The online racing simulator
Thanks arco.

I just received a message from MultiBC that they are indexing the video at the moment and it will be ready at some point soon. I will post here when I find out. The download of that file does contain all 24 hours of footage minus the final 20 minutes.
For me is 8 GB only few days of downloading
why would anyone want to watch the full race again?
Quote from DevilDare :why would anyone want to watch the full race again?

I do, because I want to make a highlight reel of all the funniest moments.
I just want to say a big thank you to everyone involved in MoE. The rest of the admins, the commentators, the interviewed guests, kas, the drivers, the team managers, the sponsors and, of course, the spectators. Thanks for making today's race what it was
Yea it was very nice from remote. It looks like Bawbag is an Alien and 2nd player too.
Full broadcast download, which will play all the way through.

ftp://91.121.113.149/MoE%2024H%2024Jan09.wmv (7.7gb) (right click and save target as)
The first 20 minutes or so are just us working out how to use the broadcast. It's pretty boring so just wind through it.

It's been indexed so you will be able to wind back and forward to your heart's content.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Full broadcast download, which will play all the way through.

ftp://91.121.113.149/MoE%2024H%2024Jan09.wmv (7.7gb) (right click and save target as)
The first 20 minutes or so are just us working out how to use the broadcast. It's pretty boring so just wind through it.

It's been indexed so you will be able to wind back and forward to your heart's content.

nice thank you
hope we get this for the next races too
If you can not save it like "Save target/link as..." try using download manager software like Flashget.

I see some people could get only around 20MB of video.

I left my computer, before I went to work, downloading it via Flashget, and while I was there already around of ~200MB was downloaded...
I'm cutting the broadcast into more manageable hour long segments. Details here.
How about a highlights selection?
Quote from BurnOut69 :How about a highlights selection?

Michael will be putting together a highlights reel but he's very busy with other commitments. See here for more details.
Downloading the whole race

2 Hours and 50 minutes left; @ 690 Kb/s

Quote from amp88 :Michael will be putting together a highlights reel but he's very busy with other commitments. See here for more details.

Yes. It will contain all the best passes, crashes, interviews and stupid commentary hitches from the 24 hours. That is if I can get Windows Movie Maker (actually a fairly useful program in this situation. to work...
Don't forget to include the one about penguins being killed. Almost fell off my chair from that one. Pure gold!
Just a reminder that the broadcast for the 6 hours of Blackwood starts very soon. Race starts at 1100 UTC. Use the links in the first post.
I presume it's stream 2 since #1 is showing some rTractor shit.

O and the lfs window is again the wrong size.
The race is about to start. Good stream btw.

Hope it will be a good race
Epic first 2 laps.
How can i watch this on winamp as it doesnt allow me to watch it on the multi bc website?
Quote from dan926 :How can i watch this on winamp as it doesnt allow me to watch it on the multi bc website?

same here, all i get is:

Quote :With VISTA you need to watch in fullscreen mode!!!!!

edit: never mind, after waiting a couple minutes, the page loaded again.
i only see the multibc sign and hear the two voices
Quote from dan926 :i only see the multibc sign and hear the two voices

works for me... that's only a 10 second intro clip, and then the next item in the playlist is the actual video.

edit: go back to full screen, we don't want to see your desktop icons
yh after i get that it just stays black and nothing happens

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG