The online racing simulator
Yes, the stream is down - Mike's trying to find 20p to get it back going again.
nice.... 20min left and the stream is down..
It's all down apart from p2p.
In Hungary workers cut an internet cable somewhere in the ground, so now those people who have T-Online / T-Com internet, have no internet access at all.

Go Infinity Skills!
Sadly we had about 23 hours 40 minutes of perfect streaming then a problem with 20 minutes to go.
the p2p only gives me the same 8-9 sec clip each time i try loading the page however.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It's all down apart from p2p.

if you call watching the 21 mins to go marker every 10 secs (cos it keeps repeating) than yes it is up
Servers are overloaded atm, so please refrain from refreshing (F5).
Guys what is that stream??? I can see something like a video from race or what?
god this sucks! >_>

anyway, congrats to Mercury, low and 3id for taking the podium in the 24 hours! also to everyone else ! good race, awesome coverage, good commentating, 10/10 overall
Quote from L@gger :Guys what is that stream??? I can see something like a video from race or what?

its down, and the race is just finished i think
now its finished but whats that stream pls? Was that race for money or just 4 fun?
Quote from L@gger :now its finished but whats that stream pls? Was that race for money or just 4 fun?

for fun i gues, its a championship with endurance races
Quote from L@gger :now its finished but whats that stream pls? Was that race for money or just 4 fun?

money?! wth..... its the Masters of Endurance round 3.....
Quote from dan926 :is anyone elses having trouble with the stream that plays in windows media player?

Yes, my stream was stuttering all the time, especially today, but yesterday it was all good. And it wasn't my connection that was the problem I guess.

The commentary crew was great. I had no video, just sound, but it kept me up to date with the latest action while I was working on other things. Gratz to Mercury, F1RST and all those who made it to the end. I was having great fun tracking the race via the tracker, remote and commentary stream. Good job everyone
Quote from Booschie :Yes, my stream was stuttering all the time, especially today, but yesterday it was all good. And it wasn't my connection that was the problem I guess.

The commentary crew was great. I had no video, just sound, but it kept me up to date with the latest action while I was working on other things. Gratz to Mercury, F1RST and all those who made it to the end. I was having great fun tracking the race via the tracker, remote and commentary stream. Good job everyone

You needed to full screen the stream to see the video
Great job to all involved, I wanna give a special shout out to Sonicrealms, almost a podium mates! Great 4th place in Gt2 car!
Quote from J@tko :You needed to full screen the stream to see the video

omg :color:
#120 - CSF
Quote from Mp3 Astra :ftp://91.121.113.149/2009.01.24-2-multiBC-Live-Saving.wmv

I think this is one part of the whole 'cast. You'll have to leave it about 10 minutes or so before it officially starts. Before it starts you just get us working out how to use a computer.

Not really worth showing that to be honest, you get the first right hand kink of the track guide.. and thats it...
Quote from CSF :Not really worth showing that to be honest, you get the first right hand kink of the track guide.. and thats it...

Ahh. I thought that was just my internet failing. Oops... So where's the rest of it?

That file was 8gb!!! How can it only be 20 minutes long...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That file was 8gb!!!

8GB?! Wouldn't it be better torrenting it rather than having everyone download it from the same place?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :
That file was 8gb!!! How can it only be 20 minutes long...

Uncompressed video, like raw fraps output ?
It's WMV... and WVM is quite small, I thought. Anyway, if the 20 minutes is 8gb, surely most people would have spent hours buffering; for me, it says downloading the whole file will take 18 hours. There must be more than 20 minutes [of video].

I've been told that it needs to be indexed. I don't know what that means, however. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Indexing means you are able to fast forward or jump in the video file. When it's not indexed you can only watch it from the start and not jump to eg. the middle of the video. I'm downloading that file now, and if its the whole deal, I might convert it to mp4 and put it on torrent.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG