The online racing simulator
For the last time, LTC has DEMO SERVERS now!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!I GIVE PROOF!!!
Quote from Danny LFS :For the last time, LTC has DEMO SERVERS now!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!I GIVE PROOF!!!

wich proof?? best way is to go online and look for LTC perhaps?
Quote from Danny LFS :For the last time, LTC has DEMO SERVERS now!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!I GIVE PROOF!!!

so what... we dont want ltc we want lc.. ltc is a completely different thingy
#79 - wild
Quote from skolekaj :so what... we dont want ltc we want lc.. ltc is a completely different thingy

You are getting Lc back? As Heiko and Marco are making it. Did you not read this topic?
I've never seen so much broken English and stupidity condensed in a single thread before.
Quote from wild :You are getting Lc back? As Heiko and Marco are making it. Did you not read this topic?

did you not see the quote
Quote from Marco1 :ahmmm
you dont´relay uderstand us ..
m8 plz just shut your mouth and do to your cheap forum based cruise server

you can talk whit me if you have startet to code your own insim from scracht ..

lol made me laugh since thats what you used when you started your cruise servers..

Quote from broken :Jealous?
Like take WSC... That made me shut up when I saw their new insim look in their dev serv. If you can make something better and unique than that I will shut up(at least untill I come with something better than urs lol).

:smash3d:
-
(Robbo01) DELETED by Robbo01
oh yay! Lc :dunce:
#84 - Etem
Hi I want to say all who think it´s a copy
THE INSIM LOOKS REALLY LIKE THAT FROM OLD LIBERTY CRUISE

:smash3d:
Etem
@ Ales_M

:iagree:

@ Etem

:biggun::noob:
Heiko, don't waste your time on crappy cruises, there are over 9000 cruise servers.
Better do and make something as good as CTRA
Quote from Shadowww :Heiko, don't waste your time on crappy cruises, there are over 9000 cruise servers.
Better do and make something as good as CTRA

Lc is not crappy cruise. But I don't want copy with even more noobish admins than the prev ones. I'm pretty sure heiko and marco can't handle a server. I want mr_xerxes and new admins. Others were noobs too but I understand xerxes for picking them(they were from france like him). I am really against a copy with even MORE admins that are even MORE of noobs.

Just my 2 cents. But they are worth it.
Friendly tip to heiko and marco: You better ban Etem or at least never make him a cop if you start the new lc because he will start begging and ramming like he did in old lc demo.
If you want demo cruise servers, just check mine:

[SiD] Cruise Demo
Public for all
With Rodrigo-DK's Cruise Insim

(Actually, its not mine, it is my team's and speedemon57 is hosting all of our servers)
cruise servers i use as a playground :X
Quote from Marco1 :ahmmm
you dont´relay uderstand us ..
m8 plz just shut your mouth and do to your cheap forum based cruise server

you can talk whit me if you have startet to code your own insim from scracht ..

Honestly you cant say that otherwise you would have started from scratch and not tried to remake [Lc]! so as im concerned if your such a great coder and your want to say stuff about other peoples servers why dont you start your own from nothing and as for "OUR CHEAP FORUM BASED SERVER" maybe if u came in and seen it 90% of it is remade and and when it is finished it will be nothing the same so why dont YOU shut your mouth and make your own server!
#94 - Etem
Quote from Danny LFS :If you want demo cruise servers, just check mine:

[SiD] Cruise Demo
Public for all
With Rodrigo-DK's Cruise Insim

(Actually, its not mine, it is my team's and speedemon57 is hosting all of our servers)

I can´t go in it

it´s off
Quote from vl_turbo :Honestly you cant say that otherwise you would have started from scratch and not tried to remake [Lc]! so as im concerned if your such a great coder and your want to say stuff about other peoples servers why dont you start your own from nothing and as for "OUR CHEAP FORUM BASED SERVER" maybe if u came in and seen it 90% of it is remade and and when it is finished it will be nothing the same so why dont YOU shut your mouth and make your own server!

I did read this about 5 times and every single time I did I wanted to read it once more.
ATTENTION

Our cruise host has changed

to [SiD] Cruise Server

Still public, but with a better cruise insim, made by stickylfs (thanks sticky!)
Quote from Danny LFS :ATTENTION

Our cruise host has changed

to [SiD] Cruise Server

Still public, but with a better cruise insim, made by stickylfs (thanks sticky!)

This thread is about Lc. Not to advertise your server. If you want more people to know about your server better make a new thread.
I think It is great that people (with permission) are trying to bring back a team and recreate what was created and became a failure. Good effort guys on at least trying to get it all back again on both two feet. Nice going

@Sun: If they have permission from the creator of LC then fine they can do it. But then again where is the copyright on LC to say people cant copy it? Sun a.k.a Owen. I know from the past you have tried yourself and failed. Please dont make matters worse for yourself and try and look cool infront of others as you have tried this many times in the past and you have failed dramatically.
Quote from zak_mull :I think It is great that people (with permission) are trying to bring back a team and recreate what was created and became a failure. Good effort guys on at least trying to get it all back again on both two feet. Nice going

@Sun: If they have permission from the creator of LC then fine they can do it. But then again where is the copyright on LC to say people cant copy it? Sun a.k.a Owen. I know from the past you have tried yourself and failed. Please dont make matters worse for yourself and try and look cool infront of others as you have tried this many times in the past and you have failed dramatically.

What was that for? Why insulting the person? I don't get it. You come here... Say something for the topic just to get away with the offtopic flaming and then to feel free to post what ever more you want. No need to insult people that hard imo(not that I haven't done it a couple of times myself but I dont feel good about it either).
I want Liberty Cruise
!!!Public!!!

Who want it too?

I want liberty cruise back on demo!!!
(146 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG