The online racing simulator
RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
I see that Gills4Life has RSR in his racer name. So on behalf of RSR, I'd like to welcome him to the team. Bear in mind I'm not on the team and I can't confirm Gills being on the team. But Gills is certainly radical. In a weird kind of way.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I see that Gills4Life has RSR in his racer name. So on behalf of RSR, I'd like to welcome him to the team. Bear in mind I'm not on the team and I can't confirm Gills being on the team. But Gills is certainly radical. In a weird kind of way.

Isn't he still a recruit?
Quote from BAMBO :Isn't he still a recruit?

Oh... Well, I guessed by the team tag in his name that he was associated with the team. I'll leave it to the real RSR guys to announce it
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Oh... Well, I guessed by the team tag in his name that he was associated with the team. I'll leave it to the real RSR guys to announce it

Gills is trying out for the RSR team. All RSR drivers that are fulltime drivers have thier name in White. Those on trial, have them in Yellow

Good spot though Mp3
Quote from StableX :Gills is trying out for the RSR team. All RSR drivers that are fulltime drivers have thier name in White. Those on trial, have them in Yellow

Good spot though Mp3

And as a sidenote "All recruits need to do a months trial" Gills is still on his for a bit more and then we will see if he's Radical enough for us
So far so good he is weird and slightly bent like the rest of us
Haha, very good luck gills
Welcome to Gills4Life to RSR

After a fantastic month's trial with the RSR team, Chris (Gills4Life) has been successful in gaining a full drive and will now where the full RSR colours.

Chris not only makes for a fun place to drive, but he has an amazing skill for sound and enhancing the ingame [excuse me, insim ] engine sounds. All his current sounds for LFS and NetkarPro can be downloaded from our download area.

All of us at RSR are delighted Chris has chosen to join us and we hope we have lots of great times in the future!

Welcome to RSR you radical!!!!!!
Welcome to RSR Gill Good to have you mate.

And nice poster as usual Andy
Grats!
You guys are completely bonkers!

Talking of bonkers, congrats G4L. Although I already announced this news earlier in the thread so, really, this is old news.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You guys are completely bonkers!

Talking of bonkers, congrats G4L. Although I already announced this news earlier in the thread so, really, this is old news.

big difference between being on a month trial and being voted in as a full driver
Quote from StableX :big difference between being on a month trial and being voted in as a full driver

I know. My sarcasm didn't get through very well.
Hey looky here a new Muppet

Congrats Chris! Never a doubt in my mine that you were goofy enough to be a Radical
Quote from Toddshooter :Hey looky here a new Muppet

Congrats Chris! Never a doubt in my mine that you were goofy enough to be a Radical

calling me a goofy...?!!!!eleveneleven!!11!!1
you you, you muppet!

edit* oh and yes, welcome to the land of muppets Gillian.
Hehehehe he made it. Well done gill a true radical

Muppetized for life now, you better start cleaning bandare`s car now.
'He will haunt you for it.

Gongratz
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats lads .... A little late I know
We have pleasure in announcing two new radicals to the RSR stable (excuse the pun!!!).

Firstly, JayEyeBee, who has completed his trial and looks forward to competing in many events in the future. Yet another Canadian is joining RSR to compliment, Boogle, Toddshooter, Teedot. With a desire to take part in enduarance races with the team, we hope RSR can start off soon in our campaign for Endurance fun. Welcome JayEyeBee........

Also, we have a true muppet joining us in the name of Havoc! Again, Havoc comes from North America but the adjoining USA! He compliments NoPinky and Dicey to the group. The excellent fun we all had on the RSR server last weekend is down to Havoc's idea and huge amount of time spent adminning rather than racing - see, I told you he was a muppet! Welcome Kev!!!!

We know Havoc will also play an active role in the events we hope to participate in for 2009.

Congrats to both drivers!
Haha nice pics Andy!

Welcome to the team guys!
Nice one, guys! You're getting crazier by the day

I love the DVD boxes as well
Welcome Kev and JayEyeBee!

Those dvd boxes are friggin hilarious LOL

...... apparantly I have a new name too..... teepot?
Remind me to slap Laurent!

RSR Race Sim Radicals is born.
(290 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG