The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :I tried to compare real car to LFS one. Nice, almost the same.

Good job devs... VERY good job.
#27 - Byku
Lol... another club? ^^ That's starting to be funny . Seriously... so we've got club for people who are happy that LFS is getting more realistic, now club for people who loves the idea of LFS getting more beautiful... and then what? I mean... LFS is great... yeah sure ^^... but there are to many people with huge erections everytime something minor happens... Scawen... pls... don't realise VW yet... i'm afraid that some forum-members are going to get heart attack! (well... at least they've paid for the game :razz

Edit. Oh and... yeah... i'm in. But sentence "LFS is getting more beautiful" is rather to much ... it's too early too say that (when all the cars will be updated then i might FULLY join).
Yep, i'm joining the "LFS is growing in number of setup options, it's over million now" club
Hopefully the next club is "We're glad our cars aren't pretending to be planes anymore"
I'm in.
Well, I can not not be glad, that it's growing either In
one of the best clubs to make famous now isnt it?

im all for it IN
I'm not joining any kind of club, it seems a little bit weird: is anybody 'not glad LFS is growing in beauty'? The Scirocco's interior does indeed seem to be easily the best to date, and I certainly hope this is the kind of work we can expect for the next interiors to be released. I do agree that this graphical engine does seem quite versatile, and it seems it has a lot to give, yet, there's only so far we'll go with textures: hopefully it will have some upgrade by the time S3 is completed.
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :Posting here confirms you as a member of the "We're glad LFS is growing in beauty" club. Yes, LFS has just had a new patch, and we think it's looking more beautiful than ever!

The cockpit's beauty is growing as shown in the VW Scirocco, now everyone can have a beautiful/realistic cockpit while you race!

In short, because of ALL the changes to LFS (mainly the graphics/beauty of it), we love it even more.

Does that describe you? Then post in here, and join the club

huh?

I fail to see where this enthusiasm comes from...

I wont whine for lack of content (despite I think we could have a few more tracks and even some other car classes)
But I can't share of that enthusiasm, as I don't see a reason for it!

Let's be reallistic about it, shall we?

And again, I just cannot understand the "Knights of the Round Table" allways coming forward for the honor of the devs, like:

- "Be gratefull for what you have..."
- "It will be done when it does..."
- "Raise your hands to God, and thank him for all the content you have on this marvelous simulator..."

We don't have to be thankfull for nothing! All of us are here, and play LFS because we have paid for a license, and we like it, or we wouldn't be playing it!

Theres no need to become defending the "honor" of the devs... I believe they do it themselves!

I'm of course an LFS fan myself, I have other simulator too, and I believe (and that will allways be a personal oppinion) that LFS is the overal best simulator, but I'm realistic and can't be so much unthusiast right now...

(just for the record it's 3:00 AM and I'm tired, so pardon me for my grammar... :shy
Some people are positive, some aren't...

You paid for the game, but you get updates for free.

It's a three man job, and it's a very well done job if you look at what has been accomplished until now. We all wish something was different, but its very good as it is, and if you have some patience (yeah, maybe more than normally) you will see big things in the future.
What we need is a "club" called something like "We Like LFS The Way It Is", so it covers all of this crap and people don't feel the need to get all oozy over default content and standard additions.

How about we call it "LFS" and the club "an S2 license"?
Quote from eRaptor :huh?

I fail to see where this enthusiasm comes from...

I wont whine for lack of content (despite I think we could have a few more tracks and even some other car classes)
But I can't share of that enthusiasm, as I don't see a reason for it!

Let's be reallistic about it, shall we?

And again, I just cannot understand the "Knights of the Round Table" allways coming forward for the honor of the devs, like:

- "Be gratefull for what you have..."
- "It will be done when it does..."
- "Raise your hands to God, and thank him for all the content you have on this marvelous simulator..."

We don't have to be thankfull for nothing! All of us are here, and play LFS because we have paid for a license, and we like it, or we wouldn't be playing it!

Theres no need to become defending the "honor" of the devs... I believe they do it themselves!

I'm of course an LFS fan myself, I have other simulator too, and I believe (and that will allways be a personal oppinion) that LFS is the overal best simulator, but I'm realistic and can't be so much unthusiast right now...

(just for the record it's 3:00 AM and I'm tired, so pardon me for my grammar... :shy

Can't agree more. Must be a slow news day.

It seems every time you visit the forum it's full of these "I like red cars", "What do you do on straights?" type threads. Must be everyone waiting for the VW to arrive. Where are the real discussions of 2003-2005?
Im in
Quote from Macfox :Where are the real discussions of 2003-2005?

All of the interesting points have been used up. Nothings happened in years.
bl1 in S2 is more what you could call more beautiful than bl1 in S1 it's clear it's a product that's being worked on
Isn't that the idea though? S2 is an improvement over S1.. plus it's newer so damn well should have better quality stuff.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG