The online racing simulator
You know you've played too much LFS when:

your in the car with your mam on the way to doncaster and you see a micra and picture an xfg XD
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :You know you've played too much LFS when:

your in the car with your mam on the way to doncaster and you see a micra and picture an xfg XD

Everytime I see a Micra I make sure I either overtake it or stay well away from it, because Micra drivers are...dodgy. So I would compare it to seeing someone with G25 or Drift in their name on LFS, avoid them because they might crash into you.
... yo install a g25 in your car...
You know you have played to much LFS when:
If u say to your wife she have to sit on back seats because u need more weight on rear wheels.
If u are trying to find tire temperatures on highway
If u are traveling in city and say wtf really shit setup
(for crashers) If u crash to other car in 100km/h because u thought it would be funny.
When talkin about pedals n wheel...

Boy: How much RPM do you wanna use?
Girl: I dont know, as much as u can use
Boy: Alright brb, i gotta go and put a brick on the pedal.
*Boy never comes back*

Well, at first when i read this it was funny. Not anynmore, whats wrong with me
...you complain of your none power steering car for its FFB being to weak (guilty, but only on snow)
Quote from hazaky :When talkin about pedals n wheel...

Boy: How much RPM do you wanna use?
Girl: I dont know, as much as u can use
Boy: Alright brb, i gotta go and put a brick on the pedal.
*Boy never comes back*

Well, at first when i read this it was funny. Not anynmore, whats wrong with me

Didn't get that one
You know you've played too much LFS when you spot a flipped car next to the road, slam the brakes (including handbrake), do a spectacular u-turn and try to help by carefully reversing into it, hoping to turn the car back on wheels so its driver can continue cruising around, disregarding his head has hole-punched the roof.
when you spend more than 500e on wheel+stuff
You've played too much LFS when you're planning to make a cockpit in your car.
...when you're in McDonalds eating one of those Chicken Select things and say to yourself "Hey, that one looks like Westhill" :doh:
you know youre addicted to lfs when youve read this whole forum topic first post to last
You know you've played too much LFS when:

"Someone crashes your rear, you're calling him a nOOb and you're trying to call Admin to make an report."
You start adding either exclaimation marks or dollar symbols infront of verbs when you are writing.
....you are pretending that supermarkets are autocross layouts and just drifting around every turn with the cart making "WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM *POOFF* WOOaaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAM *POOFF* WOOOOAM WOAAAMMM *POOFF* WOAAAAM" noises...
Quote from T.J. :....you are pretending that supermarkets are autocross layouts and just drifting around every turn with the cart making "WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM *POOFF* WOOaaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAM *POOFF* WOOOOAM WOAAAMMM *POOFF* WOAAAAM" noises...

It looks more like you are a total retard.
Quote from T.J. :....you are pretending that supermarkets are autocross layouts and just drifting around every turn with the cart making "WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM *POOFF* WOOaaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAM *POOFF* WOOOOAM WOAAAMMM *POOFF* WOAAAAM" noises...

Lol, it's the same sound in most games that invole drifting.
you know ur adicted to LFS when you would rather get a ROADIE *head job while driving*

While Driving around BL with the XRT then

driving a 400 HP car around town geting a roadie
You u know when uv played too much LFS when u turn down a party with all ur friends because you're doing a 24 hour race in a XFG
i do that w/o the niose yay for WINCO!!!
when you create a t-shirt for your team
when you start to time your PB from home to work. =D
You are able to complete the first lap of a race while writing a text message and still gain 8 places.
When you try and change class in Team Fortress by pressing Shift+P.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :... You shed out £24 for another S2 account, because you got perma-banned from your favorite server.

LOL I like that one

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG