I need one good insim with :
Money
Sell/Buy Cars
Rent cars
KM/M Counter
Cops And Robbers
A Bank to Rob Insert Withdraw Money and get Bonus every Online Hour
KM/M Bonus (after 50km and 1000€ Bonus)
When you are faster you get faster money (2,4,6,8)
Send Option
It need to look good

And when anyone got Ideas say it me with PM pls

I can give you :
Money
Admin Pass

And when you got Ideas ask here pls
Cruise, fcking cruise.
#3 - Etem
hey when you don´t like cruise then don´t write here
@etem that is amazing for the first time ever i have now heard you talk sense
Quote from Etem :Hi!
I need one good insim with :
Money
Sell/Buy Cars
Rent cars
KM/M Counter
Cops And Robbers
A Bank to Rob Insert Withdraw Money and get Bonus every Online Hour
KM/M Bonus (after 50km and 1000€ Bonus)
When you are faster you get faster money (2,4,6,8)
Send Option
It need to look good

And when anyone got Ideas say it me with PM pls

I can give you :
Money
Admin Pass

And when you got Ideas ask here pls

LOOL

1. build your own and it will be the best
2. take the cruise tutoial or the insim from dougie-lampkin
3. if you wana pay me 150€ i make you a insim whit this spezials
#6 - Etem
looool 150€?!?
no never ever
Quote from Etem :looool 150€?!?
no never ever

thats cheap lol
other guys want mutch more like 200-300€

so you need to find a other one
#8 - Silox
Quote from Marco1 :LOOL

1. build your own and it will be the best
2. take the cruise tutoial or the insim from dougie-lampkin
3. if you wana pay me 150€ i make you a insim whit this spezials

Are you nuts?

You can download a free one this programmers forum Don't know where it is exactly...
Quote from Silox :Are you nuts?

You can download a free one this programmers forum Don't know where it is exactly...

Indeed. All you have to do is use that unfindable feature called 'Search'.
#10 - RS1T
Lol, if you are ever going to start a cruise server you will need a unique insim, servers with free insims are always empty. If you arn't willing to pay like i did, you aint getting one
How much did u pay then??
We at ExoC are all voluneteers. None of us are paid. So I don't see why not you can make an insim for free.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :We at ExoC are all voluneteers. None of us are paid. So I don't see why not you can make an insim for free.

Because for some of us it's just not worth it. Your getting something out of the ExoC clan, weather it's just some place to hang out, or as simple as some place to race. For the programmer he is making you a whole program that he is never going to use unless he hangs on your server. It's just not worth it for most of us, we don't want to join your crew we have other clans or we have lifes outside of LFS. If it comes down to it, try and find yourselfs a InSim programmer for your team, because that's pretty much the only way this is going to happen for free.

Please don't take this as a bitch at you, it's more of a fact check as to why we programmers simply won't do it for free. While it sounds harsh, and it's true, this is kinda harsh, this is also the sad reality.
Nah, dont listen Etem. He will beg you for something but when you will decline it, he will flame you like shit. He's kid who cant even talk normal.
Etem:
# Signature
Dadadadadadadadada
Dadadadadadadadada
Dadadadadadadadada
Dadadadadadadadada

Wierd kid.
i code the [exoc] insim so i dont know what u guys r on about mogey wasnt asking for someone to code he was saying why dont etem try and code with some friends or something
Quote from Azzano62 :i code the [exoc] insim so i dont know what u guys r on about mogey wasnt asking for someone to code he was saying why dont etem try and code with some friends or something

That was not posted ... At lest it sounds like no one had taken up the project until this point.
Etem, may i know why the fu*k do you want an insim?Do you want found a new cruise server, or what?I thought you´ll stay in the Windstyle illepall
Quote from dojko11 :Etem, may i know why the fu*k do you want an insim?Do you want found a new cruise server, or what?I thought you´ll stay in the Windstyle illepall

lololol

Cruise Wars, part I - WS.C versus [Exoc]
-
(Azzano62) DELETED by Azzano62
Nah,that is not a cruise war, i´ve just asked him why he needs an insim.
-
(Azzano62) DELETED by Azzano62 : not needed
I don't love cruise, but I do go to cruise servers when I'm bored.

And selling InSim programs should be disallowed, as is with the license (You can't sell your license).
Quote from Danny LFS :And selling InSim programs should be disallowed, as is with the license (You can't sell your license).

Sorry, what? InSim programs have nothing to do with LFS. It's not like you need to get a license from Scawen himself to be able to make them. They use a free and open protocol to connect to LFS, and the creator is free to put whatever licensing restrictions they like on them. Next you'll be saying it should be disallowed to sell .NET programs, as you're not allowed to sell your Windows license

Seriously, think about what you are saying, before you say it. You won't sound so laughable that way
Lol. We are not in a cruise war. ExoC was in devolpment. It was a project. It is now dead. THC go on go on!
What stops the Thread starter from searching and learning how to make it yourself?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG