The online racing simulator
That server is sure some GREAT talking server xD
#52 - 5haz
Hah yeah, we all gave up on the whole racing thing after we realised we were all crap.
Quote from Stefani24 :That server is sure some GREAT talking server xD

yeah the conversations were very interesting.
Quote from polepositiondriver :Hey J@tko I had to write you a PM but ur mailbox is full
can you email me on [email protected]

In Soviet Russia, you email us at
Quote from http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/Contact_Us.php :Alternatively, you can E-mail us at newdimensionracingevents(at)gmail.com, or send J@tko, dekojester, or JO53PHS a Private message on the LFS Forum

Ye that too, but it got even better when it was 2 o'clock
Oooh Oooh, it's almost working now!!
Yeah, hes right, it was kinda funny yesterday evening.
Until we can sort out the points, we are doing a DAILY POINTS COMPETITION.

Each day, the competition will run from 22:00 to 22:00 GMT. So for example, the Monday points competition will be from 22:00 Sunday to 22:00 Monday.

There will be daily winners
That was cool. I'll join you later
Was fun at the beginning.

But when you let 30 cars on the track, half of which don't know how to drive the TBOs, and the other half consists of pumped up british secondary school kids on holiday, it easily turns into a failfest.
What, so you lose points?
" Due to a technical problem, points for today have been disgarded. "
Had some great races there already today, loved the AS3. Also some top drivers were there with who is fun to drive. Will be back there probably tonight.

Well done NDR.
I'm looking forward to checking this out. Wonder if you can here crickets on Dekos server
The points system is now sorted, and we expect to reset the points and start off the first of the 2 day points competitions at 22:00 GMT

EDIT: Ignore this... we failed.

EDIT 2: We un-failed, apparently.
Que the points whores

Hey Moose where are ya M8
So, what is regarded as a minor intentional accident that should not be reported?
Just report it if you think it is significant. We have way less reports than I thought we'd initially get, so I don't mind if it's nothing big
Just a guy swerving around to avoid being passed, not in the mood to report right now, I'm waiting for a spot to open up in the grid so I went and took a look at the reporting section and watched some SRT
#73 - Byku
TWO FULL TBO SERVERS... that's madness .
WoooP! only had 1 race at BL1R and it was a hoot until the last corner of the last lap, got some screenies ill upload later.
What an amazing day.

We've had two periods, one mid-afternoon and one just now where the server has been literally packed, some amazing racing [we now know which ones the good combos are], had a great laugh with Adam and Luke and Passo and Boothy on the CR Vent Server, EQ has gotten us a 1337 version so our points work, was a very good day. Shame I didn't do much revision....

I'll defo be back for more tomorrow, hopefully with the points thingy functioning correctly

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG