The online racing simulator
Presenting Experion Racing
(169 posts, started )
Experion Racing Team:
From what you have known "Team Ireland Experion" as we have now changed our name.Our new name is "Experion Racing Team".We have changed our team tag also from [IE] to ERT|.This as you know stands for "Experion Racing Team".We would like to give many thanks to Experion hosting for their support/sponsorship of the team. Experion Racing Team are now recruiting.You don't need to be an"all rounder" but this does help! We compeate in all sorts of events.We will be taking on drivers internationally i.e, no nationality restriction! you must have "FULL" english..The teams drivers currently have a very high standard caliber and a good reputation and we want you to improve that! To get into the team you must reply to this post on the forum or pm myself Andy(aobrien),James(pacesetter) or Niall(Niall Murray). After you send a message of interest to one of the team they will then give you a time and date fot your trial.Your trial will consist of 3 parts.The first part is run by Andy,2nd by James and the 3rd by Niall. They each set out tasks/tests which you must impress! The team will then discuss your ability and you will then be told if you have made it.

Some Info on Team:
The team was officially founded on 18/12/2008.There had been several talks prior to this official launch.It was founded originally by Andy O'Brien and James Bolger.During the talks Niall Murray was informed and became part of the management along with Andy and James.After all these talks we decided to make the team official.Since then the team has progressed rapidly and is now sponsored by " Experion Hosting " and " Pole Position Driver". This partnership will soon prove to be very successful!
Driver Info:
Names+Usernames
-Andy O'Brien(aobrien)
-James Bolger(pacesetter)
-Niall Murray(n-murray)
-Oscar Schopf (gonchi.lfs)
-Mindaugas Bartusevicius(efexes16)
-Zach Weiss (wackozacco)
-Dan Saunders (dan12s)
-Ben Grindle(jaws99)
-Jack Ward(jwardy)
-Joe Shaw (5haz)
-Theo Jose (tjbr)
Driver Names:
ERT| A.O'Brien
ERT| N.Murray
ERT| T.Jose
ERT| Z.Weiss
ERT| O.Schopf
ERT| D.Saunders
ERT| J.Bolger

ERT|M. Bartevicius
ERT|B.Grindle
ERT|J.Ward
ERT|J.Shaw

Links:
http://www.experionracing.tk
http://www.experionhosting.com
http://www.polepositiondriver.com
well layed out looks good

Good luck ERT
Ty
Ty Jack, work is paying off
Recruit
Proud to announce new member of team:

ERT|S.Looijen(sebastiaanlooijen)

Wish you all the best mate & hope you enjoy it!
#5 - Gil07
Good luck!
Quote from aobrien :Proud to announce new member of team:

ERT|S.Looijen(sebastiaanlooijen)

Wish you all the best mate & hope you enjoy it!

Hahahaha WTF! Sebas?
Quote from aobrien :Whats the problem mate?

Nothing, sorry.. I was just well surprised to see Sebastiaan popping up here since I know him from real-life.

Sorry for the confusion, of course I wish you both the best of luck!
Quote from traxxion :Nothing, sorry.. I was just well surprised to see Sebastiaan popping up here since I know him from real-life.

Thanks mate, taught it was a bad comment , No Prob =)
good luck
New Recruit ,

ERT|J.McIntyre(mcintyrej)

hope u enjoy it !
Thanks mate,

Glad to be aboard!
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Oh, grats!
Good luck with the team guys and congrats to your newest members as well.
Good luck.
Good Luck with the team : )
Quote from Gil07 :Good luck!

Quote from traxxion :Nothing, sorry.. I was just well surprised to see Sebastiaan popping up here since I know him from real-life.

Quote from Tomhah :good luck

Quote from zeugnimod :Oh, grats!

Quote from evilpimp :Good luck with the team guys and congrats to your newest members as well.

Quote from exspeed :Good luck.

Quote from FCS13 :Good Luck with the team : )

Thanks for all your support guys, the team fan club will open next week if you guys are interested
ERT-Series
Well done
Well done to Niall Murray and Jack McIntyre who took part in the [NDR] New Year Event,excecllent driving had the lads lying in 2nd place untill disastar struck with only 6 minutes left when niall pitted he was 1kmh over pit speed limit,had to do a drivethrough but a very decent result to finish in Fifth place considering that they had a drive through.

Well done guys from all the team!
Keep it up!
Thanks Andy, was a brilliant race!
ye it was it was crap the way the server crashed though
new recruit
Pleased to announce new member of team

ERT|Z.Weiss

Best of luck and hope you enjoy!

(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG