The online racing simulator
erm sun ur a poor litle child i allready siad it what i do.... and its NO fake... and watch Mr_Xerxes post in here so stfu
:smash3d:
LC
Quote from sun :Who ever made LC is the 'OWNER' of LC. If someone 'Recodes' in your case, like you 'ALL' said, its a 'COPY' and so that is a 'FAKE' Release.

:smash3d:
Heiko

+1 We want real Lc back , not some fake german copy.
so Lc will never come back again
and we will release our server under new name
and some guys maybe can´t connect to the server
Quote from Marco1 :

Good advertising mate! That way u will have lots of players.
Quote from Ales_M :Good advertising mate! That way u will have lots of players.

it will not be a puplic server so many users can´t connect
I had to laugh while reading the thread

Cruise kiddies :rolleyes:
From what i can make of it, one person has handed over control and all permission to take over the server to another person, this apparantly makes it 'fake' Which is total bollocks!
Quote from Ales_M :You cant bring back Lc! The only one who can bring real Lc back is Xerxes. Your server can only be a copy of real Lc lol.

Yea, Xerxes is the best cruise programmer, he made the best cruise system in few months. I hope he will come back.
Quote from GabbO :I had to laugh while reading the thread

Cruise kiddies :rolleyes:

Please don't stereotype cruisers. LC just seems to attract children. Most of the crap in this thread is just dumb. "zomg its fake! i dont want your german LC!!!!11!!eleven~!!!efewfoawnone!"
Heiko and Marco ... seriously u just dumped the LC when i read those posts ... That text, its just so childish and 'under new name' and that kind of stuff? Say 'cya population' m8. U failed badly. True word from others ... "its fake lc" ...
I don't believe that two german kids can recode the best cruise system.

Mr. Xerxes is there any hope that LC will be back?
Quote from Marco1 :so Lc will never come back again
and we will release our server under new name

So you will copy lc's look and jobs and drugs and give it a new name? NOOOO that's not copying. Or am I wrong? Is it copying?
Great thread.
What the hell are you guys on about?

Too much drugs?

As far as i understood, they are just recoding the insim, just the way it used to be, and with the same name.
They do not intend to take the credit for the creation of LC.
Bloody hell. They are doing charity work for you guys.
So far, it looks you don't want it back, exactly how it was.

Sorry, but the bashing replies here are deepening those cruise stereotypes.
Think before you post, or don't post if you don't understand whats being told in the previous replies.

/fp
Quote from Fuse5 :What the hell are you guys on about?

Too much drugs?

As far as i understood, they are just recoding the insim, just the way it used to be, and with the same name.

Think before you post, or don't post if you don't understand whats being told in the previous replies.

/fp

all to 100% RIGHT
you have understand me m8
we have wanted to recode it like you said,
why we want to recode it? : FOR YOU ! you have cryed you want it back ect
so you said now you don´t like it and dont want it back so we have stoped our work for the puplics
maybe we want release in the forum a insim whit all this functions and NO not a copy from Lc
the insim will includes all like the others + jobsystem and nice copsystem
but if you guys talking so bad and
deceitful thinks we DON`t release it
puplic
maybe some guys saying now they dont need this shit or ect this guys want be the first who dling it ...
Reegarts heiko

Quote from Fuse5 :What the hell are you guys on about?

Too much drugs?

/fp

They don't want credit? Is this why this thread turned into who is re-coding Lc and who created it 1st? If they didn't want credit they wouldn't post replies from which you get a clear sence they are making the insim. And about the last sentence I think that you should do that too mate.

Don't want to argue or something but I think that's where this thread is going.

The thing most people the replied in here want is this: If Lc is going back let xerxes bring it, not some impostors that only want us to get the fealing they are great coders and thinkers to think of coding the lc insim and really code it. 1st if they can think they will make their own cruise server with their own unique stuff and look. Not copy other people's ideas. And 2nd if they are so great coders they can code a super cruise server thats gonna let everyone one at least an age behind.

I said most of the people. If you are not from those please don't make useless replies saying it. Just mo.
Quote from broken :They don't want credit? Is this why this thread turned into who is re-coding Lc and who created it 1st? If they didn't want credit they wouldn't post replies from which you get a clear sence they are making the insim. And about the last sentence I think that you should do that too mate.

Don't want to argue or something but I think that's where this thread is going.

The thing most people the replied in here want is this: If Lc is going back let xerxes bring it, not some impostors that only want us to get the fealing they are great coders and thinkers to think of coding the lc insim and really code it. 1st if they can think they will make their own cruise server with their own unique stuff and look. Not copy other people's ideas. And 2nd if they are so great coders they can code a super cruise server thats gonna let everyone one at least an age behind.

I said most of the people. If you are not from those please don't make useless replies saying it. Just mo.

ahmmm
you dont´relay uderstand us ..
m8 plz just shut your mouth and do to your cheap forum based cruise server

you can talk whit me if you have startet to code your own insim from scracht ..
Quote from broken :

Where did that all come from?

The LC servers are down, people are re-coding it, making it better and bringing it back, and that's bad is it?
hes just jealous... cuz were better than him...
Quote from J@tko :Where did that all come from?

The LC servers are down, people are re-coding it, making it better and bringing it back, and that's bad is it?

mybe he is disappointet of his coding skillst
but marco if youre to make the server dont release the insim on forum just use it yourselfs and i know if it loks a bit like the original lc i will be coming back
Jealous?
For what? As I've always said I have just started to learn C# and I learned it thanks to that forum based cruise yes so? I will be transferring my code to my insim but does that even matter? This all came from the fact that you guys can't come with nothing original. And weren't you the same person? One time you (Marco1 and Heiko1) speak like you are 1 person other time you speak like you are 2 different people... I'm getting confused. About my coding skills I know they are not good, but I'm doing my best and if you want to shut my mouth you have to get something better than the sentence. Like take WSC... That made me shut up when I saw their new insim look in their dev serv. If you can make something better and unique than that I will shut up(at least untill I come with something better than urs lol). I'm not jealous and I'm not trying to offend everyone but i see my replies look like that lol.
Maybe a habbit from school behaviour.. dunno. dont take it personally xD

Quote from hazaky :Heiko and Marco ... seriously u just dumped the LC when i read those posts ... That text, its just so childish and 'under new name' and that kind of stuff? Say 'cya population' m8. U failed badly. True word from others ... "its fake lc" ...

Quote from Amynue :I don't believe that two german kids can recode the best cruise system.

Mr. Xerxes is there any hope that LC will be back?

That's what I wanted to point out. Those 2 replies are enough for all I wanted to say lol.
#74 - wild
As Heiko and Marco have already pointed out they are bringing back 'Liberty Cruise' for the people that want it. Mr. Xerves has gave them permission to use the “Liberty Cruise” name and to recode the “Liberty Cruise” Insim.

Now the majority of you have just said it's a copy. Fair enough it may be a copy and not the original but you have to make the best of what you have in life. As far as I know Mr. Xerves has no intention of bringing back Liberty Cruise. So a copy is better than nothing.

All I can say is if you don't want too cruise on it you don't have to. No one is forcing you to use there servers when they are up so there is no need too act childish about it.
i have never understanded this cruisethingy...
the thing is i did read every post in this thread and i don't see any praticular reason why people are getting angry here, they never said anything like they wan't to credit for making insim on their own, they have permission to do what they do, they are making it for you, if you don't like the idea of that LEGAL copy of Lc then just don't go there, i'm sure there are plenty of other cruisehangouts?

I want liberty cruise back on demo!!!
(146 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG