The online racing simulator
Had some fun times yesterday on Redline Racing 5 Aston North + TBO combo. Hope the same from you guys
Quote from DevilDare :Had some fun times yesterday on Redline Racing 5 Aston North + TBO combo. Hope the same from you guys

Yeah, that track is surprisingly good for TBO cars. Apart from turn 3, which is a joke.
tbo's on RSRadicals server up right now.
so2
can change track if need be
come on a need someone to pass me....
Quote from J@tko :OH NOEZ - NOT THOSE NDR GUYS AGAIN!
I was going to make this later in the week, but I've just gone to the list of hosts and all I can find is Cruise/Drift/GTR@AS2/DD/Demo.

A few weeks ago [probably whilst reading one of Zeug's endless rants about the lack of online TBO racing, and after watching Mike's 2008 vid] I thought it might be a good idea to have a "NDR TBO Week" in the summer, where our server was open to the public for lots of awesome TBO racing, just like that great BTCC server of last year. However, after the events of the past few days over at CTRA, and the fact it's Half-Term for most British Schools this week, and the stuff in blue at the top, we've decided to uber-bump it up to now.

We have done some testing over the past few days with EQ Worry's Airio System, and we find it provides our server with the exact things that we need.

For the next few days, we wish to test the system to see what we need to change and what things we need to get rid of. Our ultimate goal is to probably have a different car class each week, and use the points system within Airio to give us weekly winners. It's not open yet, because Deko has requested that we wait until after the oneGP race tomorrow to start this up.

For the moment, we are using the TBO class, and tracks will be rotated every hour or so, with roughly 8-10 min races. We hope that an admin will be there for most of the time so please direct anything to them. Joe is creating a report form for our website; I'll post that here when its complete.

EDIT: http://newdimensionracing.synt ... com/ndr-public-racing.php

Oh and also, with the number of events that we also hold on our server, the server will be closed [read "passworded"] from between 30-60 mins before the event and around 20 mins after the event.

Please post your thoughts on this here, we'll announce when it's up and running.

Best Wishes - hope to see you racing soon!

J@tko.

PS Track List: (all + reverse) BL1 FE1 FE2 FE3 SO1 SO4 SO5 SO6 AS1 AS2 AS3 AS7 KY2 [KY3] [WE1]

PPS: We've put a 3% restriction on the FXO

I love you
Brilliant

Makes up for no Race 2 server.

Thanks NDR I'll be on soon
We're gonna get the server running as soon as we can (Probably Monday) if everything goes to plan (which it won't).

The only problem is, before we can do any testing, we need to get Deko to turn off lapper so that it doesn't conflict with Airio. The thing is, Deko isn't going to do that until he can set up lapper to show him a list of OneGP competitors when he types !OneGPCompetitors

:doh:

Facepalm.
Good idea
NDR is going to run a TBO league too?
Quote from z-ro 8 :tbo's on RSRadicals server up right now.
so2
can change track if need be
come on a need someone to pass me....

That was fun, thx. Best race evening in 2009 so far.
Good news, finally I have a place to learn to drive with tbos
Remember, you don't have to close the server if you need to have dinner.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Remember, you don't have to close the server if you need to have dinner.

ROFL
Oh hello !

I have set it so Airo and Lapper can happily (read: not crash) run together. The reason for this is so we can have the special commands I like to have so people can check in on our series and stuff, such as points, schedule, etc.

So, I've sent J@tko a PM teling him my prediction for launch, and it is sometime Sunday evening UK time, after oneGP Test Race should be done by.

So keep an eye out...I'll let Jackson handle the official announcement of "Open for Business."

d
Could I have a copy of the said PM?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Remember, you don't have to close the server if you need to have dinner.

:doh:
Cant wait to race on this server, should be great fun
Quote from mp3 astra :remember, you don't have to close the server if you need to have dinner.

L_O_L!

a
We're now open for business

First Track: Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed.

I've also updated the OP if you want to take a look.

Server is called "NDR|Public Racing".

If you try and get to it and its "Not found on Master Server" then just wait a min then it will be

Hope to see you there

EDIT: Can a mod edit the title to say "NOW OPEN"? tyvm
Ooh!
Yay! I'll come on once the 500 finishes. How long do the combos last?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Yay! I'll come on once the 500 finishes. How long do the combos last?

It depends on how well the car that the admin is in is doing[]/how well the racing is going/how much people want to change.

I'd say on average 30-45 mins
No need to guess whats happening on server atm..... :doh:

Lapper and Airio are contributing in equal amounts to a classic NDR EPIC FAIL....

Lapper spams what are usually helpful messages (e.g FXO 3% RESTRICTION) and Airio is deleting points, seemingly for fun!

So apologies if your points aren't counted or you are attacked by a G!nho amount of SPAM.

BTW, G!nho is on there, so you have 2xG!nho spam

However there is some good racing going on - Aston Club is the track at the moment
i saw that on lfs remote... it kept spamming "hello to xxx server"
Hey J@tko I had to write you a PM but ur mailbox is full
can you email me on [email protected]

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG