhh Damn,
Good luck Seb!
Thanx guys, best of luck!
amm my full name Mindaugas Bartusevicius also my username efexas16 not Efaxes and nick ERT|Mindaugas B.
Quote from efexas16 :amm my full name Mindaugas Bartusevicius also my username efexas16 not Efaxes and nick ERT|Mindaugas B.

This may take some time , ill get there soon
Quote from jwardy : This may take some time , ill get there soon

Yeah I'm just not bothering learning that, Klaidas' name took long enoughto figure out
After a season of racing in the Road Sport Winter Cup, our driver, Jack Ward, has come away with some fantastic performances, and an award. Jack has progressed so much over the past few months, putting in some stellar performances in nearly all events he's competed in, including a very good performance in the IGTC test race, and he will be looking to mount a series title challenge on the IMA Open Wheel Trophy. Here's what Jack had to say in an interview;

LFSMN: So Jack, how does it feel to have done this well and picked up an award like this in a series like the RSWC ?

Jack Ward: Absolutely brilliant , not only participating in such a great league , but picking an award up on my way through ,
Its been a great season for me , from Top 5 finishes to bottom 5 the level of drivers is at the top end of lfs

(LFSMN (Live For Speed Motorsport News) is a lfs newspaper that had planned to be launched for the 1st round of H2H, but was hampered by a technical fault, now it looks to be re-launching, and look out for a thread in the 'General Discussion' section of this forum)
Congrats jack
James can't say my name properly, so i imagine how he tries to say Mindaugas
Hahaha Kladias!
Right ive been looking around at some enduro races for the future , as the last one was a complete balls up , i want ERT to enter into this , hopefully 4 teams , i will have a go at some skins , hopefully our skin maker can make better ones though .
Any ERT driver tell me if your interested .
Shouldn't you keep this sort of discussion on a team forum/msn/irc
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Shouldn't you keep this sort of discussion on a team forum/msn/irc

makes no diference . not a secret
Well, you have 219 days to plan it!
a little organization saves a lifetime of hassle
I'm up for it

Presenting Experion Racing
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG