The online racing simulator
Attacked through experion
(14 posts, started )
Hello, Recently last night my friends server crashed and went back up and crashsed again. My insim was connected to it. Right after my insim crashed, I was attacked by 5 trojans.
it was my server =(
:bump:
Quote :
Hello, Recently last night my friends server crashed and went back up and crashsed again. My insim was connected to it. Right after my insim crashed, I was attacked by 5 trojans.

Your insim where Experionhosting was not aware off crashed 15 seconds before the server crashed.

Experion hosting dos not send trojans,virus,spam or anything else. It is not posible to send a trojan via LFS.

And last but not least, next time email me please. Especially when its a FREE server its not verry nice to say that Experion Hosting send out trojans

Regards,
ok this is getting weird i did not put that bump
#7 - wild
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Hello, Recently last night my friends server crashed and went back up and crashsed again. My insim was connected to it. Right after my insim crashed, I was attacked by 5 trojans.

Could you please try and word your sentences a bit better please?

There is no way that Experion hosting could have implemented 5 Trojans into your Insim. Were you downloading anything at the time when the Trojans came about? E.g from Limewire, Torrents Etc...
Agreed. Experion Hosting aren't the kind of people who would do that anyway .
Yes +1 Shaun.
Quote from shaun463 :Agreed. Experion Hosting aren't the kind of people who would do that anyway .

i would agree even though it was my server
Nvm, seen tho the attack came through a program i had.
i didn't think it was true because i have been running my insim for almost 2 weeks and nothing happened till Ur insim came on
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from D.Zanetti :so the virus came nd bumped this thread? what a retard

what are u talking about?

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG