The online racing simulator
aptitude [x] team racing
(50 posts, started )
Quote from aptitudex :And by the way, Gamecam is a much superior product to FRAPS ... It allows me to capture fullscreen (1680 x 1050 ) at full frame rate, which makes camera manipulation much easier than the reduced screen size I have to use with FRAPS.

Dunno, what version of FRAPS do you mind, but I captured last movie with FRAPS on resolution 1680x1050 and there was no problem. Also, FRAPS has better image quality just after capture imo.
lmao, posts a video and expects everyone to say, "omg its soo good" when in reality. its shit. and u cant take the truth.

your digging yourself a bigger hole every time u post on a forum have u no realised this?
#28 - th84
"And so the Lord sayeth, thou shall not give advice as to how to improve aptitude's vidoes. All that do so shall be cast down with profane language. So shall pass my 11th commandment."
Squid, u should update yor sig mate.
Squid hater count : 11 (Welcome our latest addition, the guy who thinks a frapsed replay is a good promo to a series)
Quote from hadesko :Squid, u should update yor sig mate.

Why? You want in this respectable, and anonymous club? I mean, I already have the one you suggested
Quote from th84 :"And so the Lord sayeth, thou shall not give advice as to how to improve aptitude's vidoes. All that do so shall be cast down with profane language. So shall pass my 11th commandment."

Quote from aptitudex :HaHa ... Squidhead, ur an idiot ... zeugnimod, likewise
The sort of response I would expect from self absorben egotistical try hards that seek to persicute so called 'noobs'

We all have to start somwhere, and as is typical of many gaming forums, the experienced guys forget they were noobies once. Way to go guys, in intimidating others from posting, it does wonders for your ego, but damages the LFS community to no end.

Im more interested in racing than trying to perfect the skill of film making. My film is just an attempt at showing some action, not a production of 'Gone with the wind'

I'm sure Jesus promotes such a freindly way of communicating with other people.

I know this thread's old but please, don't post a video and expect only positive replies. You only improve by knowing where you went wrong..
After this and the christian thread, I think we have a winner for 2009's forum funniest personality

Shame oddball is already taken by lerts

Edit: ah crap this thread is from 2008. Oh well, missed chance then
Maybe we can have a special award, one of those 'suprize' awards, for biggest outright tard or something like that.
^^^ i think we all know who the winner would be
Get's my vote for sure.
^^^ +1 from me
Quote from aptitudex :Thats what annoys me the most ... being mobbed by self appointed experts that sugesting that their way of doing things is the only way.

Where would Quentin Tarantino be if he had stuck to the Norm.

WTF?

i just followed this thread, and i would really need a smiley eating popcorn here!

<- THX to R. vd. Kooij ;-)

everyone gave advice, so they want you to make better movies <- i think so!

and you are just not mature enough to see that there are things, which you could've made better ... meh

SOOO ... conclusion: MADE MY DAY!

P.S: Seriously: Who prefers having the HUD while shooting sequences from an external view?!?
Quote from aptitudex :...

you make me lol. your a real... m***n
:iagree:
Hi Mr.aptitudex...

First of all, i would like to ask you, not to insult me after this advices.
Thanks in advanced.

If i may:

1- I advice you to be more friendly towards this community if want to be respected in the future.

2- I advice you to read some tuturials when you decide to do any work that you are not familiar with and decide to share it with others. For better results on that specific work, and at the same time being a pleasant experience for those who see it.

3- We all have first time's.... it's the way we handle it that makes the diference.
Per example: You get laid for the very first time, and afterwards you want to know if she/he liked it, and a wild guess...surprise, surprise...sadly you sucked.
Would you start insulting her/he for your bad performance, since you didn't even had a pick at the kama sutra book (Making videos thread ) and didn't made her/him "happy"?

I know it may not be the perfect example, but hell you started it! Comparing yourself and your "special technics" with Tarantino awesome work?? Fail?? Hell yehhh!

More serious now mate... this is a good community imo, and i've learned alot from it, and yes even how to react to "bad" comments about stuff i make. Btw the people that you insulted are actually guys witch work and opinion i respect and admire. But what imo is most upseting is the fact that your not actually a newby...a member since 2005 if i saw it properly?

Don't take this personally, and try to assimilate all this feedback as suport from the community... if it was that bad...this thread wouldnt have one single reply, and if your work and attitude doesn't change, im afraid that cenario may became reality.

Cheers...
adding this guy to your sig squid?
I've only made one LFS video myself, so I guess you could say I'm a noob too. So here's my noob opinion of the video.

It sucks, lol. I agree with what everyone else is saying.

Now if only YouTube would unmute my video because of the stupid copyright claim...
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I've only made one LFS video myself, so I guess you could say I'm a noob too. So here's my noob opinion of the video.

It sucks, lol. I agree with what everyone else is saying.

Now if only YouTube would unmute my video because of the stupid copyright claim...

put it somewhere else then
How about just re-upload it with different sound or something.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How about just re-upload it with different sound or something.

Can't. Video goes with the music. It's on Facebook... but I guess I'll have to stop using YouTube in the future... sad.

It's not like you're making a profit out of it or anything.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

It's not like you're making a profit out of it or anything.

Yeah - as far as I can tell, I had to first BUY the song to use it - so they made money off of it. And then I've had lots of people ask me what song it is so THEY can buy it, so they've made even more money. It's completely absurd what they're doing.

It's ok, they removed one of my videos because I had a 30 second clip of "outro" from the BB "phobia" album, even though I'd bought the damn thing from Virgin way back in the day. Whatever, damn those keyboard warriors at Youtube!

aptitude [x] team racing
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG