The online racing simulator
Overrated Games
(118 posts, started )
The word overrated is overrated, RBR is overrated.
Quote from (SaM) :I have to say both Bioshock and Fallout 3

I have both of those, I finished Bioshock in less than 20 hours, and it wasn't exactly like I was 'good' at it, I kept running out of money and ammo, and getting lost.

It's incredibily overrated. I'd give it 7-8 out of 10, my friend got me it for £3.49 on Steam Sale so you can't really go wrong for 15 hours gameplay, for that price it's 11/10 if you want to be like that, if I had paid £19.99 or something, I'd have been less happy.

It was quite good while it lasted, but I didn't really get the ending, I won't spoil it for you, but I feel like even though I saved all the little ones, the ending still acted like I killed them all, sequel?

I got out of the Home place and into the first outside City, where the Nuclear bomb is, and it (the game) kept crashing, so I deleted it and freed up 8gb on my HD.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
I got out of the Home place and into the first outside City, where the Nuclear bomb is, and it (the game) kept crashing, so I deleted it and freed up 8gb on my HD.

Vault 101.
Megaton.
And that delete is the worst choice in your life. Trust me
Yeah, I got out of Vault 101 and was in Megaton, I'd just spoken to that guy with the broken face, and the girl that'd shag you for $200.

It would crash after 30 seconds, probably because I have DivX installed, which I was told to remove. Apart from the memory leaks and other bugs from F3, I thought I'd save myself the hassle.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah, I got out of Vault 101 and was in Megaton, I'd just spoken to that guy with the broken face, and the girl that'd shag you for $200.

It would crash after 30 seconds, probably because I have DivX installed, which I was told to remove. Apart from the memory leaks and other bugs from F3, I thought I'd save myself the hassle.

That's kind of why I hardly buy any games for PC anymore if they're out on Xbox 360. Same game, same screen, while one is plug 'n play and the other is install, config, fine tune and pray.

I don't know, I'm very close to finishing both Bioshock and Fallout 3. 20 minutes on Bioshock and 1 hour on Fallout 3 will finish the story, but I've never bothered.

As I said, the atmosphere of both are really captivating while you play it which made me drop on my knees, drooling, while playing. Apart from that, both were nothing beyond ordinary.
But as you play something else, you forget the atmosphere of the game and therefor have no motivation to pick it up again.
That's kind of how I see it. If I pick one of them up though, I'm sure I'll be sucked right in.
#81 - senn
Any Halo.
Any Tomb Raider.
Any Resident evil.
rfactor is also overrated
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
It was quite good while it lasted, but I didn't really get the ending, I won't spoil it for you, but I feel like even though I saved all the little ones, the ending still acted like I killed them all, sequel?

You sure you saved every little one? You could look for the ending movies on youtube.
Quote from yoyoML :You sure you saved every little one? You could look for the ending movies on youtube.

Oh, no my mistake. I killed one little one. I thought they were too cute to kill. I only did it to see what the animation thing was like.

But I probably saved... 20? and killed one. So meh.
Quote from squidhead :Well, first.. judging by your post, you got so deeply drawn into the game, that you actually managed to NOT NOTICE 3 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY...
And also, like Forbin has already said, you should pay attention to the dialogue, when surrounded by NPC's... besides Alyx gives you a few good looks of her behind during the game, no reason to stare at it ALL the time

And yes, for me, Valve is next best thing after bread and tits.

k, ill reinstall it and this time try what you said. btw, who the f*ck is alex?
edit:lool, i think its still here. i putted the disc in and i was able to press play it. i even tough i erased steam too, but it opened update screen
So this thread is really just "popular games you don't like".

So with that, i'll throw the GTA series in the hat, so highly rated yet I find them all to be rubbish.

flame away.
Quote from DodgeRacer :So with that, i'll throw the GTA series in the hat

flame away.

So true... Moving on...

Battery : Forbin was right, you WERE paying attention to the wrong detail
Alyx Vance is Eli Vance's daughter.... ehm... this chick - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyx_Vance
Anyway, it's a game from Valve, if you pay attention to the details they put into it, especially the storyline (which you have to figure out in large portions by yourself (combine foot patrol are not humans for example) only by hints), it really is worth it
Quote from senn :Any Halo.
Any Tomb Raider.
Any Resident evil.

Tomb Raider and Resident Evil are one of the best game-series Ive ever played, and I played and i wathced it for hours and hours, nothing wrong there.
Quote from Stefani24 :Tomb Raider and Resident Evil are one of the best game-series Ive ever played, and I played and i wathced it for hours and hours, nothing wrong there.

<= headbanging on the desk
I wouldn't say it's the whole series. More like the first Tomb Raider and first Resident Evil were awesome, then everything went downhill from there.
iRicing - bullshit
NFS UC - bullshit
GTA IV - bullshit
Mirrors Edge - 1337.
Quote from Shadowww :iRicing - bullshit
NFS UC - bullshit
GTA IV - bullshit
Mirrors Edge - 1337.

Agreed
Agreed
Agreed
To short
GTA IV is great, name another new game that has everything GTA IV does. Cos Saints Row 2 certainly doesnt.

imo Saints Row 2 is way too over rated
pong is over rated
Quote from jibber :I wouldn't say it's the whole series. More like the first Tomb Raider and first Resident Evil were awesome, then everything went downhill from there.

Well it went a bit downhill, resident evil 4 was a revolution though
Well i personally think tr's best game was the third.
Quote from Shadowww :iRicing - bullshit
NFS UC - bullshit
GTA IV - bullshit
Mirrors Edge - 1337.

totally agreed.
Quote :
Hacker "Sp33k" for leet, or elite. Originating from 31337 "eleet", the UDP port used by Dead Cow Cult, a hacker group, to access Windows 95 using Back Orifice, a notorious hacking program.
1337 h4x0rz pwn j00!

Something along those lines. Preferably to use if you want to look like somebody with the IQ of a banana.
Or to say it more easier, instead of normal letters like abc they prefer using numbers and other signs that looks similar to the normal spelled word with these letters.
1337 = leet = cool.

TVE y00 n00bc4k3. Srry.
iRacing.

Overrated Games
(118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG