The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I know it's a bmp but it's small so it doesn't matter!

You fail at internets for posting a bitmap.

edit: <3
A more recent picture of my mush.
Attached images
Picture 20.jpg
Eww ugly go away. :sadbanana
I like the hair

Says S14 :rolleyes:
Yeah, I'd shag you right away hunny.
But not as pretty as me

edit: TVE o_O
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, I'd shag you right away hunny.

:o

Ginho, at least I'm not a Leonardo Di Caprio lookalike with my chubby cheeks and blond hair..
Ooo, cheap shot lol

Watch out, or I'll make graphically violent picture and upload it. Well, hell, I just upload the pictures from my drunk evening some days ago, omg, they are beyound bad. Guess a moderator would ban me then..hmm..
Quote from The Very End :Ooo, cheap shot lol

Watch out, or I'll make graphically violent picture and upload it. Well, hell, I just upload the pictures from my drunk evening some days ago, omg, they are beyound bad. Guess a moderator would ban me then..hmm..

Do it!
Bringing the tone back to a normal and friendly and non-violent level, here's a picture of a cat.
Attached images
Picture0039.jpg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Bringing the tone back to a normal and friendly and non-violent level, here's a picture of a cat.

lol she looks like "arrrrr don´t take pics of me!"
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Bringing the tone back to a normal and friendly and non-violent level, here's a picture of a cat.

You look at it as if you just made sweet sweet love to it.
Quote from Gills4life :A more recent picture of my mush.

You have an ear-ring. I have just lost all respect for you.

Awww.
... And want more.
Quote from J@tko :You have an ear-ring. I have just lost all respect for you.

I agree, why do you want to look like a chav?
Quote from niall09 :I agree, why do you want to look like a chav?

Lol, Chris isn't a chav, far from it infact. :hide:
is he a gentleman?
He's quite a nice old chap, yes. If I were gay I'd definatly want him all to myself. :hide:

You learn to type!
Quote from niall09 :I agree, why do you want to look like a chav?

I am not aiming to look like any kind of label. A lot of people wear earrings and are not chavs. Not my problem if a blithering idiot like yourself associates earrings with adolescents who act like morons to be honest.

J@tko - I have had an earring for ages. I am wearing one in all the other pics but it's only a small stud in those.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG