The online racing simulator
Quote from Heiko1 :lol.... u dont watched what Glenn said? it was both joke..... lol

he joked about giving u WS insim
Quote from Heiko1 :lol.... im not coping im just bring it back ......

You cant bring back Lc! The only one who can bring real Lc back is Xerxes. Your server can only be a copy of real Lc lol.
omfg... he said im allowed to bring it back so its no copy so he agreed with it... so we 2 bring it back!
It's your code but it's someone else's idea soo it's still copying for me.
Quote from broken :It's your code but it's someone else's idea soo it's still copying for me.

Yes because i am one fondator of lc and PettePizza is my idea ! For the Garden is not me okay its xerxes .

The first project is French Cruise but i have bad insim and xerxes come help me for create on insim and cooperate for Create Liberty cruise !!

You just copying Liberty cruise
Quote from DarkNightX :Yes because i am one fondator of lc and PettePizza is my idea ! For the Garden is not me okay its xerxes .

The first project is French Cruise but i have bad insim and xerxes come help me for create on insim and cooperate for Create Liberty cruise !!

You just copying Liberty cruise

I have never even saw you or maybe have not noticed.. Xerxes was taking almost all the credit and the admins were noobs. I was really disappointed of Lc at its end. PettePizza was 1/5 of the whole server lol other 4 things were drugs, drugs, drugs, deliveries. Good to hear someone was thinking in Lc.
I see that you didn't change at all Dark. you should recheck what you do and that you try to do.

yea that's right, FrenchCruise was a french project in order to meet and play with french people because we just wanted like a lot of people to write our message with our language. A lot of Server was born with this idea and this is that explain the big expansion of Cruise server during this time.

Anyway, cuz of the lack of players and a lot of problem that you start with other peoples, I started Lc in order to make an International server where all people will be free to write with the language what he want and I let you doing your mess in your side.

For Lc, the only difference was that I was no longer on your server.
I am the owner of my work and I was one of the servers that I was paying.

I do not want to see you say what kind of without checking in advance.

Heiko seemed motivated and it does not have interest in it
thanks for these wors
-
(Etem) DELETED by Etem
It is a French server... i let it be so than it was at [Lc] times.... i dont wanna change it... it is an it will be ever a french server!.

PS: use other fonts
heiko can we then get refunds
#36 - Etem
I think yes because I asked him "ehm heiko can I get my old stats back?"
he sayed "yes" but I am not sure with the other people
:hidesbehi
as far as i know you don´t get your old stats back becouse the most users got some trillion € and thats not realistic we will change the bankbonus and some other thinks
so... i dont will refund somebody.
BECAUSE!: It should be a RESTART of the server so it will be not realistic and it will be unfair to others wich are new on server
#39 - Etem
but can we get our KM back?
please
dont discuss about that i said COMPLETE reset...
#41 - Etem
oh god:tombstone
im not sure wether im returning or not then i think will but who knows

EDIT: Heiko should i just post pics of lc here or in pm (if pm i cant get it to work)
No way, i earned ~50 000 euros in one day in LC. LC is deserved to die.
pm me
thats the problem i cant seem to attach images in an pm
maybe u add me on messenger? or send them via e-mail?
#47 - Etem
heiko I sendet you already via E-mail my stats =)
I had 6854km and all GTR cars etc.
the name was "Spammer Alex" or anything like this
email
Quote from Etem :heiko I sendet you already via E-mail my stats =)
I had 6854km and all GTR cars etc.
the name was "Spammer Alex" or anything like this

we allready said NO refunds.
#50 - sun
Who ever made LC is the 'OWNER' of LC. If someone 'Recodes' in your case, like you 'ALL' said, its a 'COPY' and so that is a 'FAKE' Release.

:smash3d:
Heiko

I want liberty cruise back on demo!!!
(146 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG