The online racing simulator
What other projects do the LFS dev's do?
(37 posts, closed, started )
I just wondered, what other things do the LFS Dev's work on?

I know the NKP developer, Kunos, works on F1 sims. I just wondered what other stuff the Dev's do.
As far as I know, nothing.
Scawen had a wife/gf/whatever so presumably he does her.
All they do is -

Eric works on new cars + tracks
Scawen is using beta testers, working on his new house and the V-dub
and Vic.... uh, just acts as the forum guru.
#5 - Bean0
Victor makes tunes I think.
Vic made LFS World all himself I think
I think it's a legal question - even if this is private information which we should not be concerned about.

Honestly, who really believes that Eric is working 200 days per year, 8 hours per day on new tracks and cars? If this was true, we would have 20 tracks and 50 cars in LFS by now.

It is well known that Victor has started this LFS merchandising project, so I guess also Eric might do something else. As far as Scawen is concerned I believe he really only works on LFS (and his house and family, which I personally think is ok if LFS pays him enough to have this much "spare" time).
Scawen continue expanding his baby factory while Eric and Vic does some work (but mainly hang out on adult channel) .

Well on the serious note I have no idea, but I guess they are all working on maintance and continuing developtment of the game

Quote :Eric works on new cars + tracks

roofle
Quote from DarkTimes :Eric leads a double-life as a motivational speaker.

http://www.ericbailey.com.au/

What the.... that's a different Eric Bailey.

EDIT: If only Scawen was wearing a white top, they would make the colours of the LFS logo!
and he made a bit of Black and White.
I think a better question is "do any of them still play the public version of LFS?".
yep they do saw Scawen one time online
#21 - 5haz
I would imagine they're all rather busy living life.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What the.... that's a different Eric Bailey.

EDIT: If only Scawen was wearing a white top, they would make the colours of the LFS logo!

That WAS a white top when he put it on
Quote from Heiko1 :yep they do saw Scawen one time online

Yeah his online stats show that he is a real addict. His last race was in 1968 or something.
Everyone knows that they have several accounts with different names so they can play anonymously, the question is: do they? I'd bet no.
#24 - 5haz
Quote from sinbad :Everyone knows that they have several accounts with different names so they can play anonymously

You've found me out.
Seriously, Eric looks like the type of guy you should try hard not to piss off, ready to kick anybody's ass to the moon and back. To put up with all the crap the forum usually vomits on him, either he is a Zen monk or really he doesn't read the boards at all
This thread is closed

(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG